X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coric i Kirgios se pridruzuju Roletu

Luigi Gatto ‏@LuisGatTWI
    Federer, Coric and Kyrgios are confirmed to play Istanbul Open, clay (27 April-3 May)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Shminka da ja zovnem nekoga iz ovog naseg jadnog saveza da nam srede karte za turnir?
      sigpic
      "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
      AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• nazalost, Nik se ozbiljnije povredio

Nicholas Kyrgios @NickKyrgios
        Bad news guys, I have damaged ligaments in my foot & will be out for at least 2-4 weeks which means no Miami for me this year. #HomeTime

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• I DImitrov ce igrati u Istanbulu, to ce biti bas lep turnir i da vec nisam planirala drugo putovanje, tamo bi otisla jer za male pare mogu da se vide odlicni igraci.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Nece Kirios igrati Istanbul nego Estoril, mada bi ovo prvo bila atraktivnija opcija
            Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Pa da, procitlala sam skoro da ce Kirgios igrati Estoril, ali sam zaboravila
              Onda se nadam da je ovo za Bornu tacno, a za Dimitrova je 100% tacno jer im se on nalazi na posteru pored Roleta i verujem da je ono Ilhan

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Nisam mogao da ga prepoznam, ali mora biti Ilhan
                Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Odesnik kaznjen sa 15 godina zbog ponovonog dopinga

Decision In The Case Of Wayne Odesnik

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Jel to onaj momak koji ste uporedjivali sa Nadala zbog dopinga?
                    Posten momak i nepravedno kaznjen, pravda za Odesnika
                    OVAKO

Comment

• Razlika je samo sto je Odesnik uhvacen i sto nije neko ime, pa na njemu izigravaju neke mocnike

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Sada su teorije zavjere Boce Obradovica pale u vodu

Comment

• Nije u to razlika, nego ste vi spominjali da je momak nevin, a neki sto se dopinguju jos igraju.
                          Nevin decko nema sta, budali dali su mu samo 15 godine suspenzije.
                          OVAKO

Comment

• Spominjali smo sta je ko uzimao, i da je Odesnik kaznjen, a Nadalu se nista nije desilo
                            pomesao si ti nesto

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Nikad mi nije bio gotivan, stalno neke predaje neko muljanje

Comment

• Onaj ko te prvi zagrli/izrazi saucesce/napadne... Ja mislim da je Maraja prvi opleo.
                                >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

Working...
                                X