This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kao da su sad na time-outu popili napitak iz space jam
    "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

Jebeni mvp bre jebeni mvp, gde su sad brojevi i matematika, mars bre sve u pm, tako je derrick, samo pisaj!!!!!!!!!!!
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Joooooojjjjjj tresem se ko Fukashima... hajmo Bullsi

Comment

rekord rose u karijeri po broju poena u plejofu kao da je u rose-a usao jordan
          "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

Comment

Jel' ovo Big Sexy off. reb. ?

Comment

impossible is nothing bullsi to sada dokazuju

Comment

joj koji useri prljavi a i ovi kreteni ne sviraju faul nad hibertom tamo dole bre

Comment

nekako mi zao indiane

Comment

Originally posted by ЕлБиЏеј View Post
                    Jel' ovo Big Sexy off. reb. ?
                    Da da..
                    CZ-JK-Elton John-Diva

Comment

• E izem mu stream, nista ne pogledah Samo secka, ali svaka cast za preokret. Furiozno
                      A taman sam mislio da malo zezam Dzonija

Comment

• Mvp mvp mvp mvp

Comment

• Block by Noah,block by Noah again!!
                          CZ-JK-Elton John-Diva

Comment

• gotovo je gotovo

Comment

• Block by Noah... Block by Noah... again! Kakav kralj .

Comment

• Originally posted by Ammare View Post
                                Joooooojjjjjj tresem se ko Fukashima... hajmo Bullsi
                                Ista prica, pocepao sam grlo zadnjih 5 minuta, sunce ti jebem jos se tresem...
                                sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Working...
                                X