No announcement yet.

Smesna strana NBA-a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bonehead of the week was Minnesota’s Martell Webster, who stole an inbounds pass down three with 1.3 seconds left and drove in to dunk to end the game losing by one. Do I see the next Washington Wizard?

sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/97...nce_medium.gif

Sad kad nisam umro...

Comment

a Brook Lopez triple double is when he gets three rebounds in two consecutive games.

sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Da se nadovezem na ono od juce:

http://rosedontdance.tumblr.com/

Comment

EDIT: A, pogledajte tek ovo aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

sigpic

Comment

Kakva budala.
              "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

I, posle se ljudi pitaju zasto niko nece da ga uzme ni za pika druge runde.

B-Easy show! Repeat after me, I can't wait to see what shoes Michael Beasley is gonna wear tomorrow...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, kakavm mentol, plakao sam od smeha.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by T-Mac View Post

EDIT: A, pogledajte tek ovo aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Gde si ti bio kada sam to postavio u Off-Topicu?
                  Samo je Ljubasin znao da ceni moju azurnost.

Comment

Hahahahh a Bizli je lik!Čekaj, sad moram da pronađem ja nešto za Elisa ili neki novi Garnetov trash talking sa Segerom!
                    ,,MO8, nemoj da se salis sa zivotom, zna se raspored: basket, F1, Nole, pa sve ostalo... Dakle No1e>skola... Na izvrsavanje!"

"Cekamo sutra da se ozvanici Kimster i mogla bi da krene lagana dominacija plus kada bi i Ross dosao....ludilo :)
                    I eto nama novog paketa u Ferari: Allison + Raikkonen + Slade + MarkedOne8 :D mozda jedino da je zvucniji transfer Bejla od ovog naseg novog :biggrin:"

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Also known as Rondo fail
                        sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Koji su ovi indijanci iz Wizards-a

Comment

Nikako da nađem LA- Detroit i pas Byunama za Gasola od neku noć... naravno neuspjeli... pa eto i to je ko smiješno

Comment

Working...
                                X