Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aj ja ću,sem ako Sandu ima želju,ipak je on ovde duže od mene.
    Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
    Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
    "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Pusti njega, ti kao cura ćeš sigurno to mnogo bolje uostalom rookie uvek imaju prednost.
      Pogledaš prošlu godinu ili neke prethodne, malo izmeniš podatke, možda nove slike ...et voila.
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ok,bacam se na posao.
        Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali

Comment

• Ajde, 3 recenice, 2 slike i to je to

inace, kao sto je CW rekao, Delpo ipak ne igra, Tanasi dobio WC

BNP Paribas Open @BNPPARIBASOPEN
          .@delpotrojuan has withdrawn from the #BNPPO15. Therefore Thanasai Kokkinakis (@TKokkinakis) has been awarded a wild card into the main draw
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Postavljeno http://www.sportklub.info/forum/show...s-Masters-1000 samo nemojte puno da me kritikujete ipak mi je prva tema

Comment

• Sve je super, samo je sledeci put postavi na tenisu
              sad cu ja da je prebacim ovde

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Upssssss.Izvini odoh da

Comment

• Grigor se vratio na Wilson, dobro se setio, posto sa onim Headom nije mogao okean sa broda da pogodi

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Andy Murray hopes to add Jonas Bjorkman to his coaching team

za pocetak, samo testna nedelja

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Šta radi taj čovek sa trenerima Najviše uspeha je imao sa Lendlom,a čim mu krene loše on menja trenera,ne svoju igru i pristup istoj.

Comment

• Publika u Indijan Velsu naterala Serenu da plače i vrišti! (FOTO) (VIDEO) : http://www.telegraf.rs/sport/1477683...sti-foto-video

Koliko li je preparirani sevnuo love Sestri.

Comment

• Pa imamo temu covece
                          Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Dobro covece, izvanjavam se na kardinalnoj gresci koju sam napravio. Oprosti mi molim te.
                            Last edited by cacanin; 15-03-15, 18:03.

Comment

• Lammer otisao u penziju, zato je i Roger igrao sa njim dubl

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ooo lammer... nesto sam ga gotivio... neka uziva sad koliko moze.

Comment

Working...
                                X