X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bio sam ubeđen da će Slade sa njim...

Comment

• On valjda zbog porodice ne ide da radi za timove van UK. Ni prošli put nije prešao kada je prelazio u Ferrari. Valjda će da mu odrede nekog inženjerskog geeka za te stvari.
      ,,MO8, nemoj da se salis sa zivotom, zna se raspored: basket, F1, Nole, pa sve ostalo... Dakle No1e>skola... Na izvrsavanje!"

"Cekamo sutra da se ozvanici Kimster i mogla bi da krene lagana dominacija plus kada bi i Ross dosao....ludilo :)
      I eto nama novog paketa u Ferari: Allison + Raikkonen + Slade + MarkedOne8 :D mozda jedino da je zvucniji transfer Bejla od ovog naseg novog :biggrin:"

sigpic

Comment

• http://www.lastampa.it/2013/12/14/bl...FN/pagina.html

Jel neko može da pomogne sa ovim italijanskim?
        ,,MO8, nemoj da se salis sa zivotom, zna se raspored: basket, F1, Nole, pa sve ostalo... Dakle No1e>skola... Na izvrsavanje!"

"Cekamo sutra da se ozvanici Kimster i mogla bi da krene lagana dominacija plus kada bi i Ross dosao....ludilo :)
        I eto nama novog paketa u Ferari: Allison + Raikkonen + Slade + MarkedOne8 :D mozda jedino da je zvucniji transfer Bejla od ovog naseg novog :biggrin:"

sigpic

Comment

• http://translate.google.com/translat...%2Fpagina.html

Ferrari, 2014, here are the numbers of drivers:
          Alonso choose 14, Raikkonen 7

Alonso chose to run with the number 14 next season
          The indications according to the new rules. 27 vacant historian Alain Prost.
          Sebastian Vettel is up to the 1
          stefano left-handed

The Ferrari in 2014 will have the number 7 and 14. So they chose the pilots under the new rules: Kimi Raikkonen claimed the same number used in the 2013 championship with the Lotus, while Fernando Alonso in Maranello yesterday did a test on the simulator on the new Red Army, stated on 14. Remains vacant historic 27 Ferrari that belonged to Gilles Villeneuve among others, Michele Alboreto, Nigel Mansell, Alain Prost and Jean Alesi, a sign that the drivers have not fully understood the scope of this novità.Passi for Alonso, who believes in the 14 like a horseshoe, a croissant and a red clover put together, but in the case of Raikkonen can only imagine his decision-making process. "Kimi, what number do you want?". "This year's is ok". The decision is final and will accompany the rest of his career in Formula 1, unless they win the championship (in this case have the right to 1). That's why between 7 and 27 there is a difference: the number becomes a brand, such as Valentino Rossi 46, 7, 23, Cristiano Ronaldo or Michael Jordan, to tie sponsorship and merchandising. In short, it becomes a resource to find and exploit.

What will the other drivers? Sebastian Vettel is up to the 1, but also the first choice of the number of reserve, to be used when and if they will no longer be a world champion. "Monday will decide," says his spokeswoman Britta Roeske. If desired, in a moment of perfidy Seb could ask for (and get) 14. But if you take the 27 opponents will recognize the superiority also in marketing. I understand the fundamental objection and fundamentalist fan ("It's not a Ferrari, can not have him"), but we imagine what would increase the value of his "tag" on the day that Ferrari decided to hire a champion that brings with it 27?

Other options: Rosberg - Mercedes informed me - he opted for the 6 also indicate two alternatives, 5 and 9, while Hamilton is currently on vacation. Mass (Williams) announced on twitter to bet 19. The FIA ​​is expected to announce next week the full list. The other novelty is the presence of the number on the helmet, consistent with the project to make it a new marketing tool. We'll find out soon who will be better at exploiting.
          Kimi ipak 7, drago mi je da ne prati Hunt-a... Alonso će svoj crveni broj zaokružiti u beli krug sa crvenim obodom, Kimi se time ne opterećuje.
          Last edited by Vanja #66; 14-12-13, 12:14.

Comment

• Why 7? It's too mainstream?!

sigpic

Comment

• Stoji i u tekstu...

"Kimi, what number do you want?". "This year's is ok"

Comment

• Da je bar izabrao 6 pa da ovlažim k'o ‚‚čovek" (2007).

Sad sam sebe bacio pod autobus.

sigpic

Comment

• Možda je baš zato i stavio (200)7...

Comment

• ,,MO8, nemoj da se salis sa zivotom, zna se raspored: basket, F1, Nole, pa sve ostalo... Dakle No1e>skola... Na izvrsavanje!"

sigpic

Comment

• OVO MORATE DA POGLEDATE!

http://www.formula1fancast.com/2013/...a+1+FanCast%29

Gotova karijera!

P.S. Makar će u krevetu naučiti italijanski.
                      Last edited by MarkedOne8; 17-12-13, 12:58.

sigpic

Comment

• http://formula1.ferrari.com/news/friend-santas-north

sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Oficijalna slika. http://formula1.ferrari.com/scuderia/kimi-raikkonen-2

sigpic

Comment

• Ponovo male promene na odeći, linijice kod ramena, sa desne strane italijanska zastava, a sa druge dve crne, fini detalji...

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Working...
                                X