Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koji bi mu bio drugi razlog da nedaje krv nego da se dopingovao?

Comment

• Dovoljan je jedan njegov mec pa da bude jasno da se taj ne dopinguje
      Ispao je glup, neozbiljan,...
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• A ne mogu ga odstraniti s terena jer nije htio izvadit krv

Nije mi nikad bio drag, ali ga izuzetno cijenim i steta je sto mu se ovo desava

Comment

• Jaoo Troicki..
          Originally posted by Casiraghi
          Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
          Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
          Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Istina jeste da je tog dana (15.4.) dobio protiv Nieminena samo tri gema... mozda se stvarno nije osecao dobro.
            U redu je da se ovo kazni. Ne mogu igraci bezati od kontrole... ali je ipak 18 mjeseci previse strogo
            Last edited by Zzz; 25-07-13, 22:30.

Comment

• Odlicno pamtim taj dan i taj mec jer sam bacio 5 hiljada na njega misleci da moze da dobije Nieminen-a i secam se da sam bacio tiket posle 10 minuta igre jer mi je sve bilo jasno. Kakav crni doping bre ljudi, mojne da se zaludjujete, samo govna iz vrha silje patku na Viktoru Troickom za "nauk" ostalima. Sta cemo sa ociglednim namestanjima kako na Challenger, tako i na ATP turnirima? Al' ne, bitno da Viktor nije dao krv taj dan, a verovatno je prethodnih 454 puta to uradio i nekoliko puta posle toga.
              sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Pa normalno, Viktro je sitna riba i nastradao je, ali mi je neverovatno da zato sto nije hteo da da krv dobije 18 meseci, a da neko za koga je utvrdjeno da se dopingovao dobije 12 pa kakva su to pravila

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ma bre Boki, smanjice mu sigurno, ja bih cak tipovao i na to da ce zabrana trajati samo do kraja sezone, ali kako god okrenes, mrzim ovu debilnu demonstraciju sile na momcima kojima je ovo glavni izvor prihoda. Mislim, svi znamo kolike se pare obrcu u tenisu, ali isto tako znamo i da oni izvan 50 zive daleko slabije nego sto polusvet misli.
                  sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Dok ne strada neka veca faca, ovo je bukvalno samo da malo zamazu oci...
                    Ali mi je zao Viktora, nekako sam ubedjena da nije nista uzimao i valjda ce mu suspenzija kratko trajati.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                      Pa normalno, Viktro je sitna riba i nastradao je, ali mi je neverovatno da zato sto nije hteo da da krv dobije 18 meseci, a da neko za koga je utvrdjeno da se dopingovao dobije 12 pa kakva su to pravila
                      "However, the tribunal accepted that the stress that Mr Troicki was under at the time entitled him to mitigation."

Izgleda jos su mu smanjili kaznu. Navodno se daje za odbijanje kontrole 24 meseci.

Comment

• Troicki later did the blood test, but we don't know the exact date, from 1 to 3 days later, and he wasn't found positive.
                        http://www.avangarda.in/forum/viewforum.php?f=56

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleksa9 View Post
                          Troicki later did the blood test, but we don't know the exact date, from 1 to 3 days later, and he wasn't found positive.
                          Gde si to procitao / cuo?

Comment

• http://sportske.jutarnji.hr/viktor-t...trole/1116479/

I na tviteru...
                            http://www.avangarda.in/forum/viewforum.php?f=56

Comment

• Gasquet moze da smrka i prodje sa par mjeseci, a cist covjek dobija godinu i po dana zabranu igranja. Simpaticno.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                                Gasquet moze da smrka
                                AAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Kralju HAHAHHAHAHAHA, umirem
                                link

Comment

Working...
                                X