Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

..da hoce da ih porazbija sad ko kegle..ali sve do jednog...
    sigpic

Comment

ha ha ha on proleti,a oni sami padaju
      don't be scared homie
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by denia_el View Post
        ha ha ha on proleti,a oni sami padaju
        ..najava spikera..u drugom redu sa broja 4 startuje italijanski vihor Marko Simonceli..
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rossini View Post
          ..najava spikera..u drugom redu sa broja 4 startuje italijanski vihor Marko Simonceli..
          Ups, nekoliko vozaca (medju njima i Zizela) prohujali sa vihorom!!!

Comment

a vidi pabla sto je postala religiozna
            don't be scared homie
            sigpic

Comment

Ajde u grupu, da ne spamujemo ovde!

Comment

Dobri ste, ovo Prohujali sa Sicom bas mi se djasvi!

Comment

Ja gotivim kada su vozaci agresivni, ali Simoncelli stvarno preteruje. Treba da se obilaze i moze da prodje i koje dzuganje ( Kao sto su Vale i Horhe u Japanu prosle godine ), ali treba da se kaznjava za izbacivanje nekoga iz trke.

Kada je Lorenzo pre malo vise od mesec dana rekao da je Simonceli opasan po druge vozace svi sus ga ispljuvali, a Pedrosa je bio najglasniji. A sta je sad kad ga je Simonceli izbacio sad je odjednom Horhe upravu.

Ja jesam za to da se oni obilaze ali ne da ruse i povredjuju jedan drugog.
                  JUST PUNK

NO NATIONS
                  NO RELIGION
                  NO AUTHORITY

And most of all PEACE

Anarchy

Comment

Sutra u 9:15 prvi treninzi, uf jedva cekam... Iako cu opet morati da gledam na netu...

Comment

Originally posted by Rossini View Post
                      Zamolio bih Srdjana i Aca da uzmu u obzir ovakvu najavu i da cak sto vise koriste neke nadimke za vozace, to daje specificnost
                      [pic]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/7776/80747749.gif[/pic]

Comment

http://tv.eurosport.co.uk/ pogledajte sta pise dole da se uzivo prenosi???? zar eurosport nije igubio prava da prenosi trke???? doduse za nedelju ne pise live ali pise da je u 14h?

Comment

..ima najave..ali ne vidim da je live..?,a kao prenose 125 i GP2...ne znam...nije mi jasno..
                          sigpic

Comment

Konferencija za stampu:
                            Ducati rider Valentino Rossi missed last year’s race due to injury, prior to which he had finished on the podium for 13 successive seasons. “This is one of my favourite circuits,” confirmed the Italian. “Last year I watched from home so it’s great to be back. This year every track is a new story, and this one has a great layout and plenty of overtaking opportunities.”

Rossi continued: “Now we enter a ‘hot moment’ in the Championship, but it’s also very long. Now we have to be careful, there are six races in eight weeks and they’re all great tracks. It’s an important part of the Championship.”
                            Casey Stoner will fly the Repsol Honda flag alongside Andrea Dovizioso in the absence of Pedrosa, but the Australian is battling the remnants of a flu-like illness he picked up in the interval between rounds.

“It’s always nice to have a small break,” said Stoner, who has been on the podium for the past four seasons here. “I’m not feeling the best at the moment but you’re always more enthusiastic after a break. We had a great weekend at Le Mans and I really enjoy this circuit, and I think the Honda will go well here.”

Jorge Lorenzo is hoping to capitalise on ‘home advantage’ in a race which he won from pole position last year.
                            “This is the closest GP to home for me and I live in Barcelona, so I feel at home here which is very important,” said Lorenzo. “Le Mans was a really tough weekend. We didn’t have a great set-up but we pushed to the maximum and gave 100%. We’re working to improve the bike, horsepower and set-up. I think we can get it, it just needs time and patience and we’ll keep working hard.”
                            Last edited by Pablo; 03-06-11, 01:30.

Comment

The Race Direction informed Simoncelli that they wished to ensure that he was aware of his mistake and to avoid any repetition in the future. Simoncelli responded that in the interval after the French Grand Prix he had had time for reflection and regretted the statements he had made in the heat of the moment immediately after the Grand Prix. He also recognized that he had made an error of judgment and stated that in future he would try to evaluate situations better and be a little more cautious.

Comment

Originally posted by Culi View Post
                                http://tv.eurosport.co.uk/ pogledajte sta pise dole da se uzivo prenosi???? zar eurosport nije igubio prava da prenosi trke???? doduse za nedelju ne pise live ali pise da je u 14h?
                                To je British Eurosport, njihov program se razlikuje od ovog evropskog.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X