X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neće da može, ja ću da budem prvi
    sigpic

Comment

• Pa s obzirom na to da mladih igrača bukvalno nema...ne bih se ja iznenadio da Erni dostigne svoj cilj za 3-4 godine

Comment

• Ali samo ako popravi FH, jest da ga ja gotivim, misljenja sam da bi bila zalost ako on sa onakvim FH-om bude prvi na svetu.

Comment

• Sasvim je jasno da će poslije Rafe i Novaka neko treći doći na mjesto broj 1. Nije isključeno ni da se na ATPu dešavaju stvari slične onim na WTA touru prethodnih godina...kada smo imali Karolinu, Jelenu i koga sve ne na mjestu koje im ne pripada...tako da se ne treba isključiti niko iz kombinacija za No.1

Pogotovo ne momak koji je otkačen kao Gulbis i ima neki X faktor kojeg ostali ustoličeni članovi top 30 mogu samo sanjati

Nevjerovatnije meni zvuči to da će se on u potpunosti posvetiti tom cilju, nego da bi mogao postati No.1 kada bi se posvetio tom cilju...

Vidjet ćemo da li je samo jak na riječima

Comment

• Od ove godine se nista ne propusta na najvecim Mastersima, kamere upaljenje od prvog dana, world feed ide.
            sigpic

Comment

• Thomas Enqvist novi trener Fernanda Verdasca http://www.tennisnow.com/Blogs/NET-P...New-Coach.aspx

EDIT: WC za IW kod žena dobile Petrova, Zvonareva, Vekic, Vandeweghe, Bencic, Duval, Townsend i Rogers
              Last edited by Lord Aleksoni; 26-02-14, 19:23.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                  with experience.

Comment

• jos par imena ce igrati ovu ligu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Sigurno ce on sa 33. pune igrati dodatnu ligu u novembru

Comment

• Ja sad citam o cemu se tu radi, ta liga ce trajati skoro 3 nedelje, a ovamo kukaju o duzini sezone

Rafael Nadal to be offered $1.1 million per night for International Premier Tennis League appearance

According to the ground rules, "marquee" players - those who have been world No.1 or won grand slams - are entitled to pick and choose their appearances, while others are in it for the three-week duration.
                        The Bhupathi model - which fills up the one month still available for entrepreneurs - calls for each match to be played over five sets, as in a grand slam. The difference is that one set will be contested in men's singles, one in women's singles, one in men's doubles and one in mixed doubles. If they all cancel each other out, the tie could come down to the "legends".

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Jedan set se igra, nije strasno. Ako je to samo par meceva u tri nedjelje onda nije strasno, ako je nesto vise, onda je diskutabilno

Comment

• Ma bitno je da oni kukaju kako je dugacka sezona, kako im treba odmora, a ovamo ce da idu da igraju te egzibicije, koje koliko god da su lagane, oduzimaju i vreme i energiju.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pare, lova, pare, lova, pare

Comment

• Pa jedino parama su ih mogli privuci da igraju onda kada trebaju da odmaraju.

Comment

Working...
                                X