Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koliko ce samo biti prazno bez njega u F1...
    Kimi legenda!
    Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• A sta je on to uradio da bi bilo prazno?
      Titule i pobede ne znače mnogo, jer je to do razine bolida koje imate u karijeri Sergio Perez

Comment

• Bolje se ti drzi Naskara preporucujem ti.
        Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• Meni vise fali Montoja u F1 a nema ni jednu titulu a Kimi ima 1 pa mi nece faliti.
          Titule i pobede ne znače mnogo, jer je to do razine bolida koje imate u karijeri Sergio Perez

Comment

• Tvoje komentare na ovom forumu ponekad obrišem, a ponekad ih i ostavim čisto da ljudi imaju čemu da se smeju. Popularne su danas te Dnevne doze, mogli bismo da napravimo neku stranicu kao Dnevna doza komentara Sam Hornish Jr. forumaša. lol
            ,,MO8, nemoj da se salis sa zivotom, zna se raspored: basket, F1, Nole, pa sve ostalo... Dakle No1e>skola... Na izvrsavanje!"

"Cekamo sutra da se ozvanici Kimster i mogla bi da krene lagana dominacija plus kada bi i Ross dosao....ludilo :)
            I eto nama novog paketa u Ferari: Allison + Raikkonen + Slade + MarkedOne8 :D mozda jedino da je zvucniji transfer Bejla od ovog naseg novog :biggrin:"

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkedOne8 View Post
              Tvoje komentare na ovom forumu ponekad obrišem, a ponekad ih i ostavim čisto da ljudi imaju čemu da se smeju. Popularne su danas te Dnevne doze, mogli bismo da napravimo neku stranicu kao Dnevna doza komentara Sam Hornish Jr. forumaša. lol
              Imaju postovi nedelje pa kaci tamo

Dreams are coming true.

Comment

• VETTEL IMPRESSED BY TORO ROSSO ROOKIES

Four times Formula 1 World Championship Sebastian Vettel is impressed by Toro Rosso rookies Max Verstappen and Carlos Sainz

“Carlos and Max have done a very good job, they stood out this season,” Vettel told journalists at the Race of Champions in London.

“Max has been a surprise because he has been very aggressive, sometimes too aggressive. But in the end he has done a very good season so far.”

“He is one to be up there in the future. With his age, he has a lot of time. I’m sure he will make us worried, the older generation, which I am part of now.”

“I know Carlos from from my time at Red Bull Racing. [At the time] he was helping a lot on the simulator, doing a lot of work for us, so it’s good to see them racing,” added Vettel.
                LINK

Comment

• RAIKKONEN PLAYS DOWN FERRARI EXPECTATIONS FOR 2016

Kimi Raikkonen is refusing to get carried away with predictions about Ferrari’s hopes of beating Mercedes in 2016.

The pace of the Finn’s teammate Sebastian Vettel was tantalisingly close to the silver cars in Brazil, moving boss Maurizio Arrivabene to muse that Maranello can target not only catching Mercedes next year, but beating them.

“Obviously that’s always the goal,” Raikkonen is quoted by Marca newspaper. “We have access to a lot of numbers that you look at and say that it will be something amazing.”

“But I’ve been here long enough to know that there is not a single team that ever says: Let’s build a worse car now.”

“I’m sure the people have done their homework and it is true that the car has improved a lot since last year,” the 2007 world champion continued. “The aim now is to take another step, but that also depends on what the other teams will do.

“Will it be enough? We will see next year,” Raikkonen said.
                  LINK

Comment

• Max Mosley: Ferrari 'small minded' to veto engine cost cap

Former FIA president Max Mosley thinks Ferrari's decision to veto a cost cap on engine supplies demonstrates the Italian team's "small mindedness".

The FIA is pushing ahead with plans to introduce a budget engine for 2017 -- a process which has already received interest from Ilmor and Advanced Engine Research (AER) -- after Ferrari used its historical veto to block a cap on customer engine supplies. Smaller teams are struggling to afford the current V6 power units and the sport's governing body is keen to balance the budgets with its cheaper alternative.

Mosley thinks Ferrari should be doing what is best for Formula One rather than simply protecting its own interests.

"You've got to look at the bigger picture if you are Ferrari," Mosley told Sky Sports. "Formula One that doesn't work isn't good for Ferrari because it is a huge marketing tool for them. So I think they should have been a little bit more generous and, of course, the veto anyway is a sort of thing from history.

"It came from the fact that Ferrari sat between us, the British teams, and the FIA like the fulcrum of the balance and if they moved a little bit one way or a little bit the other way, could have an influence out of proportion to the size of the team and that gradually grew into a situation where they had an effective veto all the way through.

"But I think it showed a certain small-mindedness and if I were in the position of Ferrari I'd be inclined to say 'I need Formula One to succeed and therefore I will do everything I can to see that it will succeed and if I don't win it is my engineers' fault as they have the resources and they should get on with it'."

The FIA's plan for an independent engine still needs to be ratified by the F1 Commission, but the FIA may well try and force it through via the World Motor Sport Council regardless of whether it gains the majority support required.
                    LINK

Comment

• http://en.f1i.com/magazine/34657-exc...ower-unit.html

Ferrarijev agregat pobliže...

Comment

• Bas me cudi da su ga ovako javno pokazali
                        sigpic http://caseystoner.com.au/

Comment

• Ferrari bi da vrati Alfu!

http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2015/12/1...und-up-1512-3/

Fiat Chrysler could bring the Alfa Romeo brand back to Formula One as a competitor to Ferrari, chief executive Sergio Marchionne said on Monday.

"It's incredible how the Alfa marque remains in people's hearts," Marchionne, who is also Ferrari president, told reporters in an end-of-season news conference at the Italian team's Maranello headquarters.

"For that very reason we are thinking about bringing it back, as our competitor, to racing, to Formula One. It's important for Alfa to return."

Ferrari's red cars have carried Alfa Romeo branding already this season.

There were also discussions with Red Bull, that never came to fruition, about possibly using Ferrari engines with Alfa Romeo branding next year. Red Bull ultimately decided to continue with an engine provided by Renault.

Ferrari are due to supply three non-works teams -- Swiss-based Sauber, American newcomers Haas and Red Bull-owned Toro Rosso -- with their power unit next season, although the latter outfit will use a 2015 version.

Ferrari's late founder Enzo Ferrari started out racing and managing a team for Alfa Romeo before setting up on his own in the late 1930s.

The first two Formula One world championships in 1950 and 1951 were won by Italian Giuseppe 'Nino' Farina and Argentine Juan Manuel Fangio in Alfa Romeo cars.

The company supplied engines in the 1960s and 1970s and returned as a constructor in 1979 before again withdrawing at the end of 1985.

Fiat Chrysler has a 48 billion euro ($52.85 billion) five-year investment plan centred on turning Alfa Romeo, Jeep and Maserati into global brands.

Italian car giant Fiat bought Alfa, whose iconic red Spider 1600 model was driven by Dustin Hoffman in the 1967 cult film "The Graduate", in 1986.

Several attempts at reviving the brand have stalled, however, and only about 72,000 Alfas were sold in 2014. Marchionne has said he aims to lift that to 400,000 by 2018.

Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) sold 10 percent of Ferrari in an initial public offering in October.

Comment

• Sebastian Vettel is 'more Ferrari' than Fernando Alonso was in F1

Koliko mi idu na živac ovakve izjave ljudi iz Scuderije... I sa svakim "glavnim" vozačem bude isto...

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Kimi se opet ozenio

f1-kimi-raikkonen-wedding-2016-kimi-raikkonen-and-minttu-virtanen-marriage-photo.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X