Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Malaysia, Lotus team principal Eric Boullier answered readers' questions F1News.Ru. A week to the Frenchman received a lot of questions - from Russia and other countries, we combined them by topic and asked Eric to answer the most interesting ...

Question: Ivan (Koh Samui, Thailand): Mr. Beaulieu, your career at the helm of the team made up quite well - no scandal, no loud setbacks, the team is constantly progressing. The secret is in your personal capacity or in an innovative approach to the organization of the team?
    Eric Boullier: I have no secret. I am a normal person.

Question: Svetlana (Ukraine): After winning in Melbourne Kimi you sent Alan Permane on the podium, and not up for yourself?
    Eric Boullier: Same answer. Because I am an ordinary person. I'm just a manager. I do not have a big ego or anything like that. For me, the result on the road - is the result of team work. I was on the podium in Abu Dhabi, we have gained the first victory under my leadership. That is enough.

Success in Melbourne - a result of hard work in the winter. Alan was sitting at the command bridge, and when Kimi crossed the line, I told him that he would go to the awards ceremony.

Q: Oleg (Moscow): Eric, you were playing in a Formula 1 simulator on a computer or gaming console? If yes, for what pilots?
    Eric Boullier: Yes, I'm in Formula 1 at the X-Box. My pilot is always the same - Kimi Raikkonen.

Question: Alexander (St. Petersburg): Do you think it is right that the European routes becoming less common in championship calendar? Or financial component is more important?
    Eric Boullier: Tough question. The current strategy of Formula 1 - to be a global sport, the fans provide a global product. That is, access to markets around the world. Need a good balance between the European races, stages in America, Russia, Asia and even in Africa.

Q: Denis (Moscow): Eric, you are sat behind the wheel of racing cars?
    Eric Boullier: I never participated in the races, but I was lucky to fly a few race cars. I would not like to comment on that, because I'm not the fastest rider - I better get what I'm doing now.

Q: Dionsky (Balashikha): What do you consider your greatest achievement in your career to Formula 1?
    Eric Boullier: I think I'll call the victory with the team of France in the A1 GP.

QUESTION: DC (Moscow): What is the solution at the head of the team was given you the hardest?
    Eric Boullier: There were so many, but the most complex - the decision to replace the pilots during the season.

Question: KaaH (Branch): Eric, would you like to see the pilots in the team?
    Eric Boullier: If it is fast enough to get ahead of Kimi, I'm all for it.

Question: Alexander (Yekaterinburg) Kimi, not being the fastest driver in qualifying, often travels fastest lap of the race, usually at the end of the race. Due to what is going on?
    Eric Boullier: The main reason - not Kimi. We work more on set-up for the race, not for the qualification. First of all, the result depends on who is best to dispose of a set of tires provided.

I think you could draw attention in Melbourne: we set up the car for the race, slightly sacrificing the qualifications to make it faster on Sunday and work better with the tires.

Q: Demidov (Krasnoyarsk): Do you consider Robert Kubica as one of the candidates for the team in 2014?
    Eric Boullier: If Robert will be completely ready for a return to Formula 1, he definitely will be among the candidates.

Question: Roman Holiday (Krasnodar): Eric, what would you change in the model, which offers management of Formula 1, and how important the Concorde Agreement?
    Eric Boullier: I like the model of a modern Formula 1. It's much more professional than it was ten years ago. Private teams can participate in the championship, contracts with major sponsors - this is important.

But, I think we can do much more with the FOM, to improve the system, in particular - its commercial component, the Concorde Agreement. I think we have much we can do together to give fans a better product.

Question: Ivan (Koh Samui, Thailand) Mr Boullier, Team Lotus is a leader, so FOM receives significant payments. Do you think a fair distribution of income between the teams? The current system a little more complicated commands to progress ...
    Eric Boullier: The world is not perfect, and life is not always fair. Everybody wants to have a larger share of the income championship, but it's obvious favoritism against the big teams - not the way by which to develop Formula 1. I want to stress that this is only my opinion. In any case, we will fight to be on top at all times.

