Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skinut je klip... De prepricaj ukratko...

Comment

• Originally posted by Vanja #66 View Post
      Skinut je klip... De prepricaj ukratko...
      Lik, koji je očigledno po izgledu poreklom sa bliskog ili srednjeg istoka, kaže kako je teže kada se novac transferuje direktno iz bliskog istoka nego indirektno. Kaže kako će to kašnjenje njima pomoći da čak nađu još više novca za sponzorstvo. Onda je uzeo da se čepi mongoloidu Boullieru tako što kaže Brundleu kako obožava taj tim i kako su to sve dobri ljudi jer su uspeli da održe ekipu na visokom nivou bez ulaganja kao što imaju McLaren, Mercedes, Red Bull i Ferrari. Na kraju u P.S. stilu kaže da misli da oni trenutno imaju najboljeg vozača na gridu (bojim se da je mislio na Grosjeana), a drugi je sa druge planete (Raikkonen).
      ,,MO8, nemoj da se salis sa zivotom, zna se raspored: basket, F1, Nole, pa sve ostalo... Dakle No1e>skola... Na izvrsavanje!"

"Cekamo sutra da se ozvanici Kimster i mogla bi da krene lagana dominacija plus kada bi i Ross dosao....ludilo :)
      I eto nama novog paketa u Ferari: Allison + Raikkonen + Slade + MarkedOne8 :D mozda jedino da je zvucniji transfer Bejla od ovog naseg novog :biggrin:"

sigpic

Comment

• Pusti tu priču, Maldonado će tamo... Majko mila, kako nekim ljudima treba zabraniti da prilaze dogadjajima F1 na bliže od 500 km...

Comment

• http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/111444

Ovo je sada već jako neozbiljno.

Lotus reckons Romain Grosjean now among top four Formula 1 drivers

Romain Grosjean should now be considered as one of Formula 1's top four drivers after his performance in the United States Grand Prix, reckons Lotus team boss Eric Boullier.

Grosjean was again Red Bull's main threat for victory last weekend and his second place behind Sebastian Vettel was his fourth podium finish in five races.

The speed that Grosjean has shown over the second half of the campaign has left Boullier in no doubts that Lotus now has a true superstar on its hands.

"We've always known Romain is super fast, actually maybe too fast, and sometimes too fast for his car," said Boullier, referring to some of the wild incidents Grosjean had earlier in his F1 career.

"Having some completeness with his family [he became a father earlier this year] has helped him reach another level of confidence, and then you see the results on track.

"He is starting to be a damned good driver. I think you can rate him in the top three or four today.

"He started to perform well from Germany onwards. There was still a bit finetuning needed on his side, but he has had a very fine second half of the season.

"Now he will start next year in a different mood, and we will have a different perspective from him."

Boullier also thinks that Grosjean has been helped by Kimi Raikkonen's departure from Lotus as it has meant that he has needed to step up to become team leader.

"It is a combination between him [Raikkonen] leaving and his personal life being settled, which brought him a lot of confidence," he added.

"That was maybe the kick he needed to take off."
          ,,MO8, nemoj da se salis sa zivotom, zna se raspored: basket, F1, Nole, pa sve ostalo... Dakle No1e>skola... Na izvrsavanje!"

"Cekamo sutra da se ozvanici Kimster i mogla bi da krene lagana dominacija plus kada bi i Ross dosao....ludilo :)
          I eto nama novog paketa u Ferari: Allison + Raikkonen + Slade + MarkedOne8 :D mozda jedino da je zvucniji transfer Bejla od ovog naseg novog :biggrin:"

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vanja #66 View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]10719[/ATTACH]

Marked, kontam da imas zalihu ovoga kuci...
            Nema Marked, ali zato imam ja
            If a bike and rider coming past you three feet from your face at 180mph down a hill on a public road doesn’t raise even a grin, you are already dead.

Comment

• Vala, nakon ovoga što su uradili Iceman-u, ja više neću kupovati tu varijantu...

