• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malo o kralju šljake. Taj April

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Ten...rds-Nadal.aspx

Comment

• totalno neocekivana vest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Ocekivano, hoce da kompletira Masters 1000

Comment

• Ovome se nisu obradovali na Foroitalicu.....cao i Madrid...bar je jasno da je beba/e majske....
          sigpic 31. 01. 2014. Najbolji ikada je igrao u Spensu, cast je bila gledati ga uzivo!!!! Hvala ROGER!!!!

Comment

• Role resio da ispegla H2H s Noletom.
            Dayman (a-a-ah...)
            Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
            Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
            You're a master of karate and friendship
            For everyone

Comment

• Nije Role resio, nego beba

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Dobra neka beba

Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                You're a master of karate and friendship
                For everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                  Dobra neka beba

pa rece da ce se zvati Novak
                  sigpic 31. 01. 2014. Najbolji ikada je igrao u Spensu, cast je bila gledati ga uzivo!!!! Hvala ROGER!!!!

Comment

• Mogao bi opet shminka da otvori temu za MC...
                    Dole forma,H2H i logika, živelo sujeverje!

Comment

• neko drugi je već rezervisao mislim

Comment

• Ajde Stefane (on beše?) samo što nije počelo.. a Bojana će, nadam se, RG...
                        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Cim legnu uplate na moj racun

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                            Ajde Stefane (on beše?) samo što nije počelo.. a Bojana će, nadam se, RG...
                            Do sutra popodne će biti gotovo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

• Toni

Očigledno je da je Đoković mnogo teži rival za nas nego Federer. To je lako videti kada pogledate odnos u međusobnim duelima. Federera dobijamo pješke.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Htedoh da pitam, sta je sa mojom omiljenom teniserkom Dinarom Safinom? Znam da je imala neku povredu, ali sto se ne vraca? Mlada je ona za zavrsetak karijere I sta je sa onom Rezai? Jedne godine (2010. cini mi se) je tukla sve redom
                                link

Comment

Working...
                                X