Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On je bio chief designer do 2006. Sad je valjda konsultant, mada na Wiki stoji da ce biti chief designer od sledece godine, sto ce reci da preuzima Tombazisovu ulogu ako je tako. Tu isto stoji da je na prezentaciji F138 rekao da ce raditi punom parom na F2014, ali ovaj deo o decijoj igri ne vidim. Lako moze biti preterivanje novinara... Mada, ako zaista radi punom parom, onda sledece godine nema zime.

Comment

• An earlier report in German publication Auto, Motor und Sport had quoted Byrne as saying he was “working full steam” on the car with the F138 looking like “child’s play” in comparison to it.
      ,,MO8, nemoj da se salis sa zivotom, zna se raspored: basket, F1, Nole, pa sve ostalo... Dakle No1e>skola... Na izvrsavanje!"

"Cekamo sutra da se ozvanici Kimster i mogla bi da krene lagana dominacija plus kada bi i Ross dosao....ludilo :)
      I eto nama novog paketa u Ferari: Allison + Raikkonen + Slade + MarkedOne8 :D mozda jedino da je zvucniji transfer Bejla od ovog naseg novog :biggrin:"

sigpic

Comment

• Ma mislio sam na clanak o Byrneu na Wikipediji... Tamo stoji ovo da radi punom parom na F2014, ali ne stoji to da je F138 decija igracka u odnosu na njega...

Joj, ko ce januar docekati!

Comment

• Ma ja ti šaljem taj link jer ga je AMuS citirao kako je F138 u poređenju sa F2014 (na kome Byrne radi) dečja igra (igračka, šala). Naravno da neće na wiki da piše tako nešto. Tamo se stavlja samo oficijalno i ,,plain". Dakle, on radi na tom bolidu, i prema njegovim rečima, biće dosta bolji od F2014. Na to sam ja mislio.

Ne znam kako ću da dočekam januarski F1. Ja sam se već prebacio na sledeću sezonu. Možda neko ubaci na bolid za 2013. nešto od delova za 2014. pa bude zanimljivo. Čak ni testa mladih vozača neće biti. Možda ubace neki Pirelli test posle Brazila. Čekaj, zar ne treba da bude onaj test par dana posle trke u Brazilu?
          Last edited by MarkedOne8; 14-09-13, 22:16.
          ,,MO8, nemoj da se salis sa zivotom, zna se raspored: basket, F1, Nole, pa sve ostalo... Dakle No1e>skola... Na izvrsavanje!"

"Cekamo sutra da se ozvanici Kimster i mogla bi da krene lagana dominacija plus kada bi i Ross dosao....ludilo :)
          I eto nama novog paketa u Ferari: Allison + Raikkonen + Slade + MarkedOne8 :D mozda jedino da je zvucniji transfer Bejla od ovog naseg novog :biggrin:"

sigpic

Comment

• E, ne mogu sad da se setim, ali i meni je nesto tako u glavi... Samo da li je samo za gume, ili ce biti i sa bolidima, ne mogu se setiti...

Comment

• Translation by our foreign correspondent:

Leo Turrini

Formula1
              September 15, 2013

The basis of the holy alliance Kimi-Fernando consists of five key points. Very simple, almost trivial.

1) NO HIERARCHY. It is out of the question. Raikkonen is a world champion, he has two excellent seasons in Lotus, so it would have been unthinkable to invite him to play the part of … Massa. The Finnish and Spanish will both enjoy the same treatment from the team.

2) TEAM FIRST. It is of course only on paper, that Alonso and Raikkonen won’t animate the same style like Button-Perez this year. Both agreed that they would never hurt Ferrari’s interests. A high source from Maranello told me: ‘All the drivers are human beings, but not all pilots have the experience Kimi and Fernando has. Since they are now veterans in the circus it would be absurd if they behaved like jocks looking for visibility’.

3) I HELP YOU IF… If in the second half of the season one of the two would be hunting for the title, then the other one has to be at the service of the first one, without claiming status as ‘first driver’. This was a fundamental condition during the development of the negotiations. It was accepted without a flinch by both Fernando and Kimi.