QUESTION: (Moscow): What do you think about the idea of ​​Formula 1 client machines?
    Eric Boullier: I object.

Question: Alex (Orsha): I heard, Lotus is looking for sponsors. How to contact you?
    Eric Boullier: (laughs) Go to the official site of the team, there is the necessary contacts.

Question: Yuri (Voronezh): Dear Eric, I like Russians are interested, I will see whether I am speaking Kimi Raikkonen at the Grand Prix of Russia in 2014?
    Eric Boullier: It's a very good question! I do not know the answer.

Q: Olesya (Krasnoyarsk): Eric, tell us about your family. We know a lot of drivers, but not about the team leaders ...
    Eric Boullier: I try to separate my personal life from work. Privacy - is a private life.

Question: Sergei (Stary Oskol): Tell us about the happiest day in his life.
    Eric Boullier: It's November 4 last year - winning the Grand Prix of Abu Dhabi.

Question: Paul (Ryazan): Eric, how do you rate the previous season Vitaly Petrov? He has made progress compared with the performances of Lotus?
    Eric Boullier: I can not answer that question. He still raced for another team, but I think Vitali greatly added during the three years he spent in Formula 1.

Question: Sergei Kupriyanov (Salavat): In your opinion, Vitaly Petrov has a future in Formula 1?
    Eric Boullier: I think he has a future. I can assure you, he is talented enough to act in Formula 1 - there is no doubt. But the pilot is much more than cars. Competition is high.

Q: Anton Smirnov (Surgut): Your favorite Russian dish?
    Eric Boullier: I can not remember the name in Russian. It is a mixture of vegetables, mayonnaise, eggs - a very large plate. I was fortunate to spend some time in Moscow. And I love Russian food, and especially this dish. But I really do not remember the name. Write "soup."

Question: Igor (Krasnoyarsk): Why do not you have contracted with Schumacher? He's better than Grosjean ...
    Eric Boullier: Why we did not sign a contract with Schumacher? I think he has ended his career.

Question: (Kiev): First of all, I want to wish you and your team good performances to Kimi and Roman fought for the title, and the team won the Constructors Championship! Tell me, what kind of man Kimi Raikkonen? What is it in life, and how people relate to him in the team?
    Eric Boullier: Kimi is impossible not to love. He - a true professional. I do not know exactly how to describe his character, especially in English. He's very, I would say, interesting, but not sure this is the right word. The team all satisfaction.

Q: Fedor (Kiev): How many hours a day do you manage to get some sleep: during the race weekend, and in between the Grand Prix?
    Eric Boullier: During the race weekend - five to six hours. During breaks I sleep about seven.

Question: Andrey Nikolaev (Ukraine): Formula 1 is sometimes called the "Circus." When the last time you laughed heartily? And what are you so funny?
    Eric Boullier: I can tell a joke, but you do not publish it (laughs). About the Circus Maximus - the French language has two meanings. This is not the only circus - that is not always mean to be funny. It is difficult to explain, but it is also in a sense the "chaos" or some parody, something not too serious. Neither the English nor in Russian, I think it is not.

Q: Ilya (Sumy, Ukraine): How big are the chances Davide Valsecchi to get a place in one of the Lotus cars in 2014 or 2015?
    Eric Boullier: It has a better chance than anyone else. We have some plans for this season and see how he will cope with their work - on the track and off. Not in the course of the Grand Prix, but he will test with the old machine. He was much to do, we will look at all: his work on the simulator, press work, with the engineers.

Q: Vyacheslav (Moscow): As a person from Russia to become a mechanic one of the teams in Formula 1?
    Eric Boullier: First - it is necessary to speak well in English. Second, have a background in any of the racing series. Third, be persistent, energetic and love racing.