Comment

• Lotus gone very quiet

"Whilst the rest of the F1 teams are engaging in season reviews, prize give aways and general festive fun with their twitter and social media followers, Lotus have gone very quiet. The team that likes to present in social media as a bit risque.. out there… and cool…. are at present silent.

The last utterance was 8 days ago when Lotus fans were promised, “Our 2013 tour may be done & dusted [sad face] but we’ve got plenty of festive F1 goodness on the way to brush away those off-season blues!”

8 days??? From a PR team who can’t hold their own water for 10 minutes?

Err… chaps and chapesses of Enstone, there’s only a couple of weeks before Santa comes – where are you????

Gerard Lopez has a big job on his hands to persuade the Genii investors to keep the faith even though the big hope of a return on their investment from Quantum Motorsports has gone west. Failure to pay to the rank and file workers their November pay which amounts to less than $1m demonstrates the problems the team have.

There has been a freeze on further cash advances from the Genii investors for several months and Maldonado’s cash has strings attached – ie that it does not pay current debts. It makes no sense for Lotus to fail to make the grid for 2014, as the Genii investors will get cents on the dollar as a return for their investment, though it will take time for this disparate group of people to be individually persuaded that further cash advances is the only sensible option.

That said, venture capital fund investors know full well, for every 3 fund investments, just 1 delivers a return and on the other 2 they lose their shirts – so these people are used to coming to a view when to cut their losses and run. This is most likely the reason Sauber are silent on their driver lineup, because it could be the case that ‘Crashtor’ and his gazillions may yet come their way."

sigpic

Comment

• Čoveče... Pa da li je moguće da je toliko teško...

Comment

• Šta više da ti kažem posle onoga da traži da se odloži test. Oni su ti pokretna propadajuća propaganda i krimi organizacija. Sami svoji paraziti.

sigpic

Comment

• Pripremite se za raspad ovog tima. Izgleda da je Boullier preko jeseni ‚‚naučio da pliva" pa odlučio da i on napusti brod koji tone.

Looks like even the Team Principal is sick of Lotus F1. This is HUGE if ITS true

@bgarloff 9m
                      (1/X) Just heard that @eboullier might have resigned from his job as @Lotus_F1Team team principal. He does not want to be responsible…
                      (2/X) ... for the chaos there any more. Is it true, @eboullier and @Lotus_F1Team? Source comes from Renault family…

sigpic

Comment

• Ogromna stvar ako je istina...

Comment

• Ispostavlja se da Boullier ne želi da pere što Maldonado zasere.

sigpic

Comment

• Pics or it didn't happen...

Comment

• December 14, 2013 - There comes the unexpected news that Eric Boullier, Team Principal of the Lotus , apparently about to step down from his leadership role. A write is Garloff White, a reporter for German magazine Sport Bild.

The news, it is worth emphasizing , is currently unconfirmed and therefore to be taken with the benefit of the doubt , although the source is much more than authoritative . The journalist Bianca Galrloff Sports Blid, writes (keeping the conditionally ) to have collected information that leave thinking about the fact that Boullier has decided to resign his resignation.

" Eric Boullier will not want to be held responsible for the chaos that reigns within the team ." These are the exact words of the journalist who reports the frustration of Boullier in having had to deal with issues such as the financial crisis, the departure of Raikkonen , the failure to invest in Quantum and the non-arrival of Hulkenberg.

The arrival of Maldonado in place of the talented German would have been the straw that broke the camel Boullier is convinced to resign. That is, if the news is confirmed.

http://www.f1passion.it/2013/12/f1-s...i-dalla-lotus/

Eric Boullier to Force India according F1 Racing Editor Anthony Rowlinson. Though I dont really understand what his role will be. He is not like Ross Brawn with a strong engineering brain. He is more management guy and Force India already have Robert Fernley n Vijay Mallya.

"@Rowlinson_F1R 6m
                              So is @eboullier about to join @clubforce? A little bird tells me yes. The same little bird who placed @SChecoPerez with @clubforce... #F1"
                              Last edited by MarkedOne8; 14-12-13, 19:15.

sigpic

Comment

• Hm, odlazak i info o novoj poziciji za manje od 12 sati... Ima tu nečeg...

Comment

Working...
                                X