This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear friends,

I want to tell you that after a period of medical treatment, in which we tried to be competitive on a tennis court, and following new examinations done today, my doctor Richard Berger decided that I should have surgery to fix the problem on my left wrist. It will be tomorrow, Monday, March 24th.

Obviously, it's not the easiest choice or the happiest moment of my career. I experienced a similar situation and I know how hard it is to be out of the tour, the desire to return, the endless weeks of recovery and how difficult it is to start fighting for the top spots in the rankings again.

As always, thank you to those who express their support in any part of Argentina and the world, during tournaments, on the streets or social networks. The strength you send me and my desire will be crucial during my recovery.

Thank you very much to all,
    Juan Martín

Comment

• Oooooo Bozeeeee Nista, neka mu je sa srecom na operaciji.. Nema srece bas. Neka se oporavi sad i onda juris
      link

Comment

• Dirljivo ...

Послато са GT-I9505 уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• Rijetko neinteligentan momak, dvije godine gubi zbog losih procjena.
          sigpic

Comment

• Nego, on posle operacije desnog zgloba nikad nije igrao kao 2009. Ne znam kako ce sad biti, valjda nece biti gore..

Sent from my Alcatel One Touch 991 using Tapatalk
            link

Comment

• I Haas pravi malo duzu pauzu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

• Role i Delpo

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka
                  Folira čovjek garant

Sretno majstore!!!
                  Daj shminka ne zezaj.

Da nije prevelika tenzija zica reketa razlog ovih problema?

Comment

• Nas portal:
                    Federer: Neću da zvučim nadmeno, ali trenirao sam jače od Novaka i konkurencije

Engleski portal:
                    FEDERER EXCLUSIVE: My revival? I've worked harder than Murray and the others

a sta je Role rekao:
                    I don’t want to say this in a cocky way but I believe I worked the hardest from the top eight in the off-season.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Hahahaha pa de možda ovi naši ne razumiju dobro engleski
                      * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!
                      * Smeš da izgubiš, ali ne smeš da se predaš!
                      NOVAK ĐOKOVIĆ #TrueChampion

Comment

• Sad cu da gledam po ceskim portalima, oni ce da napisu: Radio sam bolje od Tomasa, a Francuzi: Radio sam vise od Conge i Gaskea

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Trenirao sam jače i bolje od Maleka - izvor Agence Tunis Afrique Presse
                          sigpic

Comment

• Sastali se prvi put pre tačno 10 godina u Majamiju, u trećem kolu, tada prvi Rodžer i 32. Rafael... Sve ostalo je legenda

NADAL VS. FEDERER: 10 YEARS AND COUNTING
                            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Jos jedno veliko rivalstvo je počelo u Miamiju prije 10 godina..Serena i Sharapova

Comment

• Sad upravo vidim na MTF-u, nisam do sada obracao paznju na to: Novak djokovic ima sansu da postane prvi igrac na svetu koji drzi "golden masters"
                                Tj da ima sve masterse pod svojim pojasom (ne u kalendarskoj godini - mada i za to postoji sansa, vec za period od godinu dana). Pocevsi od Sangaja 2013 pa zakljucno sa Sinsinatijem 2014. Za sada mu ne ide lose. Sangaj, Pariz (2013), IW (2014) ....
                                Po meni je to nemoguca misija, ali ajde, ima sanse, nije da nema ...
                                Sta vi mislite o tome?
                                sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                                Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

Working...
                                X