This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hayate.33 View Post
    Nesto je opasno utihnulo, samo se medju Rosijevim navijacima oseca veca napetost nego inace!
    Be, or not to be?

Nedelja, 14:00h
    To win, or to let Marco win, that is the question!

Comment

Originally posted by Vanja #66 View Post
      To win, or to let Marco win, that is the question!
      Prvo domacin, sto se mene licno tice. Ima dana za mladjanog Simoncelija....

P.S. dodji obavezno u nedelju!
      http://diehipster.wordpress.com<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Comment

Prvo domacin, sto se mene licno tice. Ima dana za mladjanog Simoncelija....

P.S. dodji obavezno u nedelju!

Comment

Odlucio sam da navijam za Marca Simoncelija , valjda ce pobediti u mom debiju na MotoGp gledanju xD
          Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

Hoho, pa vi se nista salili, samo napred ljudi, pratite, super je, a Rossi ce vas oduseviti, garantujem. Ne voznjom vec harmonijom i ponasanjem!

Comment

Nesto je opasno utihnulo, samo se medju Rosijevim navijacima oseca veca napetost nego inace!
              Be, or not to be?

Nedelja, 14:00h
              Ja mislim da cemo to znati jos u petak
              Jedini nacin da postanes mudriji je da nadmudris mudrijeg protivnika.

Comment

Takodje kao i Miko navijacu za Simoncelia....lik mi deluje odvaljeno jos sa tom kosicom Samo da ne padne....
                Bas me zanima kakva ce biti trka....
                There's something wrong with me chemically
                Something wrong with me inherently
                The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                It was the wrong plan
                In the wrong hands
                With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

Rossi without Burgess for home race

A statement from Ducati explained that Burgess - the most successful crew chief in motorcycle grand prix history and at Rossi's side ever since his 2000 MotoGP debut - "has returned to Australia to be with his wife, who must undergo a series of medical exams and a possible urgent surgical procedure."

“First of all I'd like to wish good luck to Jeremy, who won't be able to join us this weekend due to very important personal reasons," said Rossi. "We'll miss him very much in the garage, but we look forward to seeing him at the Sachsenring."

Comment

dijagnoziran rak dojke

inace...ja i dalje tvrdim da ce Dani zablistati ))) imam neki osecaj
                    &quot;The fact is that when my bike is prepared and I can ride like I want to, no one can beat me!&quot;

&quot;I arrive. I see..... is possible. I go fast. I WIN!&quot;

"...Maverick Vinales, Marc Marquez, and it was Simoncelli. These are guys who were good figures for the sport. They always look to be having fun. There's always going to be the Pedrosas. There's always going to be the Stoners. But once Valentino is gone, all the character in the sport is gone. "

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zeka29 View Post
                      dijagnoziran rak dojke
                      Ajoj, to je bas ruzno cuti... Nadam se da ce se gospodja Burgess oporaviti...

Comment

MotoGP Engine Usage Analysis Post Assen: Honda Leads, Yamaha Struggles, Ducati In Trouble

http://motomatters.com/analysis/2011...ontent=Twitter

Comment

Koja je masina ta Honda, covece, pa Casey nije ni naceo ova 3 motora... Majko draga!

Comment

Originally posted by Vanja #66 View Post
                            Koja je masina ta Honda, covece, pa Casey nije ni naceo ova 3 motora... Majko draga!
                            Ne 3, 4 nije naceo, samo je 2 vozio.
                            Jedini nacin da postanes mudriji je da nadmudris mudrijeg protivnika.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane View Post
                              Ne 3, 4 nije naceo, samo je 2 vozio.
                              Vidi stvarno, ja mislio da su njega prvog stavili, kad ono Dovi... Ne pratim... Jos neverovatnije!

Comment

be it's time for the win maybe marco win "maybe"

Rosiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii <3
                                Valentino Rossi #46

G.O.A.T

Comment

Working...
                                X