This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Stvarno nisam očekivao da će mu ona biti trener/ica. Ne znam kako mu ona može pomoći i unaprijediti njegovu igru ali vidjelo se da on očajnički hoce nekog trenera da bude sa njim i sigurno da mu je to bitno, e sad zašto se odlučio za Maursesmo ostaje misterije ali nikada ne znaš kako će funkcionirati.

Comment

• Morezmo?

Comment

• Ali stvarno ima mesec dana kako se taj trac pojavio na tviteru, na kraju se ispostavilo da nije trac, nego je istina.
          Videcemo kako ce se ovo razvijati, u svakom slucaju je zanimljivo i verujem da je prvi slucaj da teniser ima zenskog trenera.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ode Marej u WTA.

Comment

• Voli Andy eksperimente...kad uzme par Slemova sa Mauresmo bice sve vise zenskih trenera u ATP

Comment

• U svakom slučaju neka pazi Endi na Kim

Comment

• http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/ten...urray-era.html
                  SignaturE se cheka ...sigpic

Comment

• WC za Wimbledon, drago mi je sto je Baggy dobio, iako se sad raspada, zasluzio je kad se pogleda kakve je meceve igrao tamo

WILD CARDS ANNOUNCED FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIPS 2014

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• predao je danas Stanu debeli kipranin, mozda ga i ne vidimo na WB... ali ce verovatno otici po lovu za 1.kolo ako se ne oporavi, mocice do sledeceg wimblija da se prejeda u Meku

Comment

• nole prvi nosilac na vimbldonu, trecu god u nizu

Novak Djokovic poised to be top seed at Wimbledon despite No. 2 ranking

The All England Club doesn’t merely adhere to the ATP Tour rankings to determine the 32 seeds. Instead, Wimbledon uses a formula — which is applied only for the men — that rewards players for their grass-court achievements. Simon Cambers of The Tennis Space has crunched the numbers to conclude the following for this year’s tournament: Novak Djokovic, who is ranked No. 2, will be the top seed.

Here is how the top five seeds shape up, according to Chambers:

1. Novak Djokovic (ATP ranking: 2)
                        2. Rafael Nadal (1)
                        3. Andy Murray (5)
                        4. Roger Federer (4)
                        5. Stan Wawrinka (3)

Comment

• Kyrgios je dobio WC za glavni zreb Wimbledona, nadam se da ce imati bolji zreb nego na RGu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Steta sto necemo Kokinakisa gledati na Wibldonu, nije morao bas travnatu sezonu da preskoci

Comment

• strasno je koliko on nema srece

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Mozda se vrati, ali to vise nece biti isti Has.. Zaista mi je zao, ali dzabe muci sebe pokusavajuci jos da igra
                                link

Comment

Working...
                                X