Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nazovite me pristrasnim ali zna se ko je od velike cetvorke najdrazi na ovim prostorima:
    HTML Code:
    http://lalenbg.blogspot.com/2014/09/zaslepljenost.html

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
      nadam se da stvarno nije istina
      Paaaa covece Njemu zglobovi kao da su od svile, i meski
      Ako ej istina, covek bas nema srece, ne smem vise kukati kako ja nemam
      link

Comment

• Lu handed three-year ban threat

SHOCKED:The top seed in the men’s singles at the Asian Games may have to forfeit a chance to play in the final due to the threat issued by men’s tennis’ governing body

Taiwan’s Lu Yen-hsun has been threatened with a three-year ban by the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP), the main body governing men’s professional tennis, because he has registered to play in the China Open, but has instead opted to compete in the Asian Games.
        That has put Lu, who is a legitimate contender for gold in the Asian Games men’s singles, in a bind.
        Lu hoped to compete in the China Open, a tournament being jointly organized by both the ATP and the Women’s Tennis Association (WTA) that begins on Monday next week, but the Asian Games singles finals is not being held until Tuesday next week.
        Had Lu reached the Asian Games final, he could have opted to drop out of the China Open or try to have his first-round match rescheduled for Wednesday next week, but the ATP decided to take a hard line on the issue and issued an ultimatum to the world No. 43 that if he did not report for the China Open on Monday next week he would be banned from ATP events for three years and fined US$100,000, Lu and his team said.

Others said to have received similar ultimatums, such as Denis Istomin and Farrukh Dustov of Uzbekistan, and Andrey Golubev and Alekstandr Nedovyesov of Kazakhstan, have pulled out of the Asian Games to avoid the sanction and were not included in the men’s singles draw, but Lu decided to compete and has been made the top seed, but he knows that if he reaches the semi-finals on Sunday and wins, he might have to forfeit a shot at the gold medal on Tuesday next week.
        “I can deal with the fine, that doesn’t matter, but I can’t accept the ban,” Lu was quoted as saying by the Apple Daily. “We were shocked when we received the notification. It came just an hour before registration for individual events. Now all that can be done is to play until I can’t play anymore.”
        The ATP’s threatened ban seems excessive considering that previous bans for doping or betting on tennis have not exceeded two years.
        Also facing the same situation, the WTA has taken a much more open position, allowing players competing at the Asian Games flexibility on when they have to report for the China Open or pulling out of the competition, Lu’s team said.
        kakva djubrad ovi iz ATPa
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• najodvratnija organizacija od svih sportova, olos kakvog nema

Comment

• Da je Top 10 igrac drugaciji tretman bi dobio, ovako ih zabole za njega.

Comment

• Kei i Cilic ce isto igrati Brizbejn, a Monfils je otkazao Tokio i Sangaj zbog povrede kolena.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ovo zvuci mnogo bolje od emotivnih sranja http://nickkyrgios.org/my-plans/
                Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Promjena plana

Comment

• Ovo je vec nesto, a ne ono: zasitio sam se od tenisa. Rekao sam, ako nije povreda u pitanju onda nek batali tenis, dosta mu je sa ovih 19 godina cim se otkazuje zbog emocionalno praznenje. Ali razlog je povreda tako da opravdano.
                    OVAKO

Comment

• Kad bi mi svi bili isti i palili se na isto dugme, ostvarivali iste snove i delili iste vrednosti... pa i ne bi bilo interesantno.
                      Imao-neimao povredu ili probleme druge vrste... zar je to važno? Najvažnije je da se vrati oran i spreman i pokaže, a i dokaže ono što većina očekuje.
                      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• mator, pa skroz izlapeo

Francesco Ricci Bitti, the President of the International Tennis Federation (ITF), has made comments about potential future plans he has for the tennis sport.

'I would like to change two things. I would shorten the sets, because the center of attention is always focused on the end of a set. I also want to ban the second service. I'm very curious to see what players would do if they had only one serve'.

The shortening of the sets would not have to lead to shorter matches, because his plan is to switch the best of three system with six games per set for a format of five sets with four games per set.

'We're seeing more and more long rallies, so the interest of the spectators is more and more with the end of the sets. In 2002 we wanted to introduce this idea and the ATP supported it. The players blocked it, however.'

Next to the introduction of shorter sets the ITF President also wants to ban the second service. 'Serving is a stroke with which you have to focus and the first service is hit with a high level of risk. It would be interesting to see what players would do with only one service'.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Svašta

Comment

• To je ona situacija kada neki moćnik ili više njih prosto od dosade ne znaju šta bi, a stalno ih nešto svrbi... pa svrbi...po pravilu se na pogrešnom mestu češkaju.
                            Bože gluposti
                            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Bilo bi bas interesantno ovo sa servisom...
                              Originally posted by Casiraghi
                              Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                              Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                              Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Ne bi bilo
                                OVAKO

Comment

Working...
                                X