4) COOPERATION. There will be no ‘walls’ inside the team. The Spanish and Finnish share technical information, collaborating without reticences. Andrea Stella will give decisive contribution since he has been a close partner of Raikkonen in Maranello and he has built an excellent relationship with Alonso in these four years.

5) LUCK. Oh well, in life it takes forever when you try to combine the Alpha (not Romeo) and the Omega (not the ‘clock).

Good Sunday

Alonso probably stays in Ferrari, Fiat is going to sponsor his cycling team

16.9.2013 – 12:02:33

Fernando Alonso bought a few weeks ago a Spanish cycling team called Euskatel-Euskad. Alonso has negotiated funding for the team from outside in order to secure that it doesn’t go bankrupt. According to El Periodico -magazine Alonso would get Fiat as his team’s main sponsor.

Alonso’s talks with Fiat probably mean that he is willing to continue in Ferrari, although the team hired Kimi Räikkönen. Alonso opposed strongly to Räikkönen being hired and he negotiated with both Red Bull and Lotus in July. No contract was made though.

Alonso’s contract with Ferrari ends in season 2016. Räikkönen’s contract ends in season 2015. Both contracts have of course termination clauses.

http://www.sportti.com/uutinen.asp?CAT=1-1&ID=248903

sigpic

Comment

• Sve sto je i ocekivano...

Comment

• It happened today – 21 October

On 21st October 2007, Kimi Raikkonen won the Brazilian Grand Prix and thus became world champion. It was an incredible end to an equally incredible season, both in terms of the racing and the politics, with “Spygate” providing a side bar to the on track duel between Ferrari and McLaren. As the teams arrived in Sao Paolo the championship situation had Hamilton leading on 107 points, Alonso second on 103 and Kimi third on 100: for the Finn to make up seven points seemed an almost impossible task, even if the win in Shanghai two weeks earlier had already shown that anything could happen. The F2007 proved to be competitive right from Friday and on Saturday, Massa took a sensational pole, while Kimi was third having been blocked by Hamilton no less on the decisive lap in Q3. So the Englishman split the two Ferraris with Alonso fourth. As the lights went out, the two Prancing Horse cars got perfect getaways: Felipe kept the lead and Kimi passed Hamilton. The Englishman was also overtaken by Alonso and, in attempting to regain the position, he went off the track at turn 3, dropping down to eighth. The two Ferrari drivers soon pulled away from their pursuers: on lap 10, Felipe already had more than 8 seconds in hand over Alonso. In the meantime, Hamilton was delayed with gearbox problems and plummeted to eighteenth place, which meant he now faced a very tough afternoon. On lap 20, Felipe made his first pit stop, followed by his team-mate next time round. The McLaren duo, separated by 40 seconds, pitted on lap 22. After the run of pit stops, Felipe was still in the lead, tailed by Kimi, with Alonso 14 seconds down, one ahead of Hamilton. Only the Englishman had switched strategies, going from a two to a three stop. In the second stint, the two F2007s continued to dominate the field: the gap to those behind ranout to over 30 seconds on lap 40. Four laps earlier, when ninth, Hamilton had made his second stop, being lapped by the two Ferraris. One of the few scares for Ferrari came on lap 44, as Felipe lost a few seconds on oil dropped by Barrichello’s Honda. On lap 50, the Brazilian made his second stop, followed by Alonso on lap 52 and Kimi on lap 53. The Finn went into the lead and kept it all the way to the chequered flag, followed closely by Felipe. Behind them was a void which Alonso eventually filled over 40 seconds later. In the points, there was a closely fought battle between Rosberg and the two BMWs, while Hamilton, who made his third stop on lap 56, managed to climb back to seventh, but only because Trulli made his stop on lap 63, but the Englishman got no higher than that. Kimi was first across the line, thus winning the title, having also found the time to set the race fastest lap on lap 66. “What seemed like an impossible dream became reality at the end of a race in which the drivers and team managed the situation in superb fashion, and you only need to look at the race in detail to see that,” said Todt afterwards. “We had to get a one-two finish and then see what happened with our closest rivals. It required a ‘contribution’ from others, both those in the hunt for the title and those who were out of the game, to bring home both titles. Yes indeed, because not only have we won the Drivers’ title with Kimi but we have also scored the points that confirms we have taken the Constructors’ title that was already ours following the decision of the FIA World Council back on 13 September. Two titles, nine wins, four one-twos, nine pole positions and twelve fastest races laps: these are exceptional figures from a season in which we went through some difficult moments, but never gave up. Today we have been rewarded for all our efforts. I wish to congratulate Kimi and thank Felipe, who again today, proved his loyalty to Ferrari. Without his help we would not have reached our goals.” “It’s very difficult for me to put into words when I feel right now, it’s an incredible feeling,” added Kimi. “I want to thank the team for everything it has done this year. Even when we went through difficult times and we had been written off, we didn’t give up and this effort was rewarded today. Thanks also to my parents, my wife Jenni and everyone who believed in me. I have got what I have been chasing for a while: now whatever happens will be a plus. Today, Felipe’s help was vital and he was amazing: we had to finish first and second and then see what the others did. This time, things went our way and something unexpected happened. This has been a very nice year for me: I enjoyed Formula 1 like never before. In Ferrari, I have found a great family and I am proud to have won the title with them.” The excitement did not end with the chequered flag. It appeared that the fuel used by BMW and Williams had been kept at an illegal temperature: if the cars were disqualified then Hamilton would have been promoted to fourth place and would have won the title. In the evening, the results were declared final by the FIA and the inevitable McLaren appeal did not prevent Ferrari from celebrating. The appeal was heard on 15 November, when it was rejected by the FIA Court of Appeal.

