Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spectacular tennis - klasici, zanimljivi i nevjerovatni poeni...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prelijep tenis za gledanje.

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...46811721_n.jpg
    Samo je jedan čekanja vrijedan - Roger Federer!

Comment

• Eh, sta je sve ovaj covek sposoban da uradi...

Steta sto nije postigao mnogo vise. Rodjeni talenat.

Comment

• Last edited by andrija23; 07-11-11, 19:07.

Comment

• Jedan od najboljih meceva ove godine...
          There's something wrong with me chemically
          Something wrong with me inherently
          The wrong mix in the wrong genes
          I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
          It was the wrong plan
          In the wrong hands
          With the wrong theory for the wrong man
          The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
          The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Zar je moguce da onakva ekipa tenisera je odradila reklamu za odlicne dunlop loptice?? Glum Verdaska je na vrhunskom nivou. Dzejmi Marej je pravo osvjezenje za TV ekrane, a o marketing talentu Melcera ne bih trosio reci...
            Vjerovatno je i ovo dunlop loptica

Comment

• Last edited by eM; 05-12-11, 00:46.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Ludi Connors - magija krece od 1:00
                    It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• Kao od sale

Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Bogotac! Zakacih pre neki dan na SK-u pregled nekog turnira sa Champions Tour-a i igrali Tim i Santoro, uzivao sam vise u tih desetak minuta, nego u celom finalu RG-a.
                        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Cesto uhvatim te preglede, mada mi je ipak najdrazi Moja, iako nije toliko zanimljiv i najmladji je

Kada bi recimo malo ozbiljnije radili i trenirali jos bi mi videli velikih poteza od njih, posebno sto igraju bez ikakvog pritiska
                          Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Moze li neko da mi posalje pozivnicu za tennis 3 tv,ubijam se pokusavajuci da je dobijem,valjda cu sada imati vise srece. moj emai je ojasic@yahoo.com Unapred zahvalan

Comment

• Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Ni dan danas mi nije jasno kako je ovo izveo.

A tek mahniti Rios

Last edited by Prle!; 31-12-12, 15:12.
                                “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

Working...
                                X