This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.ca2011.com/noticias_exibe...d58e354a836f2b

Peru ostao bez Pizarro-a i Vargasa iz Fiorentine,sigurno dva najbolja igraca.
    TEBI MOJ MANDO, TEBI MOJE SRCE PRIPADA, DRUGE ADMINE LJUBIM LAZNO VOLJETI IH NECU NECU NIKADA!!!

"There are only two sides in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool reserves." - Bill Shankly

LFC:18+5=THE GREATEST

Comment

Argentina dominantno 4:0 protiv Albanije... Prelepa igra, sa mnogo šansi i na kraju skromnih 4:0

Poslednja 2 gola dali Aguero i Tevez. Mesi odlično odigrao...
      IO NON RUBO IL CAMPIONATO
      ED IN SERIE B NON SON MAI STATO
      C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Alexis poceo da objasnjava

Comment

A evo i golova , ovo je bilo savrseno :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2wI197Vvg4 <3

Comment

Kakve lopte je Leo delio

Zaista ce neko tesko da osvoji ovo pored Argentine,jer za razliku od prosle sezone pred SP,svi su u dobroj formi + promena selektora i jos su domacini,tako da ce i sudije verovatno pomoci ako zagusti.
            sigpic

Comment

И Бразил је у форми. Мислим ... гледао сам их против Румуња кад се Зуба опраштао, и појма немаш како су добро играли, баш леп фудбал, имали 100 одличних шанси, али није их хтео гол, победили су на крају али само 1:0. Али причам ти о игри, сабили су људи, као некад ...
              Arise, Serbia!
              You fell asleep long ago,
              And have lain in the dark.
              Now wake up
              And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

Havijer Zaneti je sinoć odigrao 141. utakmicu u dresu Argentine i ubedljivo je najbolji na večitoj listi njihove reprezentacije

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argenti...capped_players

Mislim da bi Batista morao da Zanetiju da kapitensku traku, najviše zaslužuje od svih igrača a i dokazani je lider, dugogodišnji kapiten je u Interu...
                IO NON RUBO IL CAMPIONATO
                ED IN SERIE B NON SON MAI STATO
                C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Zaneti je stvarno legenda i jos ni ne namerava da stane.Svaka mu cast!
                  sigpic

Comment

COPA AMERICA 2011 na YOUTUBEU

YouTube is to stream live video of all 26 matches from next month’s hotly anticipated Copa America football tournament.

Streamed to more than 50 countries around the world, the 2011 Copa America – the South American national soccer tournament that comes around every 4 years – will be broadcast live from Argentina on YouTube, July 1 – 24. Arguably the most important global sporting event of the year, the 2011 Copa will feature the 10 South American national teams and two guest teams, Mexico and Costa Rica, battling for continental soccer supremacy.

On the Copa America channel at youtube.com/copaamerica, soccer fans will have access to all 26 matches including pool play, semi-finals, quarter-finals and the championship match, live streaming as they happen with exclusive-to-YouTube commentary, as well as a highlights from all the matches, goal compilations, full-game uploads and more.

“This is a phenomenal opportunity, said Rodrigo Velloso, director content partnership, Latin America and US Hispanics, Google. “We are delighted to bring all the action from the 2011 Copa America to the YouTube community across more than 50 Countries from the Copa America host country Argentina, to the US and European football enthusiasts following their favourite premier league players.

“Full-length sports content has been a big focus area for us and we’re excited to partner with Traffic Sports to bring Live action from Copa America to fans on YouTube and set a new benchmark in distribution of sports content online,” added Mr Velloso.

“This partnership builds on the success we have seen from the live-streaming of the last two Indian Premier League seasons which collectively generated over 120 million views,” concluded Mr Velloso.

Taking place across eight Argentine host cities, this year’s tournament will prominently feature Brazil and Argentina, soccer-mad nations who have won seven of the 19 FIFA World Cups and are talent factories of the best players in the world. Uruguay, Paraguay and Mexico are also stalwarts of the international soccer landscape, with an enviable pool of young talents. The list of players expected to compete is an all-star roster representing household-name professional teams, including Diego Milito (Argentina, Inter Milan), Robinho (Brazil, AC Milan), Diego Forlan (Uruguay, Athletico Madrid), and dozens more world class footballers.

Not to mention the player Argentines call “la pulga” (“the flea’) – Lionel Messi. Messi is the two-time FIFA Player of the Year who has a list of honors and trophies, including this year’s UEFA Champions League title. He is still only 23 years old (!) and looking to add a Copa to his résumé.

The three week competition starts on July 1, with Messi and Argentina meeting Bolivia in La Plata. To whet your appetite for great soccer, starting today on youtube.com/copaamerica you can find video from past tournaments, including great goals from the 2007 edition.

Precise touch passing, perfectly-weighted crosses, ball-glued-to-the-foot dribbling, artistic creativity and flair, thumping mid-air collisions, astonishing displays of speed and skill, and likely some controversial moments: all facets of the planet’s most popular sport will be on display on Copa America 2011 on YouTube.
                    http://www.youtube.com/copaamerica
                    sigpic

Comment

Comment

Odlicno su to uradili,ostaje jos videti kakva ce biti slika ali bice jos dobrih streamova.
                        sigpic

Comment

Lepo,lepo

Comment

Sada sam gledao sastave i video da Meksiko ide u rezervnom sastavu, sve mladi i neiskusni igraci koje ce da predvode braca Santos.
                            A njihovi glavni igraci su ''koncetrisani'' na Gold Kup gde ce igrati finale sa Amerikancikma.Ponadao sam se da ce doci u najjacem sastavu.Nema nikakve vajde od njih i trece mesto ce biti za njih uspeh.U toj grupi ce glavnu rec voditi Urugvajci i Cileanci.

Comment

Posto niko nista nije pisao posle mene, moram reci da ce sve meceve koji su na programu sledece nedelje ce sve biti prenosei na areni sport 1.
                              Obavestavacu vas jednom nedeljno na kojim kanalima ce arena prenositi meceve, ako ima takvih koji imaju arenu i zanima ih to.

Comment

Vazno da ce biti strimova, i to na YT-u

Comment

Working...
                                X