• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pravite temu za AO

Comment

• CW svaka cast na ovome, izuzetan rad.

Comment

• Danas sam radio deo teksta pre opisa meca, valjda sam se setio svih stvari.. malo je falilo da mi promakne cinjenica da niko od cetvrtfinalista nije imao osvojen Vimbldon, niti Grand Slam uopste. Par slika koje prate tekst :

Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Tipson otkazao i Zagreb, sto vjerovatno znaci da ni od DCa nema nista...

Comment

• Znaci, Stan ce peske da odradi ovaj duel
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Tomic ide na operaciju kuka, pauzirace 3 meseca

Bernard Tomic out of action for 12 weeks, due to have surgery on hip injury
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

• Sampras: I would still serve-and-volley in today's game
                http://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2014/.../#.UuKZo9LAm9I

“Why wouldn't I?” asked Sampras, who is attending the Australian Open to celebrate the 20th anniversary of his 1994 title. “Serve and volley on both serves. That's the only way I know how to play. People say it's harder to do it, the technology. But I think technology would have helped me out. If I used these racquets that Rafa is using, it's easier to serve, easier to volley. I could serve harder, longer. It would have been easier. So it all evens out. But I think serve-and-volley tennis, it would have been just fine today. I just think you need to know how to do it.”

Comment

• Najvise me fascinira dio u kojem kaze da jedino tako zna da igra, pa mislis da je to dobro

Comment

• Vidio bih kako bi se snasle danasnje zvijezde protiv njega na Wimbledonu

Muller je znao Rafu recimo izluditi, sta bi mu tek Sampras radio

Comment

• Pa sasvim je logcino da ce dobar server namuciti svakog na Wimbledonu Nece ga valjda dobiti 2,3,2

Samo mi je smijesno da se covjek hvali sto zna da igramo samo servis volej

Comment

• Pogresno si ti to shvatio

Comment

• Pa losa ti je aluzija bila

Comment

• Ili recimo sjeti se meca Herbert-Novak u Parizu...

Comment

• Ma igrao bi on sve udarce bolje sa danasnjom tehnologijom. On sa 85 incha reketom je imao strasan runnin FH, voleje i servise. Sta bi tek radio sa danasnjim reketima, plus imao bi trenera koji bi ga fokusirao da se sto bolje fizicki spremi za zahtevni tenis kakav se igra danas. Na iole brzim podlogama bio bi zver kakav je i bio. Psiha mu je i bila jaca strana, kad je Agassi govorio za njega da je robot s' obzirom kako je izlazio na kraj sa pritiskom.

Comment

• Pješke bi drzao servis na ovakvoj podlozi AOa...a kad bi odigrao C&C i izlazio na mrezu onoliki...bio bi bas zeznut protivnik

Comment

Working...
                                X