Q: Abdiev Timur (Montreal): Can the team problems if Roman suddenly go faster Kimi? Will there be the same things that happened to McLaren in 2007?
    Eric Boullier: We will never be the same situation. We have other pilots, they have different characters. It is much easier to control the situation, then what is leadership McLaren.

Q: Alex (Moscow): Hello, I'm fan of Kimi with ten years. Are you afraid your sudden loss of motivation Raikkonen?
    Eric Boullier: I think that in the course of last season, his motivation just grew. And it continues to grow. I think Kimi has never been so strong as now.

Question: Sergey (Moscow): When Lotus will be the champion?
    Eric Boullier: I definitely ... I hope one day it will happen.
    ,,MO8, nemoj da se salis sa zivotom, zna se raspored: basket, F1, Nole, pa sve ostalo... Dakle No1e>skola... Na izvrsavanje!"

"Cekamo sutra da se ozvanici Kimster i mogla bi da krene lagana dominacija plus kada bi i Ross dosao....ludilo :)
    I eto nama novog paketa u Ferari: Allison + Raikkonen + Slade + MarkedOne8 :D mozda jedino da je zvucniji transfer Bejla od ovog naseg novog :biggrin:"

sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Comment

• Za Markeda Kimi ruleZ

Comment

• hahaha mnogo je dobro
            don't be scared homie
            sigpic

Comment

• Realnost.
              ,,MO8, nemoj da se salis sa zivotom, zna se raspored: basket, F1, Nole, pa sve ostalo... Dakle No1e>skola... Na izvrsavanje!"

"Cekamo sutra da se ozvanici Kimster i mogla bi da krene lagana dominacija plus kada bi i Ross dosao....ludilo :)
              I eto nama novog paketa u Ferari: Allison + Raikkonen + Slade + MarkedOne8 :D mozda jedino da je zvucniji transfer Bejla od ovog naseg novog :biggrin:"

sigpic

Comment

• Heikki Kulta - "For the first time in his F1 career, Kimi spoke in the drivers meeting in Bahrain. Kimi directed a question to Whiting, why there was no penalty for the crash. I was told that 3 other drivers thought that Perez should have been punished, but others were quiet"

sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Lotus confident Kimi Raikkonen will stay in 2014 season
                      sigpic

Comment

• Ne verujem da ce se to desiti, ja njega vidim u RB sledece sezone posto ce tamo ostati upraznjena mesta.

Comment

• Umesto Fetela?

Comment

• Nije isto kada Fetelov najbolji prijatelj i veoma kvalitetan vozač dolazi u tim, kao kada u tim dolazi neko drugi. To može mnogo da znači, a i ne mora da znači ništa. Mnogo puta su se pogazile reči. Sa kime god Kimi da potpiše, siguran sam da će taj ugovor dobro potpisati sa raznim klauzulama i bonusima.

Inače, kaciga za Monako mu je nenadjebiva!

sigpic

Comment

• Sa kojim parama nameravaju da ga zadrze, samo da mi je znati... Drugo, sa kojim tehnickim osobljem da mu obezbedi dobar bolid, glavni adut Allison im je otisao... Covek nije dosao nazad u F1 da vozi, dosao je da pobedjuje i osvaja titule, tesko da ce ovo drugo ostvariti sa Lotusom ove godine, a sledece jos teze, jer ce biti zapostavljeni od strane Renaulta, obzirom da im je Red Bull sad primat.

I dajte slike kaciga, sto ste skrtice. Neki su zauzeti celog jutra i nisu gledali treninge, videcete uskoro i zasto. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Vanja #66 View Post
                                I dajte slike kaciga, sto ste skrtice. Neki su zauzeti celog jutra i nisu gledali treninge, videcete uskoro i zasto. ;)
                                Pozdravi ga Nadam se da ce se sve zavrsiti kako treba.
                                Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

Working...
                                X