Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kažu da se radi o 100 milina (33 miliona funti godišnje, odnosno oko 46 miliona eura)...

Comment

• Nije to puno za ovakvog vozaca

Comment

• Spoiler

Comment

• Sklanjaj ovo Bastia, ako vidi ona njegova bice svasta

Comment

• Prekinuo je on sa onom Nicole davno, koliko ja znam.

Comment

• Hamilton je sad sa Rijanom.
              Titule i pobede ne znače mnogo, jer je to do razine bolida koje imate u karijeri Sergio Perez

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Hornish Jr. View Post
                Hamilton je sad sa Rijanom.
                Koja je ocigledno daleko bolja od Nicole... Ne samo da vozi izvanredno, pored ove je i propevao

Comment

• Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton

Nation : United Kingdom

Born the 7 january 1985 - Tewin (Hertfordshire) - 30 year

First Grand Prix :Australia 2007
                  Last Grand Prix :USA 2015
                  Best result :1st
                  Best grid place :1st

World Champion in 2008, 2014, 2015

2007 - 2
                  2008 -1
                  2009 -5
                  2010 -4
                  2011 -5
                  2012 -4
                  2013- 4
                  2014- 1
                  2015- 1

164 Grands Prix

4 team-mates
                  9 seasons
                  2 constructors
                  1 engine builder
                  9 models
                  43 wins (26.22 %)
                  49 pole positions (29.88 %)
                  26 fastests laps (15.85 %)
                  84 podiums (51.22 %)

23 retirements
                  Last edited by Alan; 25-10-15, 21:26.

Comment

• Amerika-Meksiko

Comment

• Hamilton-Rosberg
                      Last edited by Dule Krtola; 13-11-15, 12:51.

Comment

• Mercedes considers radical concepts for 2016 F1 challenger

Mercedes has revealed that its 2016 Formula 1 car could have some 'interesting' innovations on it, as the team bids to maintain its dominance of grand prix racing.

With both world championships already sealed, Mercedes tried a host of new parts during practice in Brazil last weekend – including a new suspension design and aerodynamic parts that could form part of an S-duct type solution.

The team is adamant that it needs to push hard to fend off the increasing challenge from Ferrari, which is why it is considering making some radical steps with its W07.

When asked by Motorsport.com if the Friday tests at Interlagos suggested that its 2016 challenger may be quite an aggressive design, Mercedes motorsport boss Toto Wolff said: “You can get it pretty wrong if you go for an evolution of a car that performs pretty well already.

“So, we are not quite sure yet. There is some interesting stuff being drawn, being tested in the tunnel and looked at. One of those very interesting areas, bits of it were on the car on Friday.

“It is a permanent evaluation between evolution and revolution, and it is not yet clear whether we want to take it a bit more innovative or not. But at the moment it is good to have secured the championship and be able to look at things.”

Design avenues

Although the S-duct concept parts grabbed most of the media's attention at Brazil last weekend, Motorsport.com has learned that the biggest change that was trialled was a new suspension design.

This experiment was revealed through the humps in the nose section of the car. Although the specifics of the design are not known, there are suggestions that the team could be developing a new form of hydraulic suspension that interconnects the left and right hand side of the car.

Mercedes was a pioneer of the FRIC (Front and Rear Inter Connected) system that was outlawed last year, and so has good experience of the way it works.

The team is also believed to be evaluating raising the height of the chassis next year – to get more air underneath the car.

This would require a new suspension layout, and could also mean that an S-duct becomes an essential part of its design to help with aerodynamics.
                        LINK

Comment

• ROSBERG: 2016 F1 TITLE BATTLE IS ON ALREADY

At a sponsor event this week, a Spanish reporter put it to Nico Rosberg that after two consecutive title defeats to Lewis Hamilton, 2016 may be a case of ‘third time lucky’.

“I like that way of putting it!” the German, who also speaks fluent Spanish, told El Mundo Deportivo newspaper.

Rosberg was attending an event that involved doing a few motocross laps wheel-to-wheel with Marc Marquez, a MotoGP rider whose involvement at the tail end of the title battle between Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo was highly controversial.

“I have followed the bikes for years,” said Rosberg, “and this year it was better than ever. As for what happened at the end, none of us can know what went through their heads.”

A similar psychological and on-track struggle is playing out at present between Rosberg and his own teammate, triple world champion Lewis Hamilton.

Hamilton had a clear edge for most of 2015, but Rosberg now has the upper hand and is desperate to carry his new form into a strong tilt for the title in 2016.

“The battle for the next one has started,” he confirmed. “We are already practicing for it and testing things for next year. For me, everything is going very well now and that’s what I have to continue.”

There are plenty of theories doing the rounds. Is Hamilton trying hard enough with the title already in his pocket? Is he partying too hard? Is Rosberg better when the pressure is lower? Or have Mercedes made a technical tweak that suits Rosberg better?

Asked what has changed, Rosberg answered: “Nothing. Nothing has changed. I’ve just worked hard and now I’m faster. It’s not just a matter of driving hard, you have to work a lot to find the best setup — it’s an amazing amount of work, understanding how everything works.”

“You have to understand what the other guy is doing better so that you can adapt and improve. When I’m in the box, I’m always watching what is happening, comparing with my teammate, understanding where he’s faster, what he’s using, what I’m using, what we were using before,” he added.

The intensity of that sort of relationship means that Rosberg and Hamilton are no longer friends.

“We were friends,” he confirmed, “but now we’re not. We’re rivals. In the box it is completely open though. Sharing information is important because if the drivers are not working together, if there is a barrier between them, the team will lose out overall.”

But that sort of intense inter-teammate rivalry, Rosberg acknowledges, is hard for the team bosses like Toto Wolff and Niki Lauda to manage.

“They suffer, for sure,” he said. “It’s not as bad for us. We are always very close but with the experience to know how to handle it.”
                          LINK

Comment

• Mercedes' Pascal Wehrlein still targeting 2016 F1 race seat

Only Manor's two seats remain available next season; Wehrlein became youngest ever DTM champion in 2015

Only the two Manor seats remain available for next season and the team will have links with Mercedes in 2016 as they swap Ferrari power for the class-leading German unit.

Wehrlein clinched the DTM title in 2015, becoming the youngest ever champion in the series' history, and has also gained F1 experience testing for Mercedes and Force India.

"At the moment I really don't know. I hope I will get a drive in Formula 1, but there are now many cockpits left for next year so it won't be easy," Wehrlein told Sky Sports.

"I hope that we can find something and if not I think I will do something similar to this year, so DTM and reserve driver and a few tests and then hopefully 2017."

Pascal Wehrlein has tested for Mercedes in 2105

The DTM title is one of the most prestigious in motorsport, not just touring car racing, and the 2015 field included ex-F1 drivers Paul di Resta and Timo Glock, as well as former F1 test drivers Gary Paffett, Antonio Felix da Costa and Daniel Juncadella.

"It is great, it was my big target this year to win the DTM championship," Wehrlein added.

"I was still 20-years-old at Hockenheim when I won it and to be the youngest DTM champion ever feels great."

Wehrlein will have the opportunity to further his F1 experience at a 12-hour Pirelli tyre test in Abu Dhabi, confirming he would be driving for Mercedes.
                            LINK

Comment

• Danas puni 47 godina...

Comment

• Sprema se Luis zestoko-bas deluje mocno

* Telo je slabo, ali je duh krepak, zato ga treba svakodnevno održavati. *

Comment

Working...
                                X