X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hvala na informaciji

Comment

• На данашњи дан пре 50 година у Београду, рођен је легендарни спрски тенисер, некадашњи полуфиналиста Вимблдона и Аустралијан Опена, Слободан Боба Живојиновић.

Comment

• ne znam da li je istina, sad se pojavilo na tviteru:
        LetsTalkTennis ‏@letstalktennis1 3m
        Via @ericsalliot, Viktor Troicki will be banned for 18 months because of refusing a blood test in Monte Carlo #atp
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Koja ce kretencina ispasti ako je ovo istina

Comment

• Izgleda da je istina, zabrana mu istice 24.1.2015.

http://www.itftennis.com/antidoping/...r-troicki.aspx

verujem da ce se zaliti, ali trenutno ne sme da igra, ima zabranu

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Prosto se jasno videlo po rezultatima da je dopingovan, posebno u Monte Carlo-u.
              sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• http://www.kurir-info.rs/skandal-vik...-clanak-909125
                link

Comment

• Jao kakav je on mentol... Sad je i zvanicno da mu je karijera otisla na dno... Kad se bude vratio ko zna koji ce biti na listi. Tek 2015 ce se vratiti. Propusta sezonu ipo o.o.
                  sigpic

Joking around is part of my personality, just who I am. Novak Djokovic

Yesterday i was clever, so i wanted to change the world. Today i`m wise, so i`m changing myself.

Without error there can be no brilliancy.

Comment

• Nece ga ni biti na listi, mozda ipak bude ispod top 500, ne brani ne znam koliko bodova
                    link

Comment

• Ja ne mogu da verujem sta je on sebi dozvolio. Da se dopingovao sumnjam... Vise mislim da je ispao glup...
                      sigpic

Joking around is part of my personality, just who I am. Novak Djokovic

Yesterday i was clever, so i wanted to change the world. Today i`m wise, so i`m changing myself.

Without error there can be no brilliancy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonomo View Post
                        Ja ne mogu da verujem sta je on sebi dozvolio. Da se dopingovao sumnjam... Vise mislim da je ispao glup...
                        Po onome sto sam procitala, ispao je glup.
                        On je trebao da da i krv i urin, valjda mu nije bilo dobro i dao je samo urin, a pitao je da li moze da ne da krv i rekli su mu da nema problema.
                        A sad iz te agencije tvrde da njihovi doktori nemaju prava da tako nesto urade

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ako Viktoru Troickom zabrane da igra tenis zbog sumnje da se dopingovao, ATP treba ukinuti. Ej, Viktor Troicki se dopinguje krv ti jebem krvavu. Kakva gomila debila, al' bitno je da Gasquet nije uzimao kokain.
                          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• A mozda se stvarno dopingovao? Jbg, islo mu lose, pa pokusao tako? Ne verujem
                            link

Comment

• Ma nema sanse da se Viktor dopingovao, ali strasno je sto njemu daju 18 meseci zato sto nije dao krv, a onom Odesniku su dali 12 meseci a utvrdjeno je bilo da se dopingovao

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pa i ja kazem, ne verujem da se dopingovao Koliko je ono Gasquet bio odsutan zbog kokaina?
                                link

Comment

Working...
                                X