Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mislis da ne forsira? A J.Lo je bas zagrizao, konacno lici na onog ludaka od ranije!

Inace, juce sam po 100. put odgledala Mudjelo 2008!
    Cisto da se malo podsetim kakav je Rosi car!

Comment

• Predpostavljam da je ekipa SK-a ovo snimila:

http://www.crash.net/motogp/video/17...handshake.html

Ne znam sta bi trebalo da se desi da bi mi Pedrosa bio makar malo simpatican...

Comment

• Originally posted by gringo View Post
        Predpostavljam da je ekipa SK-a ovo snimila:

http://www.crash.net/motogp/video/17...handshake.html

Ne znam sta bi trebalo da se desi da bi mi Pedrosa bio makar malo simpatican...
        Tako je, to je to, WORLD EXCLUSIVE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by L. Lawliet View Post
          Je li iz dobre kuce?
          I cime joj se bave roditelji, da nisu slucajno razvedeni? Kuku, kuku...
          Last edited by Hayate.33; 06-07-11, 10:03.
          http://diehipster.wordpress.com<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Comment

• Originally posted by Hayate.33 View Post
            I cime joj se bave roditelji, da nisu slucajno razvedeni? Kuku, kuku...
            Ovo je njen sajt, pa ko razume, neka izvoli, ja sam pokusao da nesto razumem, malo sam kao ucio italijanski ali osim sto znam da kazem Ja sam gladan, nista drugo ne znam da prospikam...

http://www.marwaklebi.com/

Ako nadjem nesto sto razumem, javicu vam u EDITU...

Comment

• Htela bih da vas zamolim da svi, koji ovo procitaju, predju na temu---vesti, informacije.........da bi se dogovorili o onoj nasoj zamisli da pisemo o vozacima.
              O njihovim biografijama, uspesima i sve sto je interesantno vezano za njih.
              Dogovorili bi se ko ce uzeti kog vozaca, kako da nazovemo tu novu temu i svemu drugom.
              Mislim da je najbolje da se taj dogovor tamo vodi, da ne bismo ovde remetili uobicajen rad.

Comment

• Iannone makes first outing on a MotoGP bike

Pramac Racing Team invited French rider Sylvain Guintoli to test as a possible replacement for the still injured Capirossi. Andrea Iannone was also present to ride the Ducati GP11 at the official MotoGP test.

Andrea Iannone:
                "I'm really happy I finally got to ride a MotoGP bike. I want to thank Pramac Racing for the opportunity they have given me, but mostly technicians who supported me on this test day. I have to say, the difference between Moto2 is big. This Ducati has a lot of horesepower and is more difficult to ride. I have a lot to learn about the MotoGP bike, but this experience has been very positive."

Ovo je posebno preneto za Zeku.

Comment

• Wayne's Weekly - #61

Over dinner on Sunday night I talked to Kenny Roberts about Ducati’s MotoGP bike and the huge problems it’s having. He indicated that the factory never really listened to its riders before and it was only since signing Rossi that they’d finally started to take notice. Now they’ve realised they’re a long way off the mark. We’re both of the opinion that they’ve written 2011 off and are now only interested in next year, and are effectively using this years’ races as test sessions to focus on the new category.

Casey has pretty much confirmed all of this to me, telling me last year that they simply wouldn’t change the bike when he asked. They kept saying to him, ‘our bike is good, you just need to ride it better’. That’s why he left. I think that attitude has come back to bite Ducati in the arse in a big way.

On the subject of those major changes, a lot of people are asking why Ducati don’t ditch their carbon fibre chassis. But my question is: are the bike’s problems all down to the carbon fibre? Can they pinpoint this as the exact issue? If they can, then maybe they should. But I think it’s more than that. I think it’s also things like engine configuration and weight distribution causing the difficulties.

Whatever the cause, or causes, I think it’s now fair to say that Valentino has definitely underestimated the challenge of signing for Ducati. Sadly, we may even be faced with the possibility of the MotoGP legend not getting near the top of the rostrum again.

Comment

• Graziano Rossi, Vale's father, says that this Vale with Ducati is like the super-beautiful girlfriend that doesn't wanna give *it* to you, but that once that happen it can start a great relationship.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pablo View Post
                      Graziano Rossi, Vale's father, says that this Vale with Ducati is like the super-beautiful girlfriend that doesn't wanna give *it* to you, but that once that happen it can start a great relationship.
                      aaaaaahahahahhahah koji car,al kad se procepi ima da bude ludilooooo
                      Robin van Persie: “I received many proposals to leave Arsenal, but my heart speaks louder and will not let me leave.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Pablo View Post
                        Mislis da ne forsira? A J.Lo je bas zagrizao, konacno lici na onog ludaka od ranije!

Inace, juce sam po 100. put odgledala Mudjelo 2008!
                        Cisto da se malo podsetim kakav je Rosi car!
                        bas me zanima odakle ti video snimci iz 2008 ;)

Comment

• Valentino Rossi bought his mother a Ducati Monster

Stefy looks happy with her Monster

Most mothers would be in seventh heaven to receive a box of chocolates or some flowers, not to talk about jewelry, from their sons, but when your son is so famous in a motor sport, like Valentino Rossi, the saying “like mother, like son“, in this case, suits them perfectly.

Valentino Rossi’s mom, Stefy, as she is known in the Moto GP paddock, wished for a Ducati Monster 696 all her life, and her wish was fulfilled.

“I’ve dreamed of it all my life and now finally i have it. I told him over the years that if you ever go to Ducati, then you’ve got to get me a Ducati Monster”, said Stefania Rossi.

Comment

• Originally posted by vesna8.11 View Post

Valentino Rossi’s mom, Stefy, as she is known in the Moto GP paddock, wished for a Ducati Monster 696 all her life, and her wish was fulfilled.

“I’ve dreamed of it all my life and now finally i have it. I told him over the years that if you ever go to Ducati, then you’ve got to get me a Ducati Monster”, said Stefania Rossi.
                            Znači celog svog života je maštala o mašini koja košta oko 9000 Evra, ma ovo je smejurija! Šta nema pare 15 godina sama da kupi pa je čekala da siroti Valentino pređe u Dukati i da joj ispuni želju. Izgleda da je i tamo kriza!

Comment

• Nema se cujes, covjek je isplatio italijanskoj vladi 35 miliona al nema 9000eura (bez popusta) da iskeshira za mamu
                              Al pazi ona je cekala signature mosnter ducati sa 46 na njemu (cak ni ja ne vjerujem u ovo)
                              [pic]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/7776/80747749.gif[/pic]

Comment

• Originally posted by YAMAHAY View Post
                                Znači celog svog života je maštala o mašini koja košta oko 9000 Evra, ma ovo je smejurija! Šta nema pare 15 godina sama da kupi pa je čekala da siroti Valentino pređe u Dukati i da joj ispuni želju. Izgleda da je i tamo kriza!
                                Nije poenta u novcu. Ona je htela Dukati samo pod uslovom da i Rosi vozi za tu fabriku.
                                Zbog toga ga do sada nije imala.

Comment

Working...
                                X