Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pa da li je ovaj covek normalan nek neko ucini uslugu i ubije ga ako je ovo istina

"I don't feel guilty, I didn't do anything wrong" - John Tomic.

Comment

• Prvi put posle 104 odigranih turnira, na kojima su obojica ucestvovala (Federer i Djokovic), jedan od njih nije dosao barem do QF!
      "But Pascal what are you saying?"

Comment

• Originally posted by thrillseeker View Post
        Prvi put posle 104 odigranih turnira, na kojima su obojica ucestvovala (Federer i Djokovic), jedan od njih nije dosao barem do QF!
        Ma dobro, ajde, