X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A da, ja sam skroz zaboravila da je on igrao ove godine
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Pa kad se pokrene zaštićeni ranking, ne traje samo jedan turnir

prijavljen je za Miami
      Last edited by shminka; 06-03-15, 13:22.

Comment

• Zaštićen ranking važi za 8 turnira max,ali ne znam kako ide u situaciji kada igrač ima pauzu ali sa prekidima.
        Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
        Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
        "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Ne, zasticen ranking vazi za prvih 9 turnira ili 9 meseci od kad se igrac vrati na tour.
          On se vratio u januaru, znaci da do septembra moze da koristi zasticen ranking, osim ako ranije ne iskoristi tih 9 turnira.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Hvala.
            Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali

Comment

• Posto jos nemamo temu za IW, bez Monfilsa i Goffina

Josh Meiseles ‏@jmeistennis
              No Goffin and Monfils in Indian Wells. Sijsling and Haase enter main draw.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Kad je žreb za muškarce za IW?

Comment

• Danas je zreb za kvalifikacije za muskarce, a ne znam kad je za glavni zreb.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Hajde neka neko napravi temu za IW ili da se otvori tema za masterse 1000,kao što imamo za ostale turnire.Zašto Monfis ne igra?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marija81 View Post
                      Hajde neka neko napravi temu za IW ili da se otvori tema za masterse 1000,kao što imamo za ostale turnire.Zašto Monfis ne igra?
                      Svaki masters ce imati svoju posebnu temu, tako je oduvek bilo, samo kada se smiluje neko da napravi.
                      sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                      Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Nek napravi ko god hoce, taj uvodni post ionako retko ko cita a lajk radi reda ce doci u svakom slucaju

Ne trebaju nam ni bivsi sampioni ni ovogodisnji favoriti, sve se to zna
                        Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• OK,nego zna li se nešto za Monfisa?

Comment

• Levo koleno

http://www.nouvelles-sportives.ch/te...a-indian-wells

Ovi kazu da ni Delpo nece igrati, da njegov WC uzima Kokinakis... ne bih se bunio
                            Last edited by ClayWarrior; 09-03-15, 18:14.
                            Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Šteta,meni bi bilo drago da su sva trojica tu,e sada ako Delpo i Monfis ne budu ,onda je Koki zaista dobra zamena Navijaću da dogura što dalje.

Comment

• Marija i Sandu.. pa možete i vas dvoje, tj. neko od vas da otvori temu za IW... nije to ništa strašno.
                                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Working...
                                X