http://formula1.ferrari.com/it-happe...day-21-october

sigpic

Comment

• Ferrari planira da započne početak izgradnje nove fabrike u Maranellu. Proces gradnje bi otprilike trajao godinu dana. Detalji još nisu poznati, ali izgleda da je fabrika već u procesu izgradnje zato što je novi vazdušni tunel već izgrađen i biće u sastavu kompleksa.

sigpic

Comment

• Tunel su izgleda vrlo ozbiljno odradili... Ima vise stvarcica nego Toyotin, a mocice da se ugosti bolid od 60%, u Kelnu moze samo 50%...

Comment

• Ferrari je zadovoljan novim vazdušnim tunelom. Kažu da za sada sve ide po planu.

sigpic

Comment

• Do tada:

by Leo Turrini
                          Yesterday, Kimi came back home

It doesn’t happen to everyone, eh?
                          As you may know; In the historic headquarters of Ferrari, there are dedicated avenues and lanes, with a lot of official titling to the drivers who have won the F1 world championship with the “Reds”. And to be clear, there is still no “Alonso avenue”.
                          But yesterday, on Thursday, he suddenly materialized on “Räikkönen street”. The nameholder of the road – Kimi, himself.
                          After almost four years, he is back in Maranello.
                          As the legend goes, the West is stronger than the truth, and when he entered the gates, the Blonde proclaimed: “I’m finally back home.”
                          But come on. Even though this isn’t true, it is likely. And therefore wonderful.
                          The purpose of the visit? Formalities, procedures, seat measurements. A look at the turbo engine. And greetings to old friends from the first time around. As well as meetings with important people. Wow.
                          “I wonder if you’ll find me again”, as Gianni Togni (*an Italian ’80′s singer) sang when I was 20 years old.
                          Well, they found each other again.
                          I celebrated by drinking vodka in the company of Vice Nume Odin (Nume is the title that Leo has been given by his followers) and the ultimate “cloggaro”, johnny99. (cloggaro is the name that Leo gives to the faithful followers of his blog)
                          May fate smile to us, Kimi.

PS. However, if the unthinkable happens in 2014, 2007 style, we will go to Räikkönen Square! But for me, even the eventual opening of “Alonso avenue” would be nice, eh?

Source: http://blog.quotidiano.net/turrini/2...ornato-a-casa/

sigpic

Comment

• A dimenzije sedista iste kao Alonsove... Dream team, nema sumnje.

Comment

• Raikkonen će propustiti preostale dve trke 2013. sezone zbog operacije leđa.

sigpic

Comment

• You want it done right? DIY!

Comment

Working...
                                X