Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Offseason 2011 (opste diskusije, vesti, tracevi, draft i jos mnogo toga...)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joj sad ne mora da se cuva za PO moze da igra iz sve snage ceo regularni deo joj sto ce da pisa po svima, joj joj joj

Comment

• Originally posted by LBJmvpFORlife View Post
      Joj sad ne mora da se cuva za PO moze da igra iz sve snage ceo regularni deo joj sto ce da pisa po svima, joj joj joj
      Biće strašno! Ima čovek da satire, uništava, da pljuje munje i gromove!

LEBRON "KING" JAMES - GLOBALNI FENOMEN. G.O.A.T.!
      sigpic
      RUSSELL-WILT-JABBAR-JORDAN-LEBRON
      - 4xMVP -

Comment

• Pozdrav od MVPa
        Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

• Originally posted by NebojsaNS View Post

Pozdrav od MVPa
          Pozdravljen je u finalu istoka

Comment

• On the financial split, the players will receive between 49 and 51 percent of revenues, depending on annual growth. The players had complained prior to Saturday that the owners’ previous offer effectively limited them to 50.2 percent of revenues, but the source said 51 percent was now reasonably achievable with robust growth.

_Owners dropped their insistence on what would have been known as the Carmelo Anthony rule, preventing teams from executing extend-and-trade deals similar to the one that sent Anthony from the Denver Nuggets to the New York Knicks last season. This means that if Dwight Howard, Deron Williams and Chris Paul want to leverage their way out of Orlando, New Jersey and New Orleans, they will still be eligible to sign four-year extensions with their current teams before being immediately traded elsewhere.

_ Teams above the salary cap will be able to offer four-year mid-level exception contracts to free agents each season. Previously, owners were asking that teams be limited to offering a four-year deal one year, a three-year deal the next, then four, then three, etc.

_ The rookie salary scale and veteran minimum salaries will stay the same as they were last season. Owners had been seeking 12 percent cuts.

_ Qualifying offers to restricted free agents will become “significantly” improved. The sides had already agreed to reduce the time for a team to match an offer to a restricted free agent from 7 days to 3.

_ A new $2.5 million exception will be available to teams that go blow the salary cap, then use all of their cap room to sign free agents. Once they are back above the cap, they will be able to use the new exception instead of being limited to filling out their rosters with players on minimum contracts.

_ The prohibition on luxury tax-paying teams from executing sign-and-trade deals was loosened, although the freedom to execute those types of deals will still be limited.

Evo nekih stvarcica oko kojih je bilo zapinjanja...
            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Originally posted by LBJmvpFORlife View Post
              Pozdravljen je u finalu istoka

Od strane visestrukog osvajaca prstena
              sigpic
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

• Lepo sam ja rekao,nece moci da se dise od navijaca Majamija

Comment

• Originally posted by Dacha View Post
                  Od strane visestrukog osvajaca prstena
                  Svejedno je pozdravljen inace svaku 4/4 je LBJ cuvao Rose-a, znas koliko mu je davao poena po tekmi? 1.6

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
                    Evo nekih stvarcica oko kojih je bilo zapinjanja...
                    Po ovome što piše, veoma dobar deal za igrače, a i za klubove. Ima li negde da se pročita novi CBA u celosti?

sigpic
                    - 4xMVP -

Comment

• Originally posted by Branislav View Post
                      Po ovome što piše, veoma dobar deal za igrače, a i za klubove. Ima li negde da se pročita novi CBA u celosti?

Mene samo interesuje na koliko godina je potpisan?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vule_89 View Post
                        Lepo sam ja rekao,nece moci da se dise od navijaca Majamija
                        Polako, tek treba da se skupimo.

sigpic
                        - 4xMVP -

Comment

• Originally posted by Branislav View Post

Bice Bane sigurno kasnije, jos je rano, tek i oni treba oko ovih sitnica da se izdogovaraju... ;)
                          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Konacno cemo gledati Veselija u Nba...

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
                              Bice Bane sigurno kasnije, jos je rano, tek i oni treba oko ovih sitnica da se izdogovaraju... ;)
                              Ok. Pretpostavio sam da ima još stvari oko kojih mora da se usaglase. Kada se konačno koncipira ceo CBA i kada se potpiše, samo ga okači ovde.

sigpic
                              - 4xMVP -

Comment

• Hocu sigurno, nemoj da brines. ;)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X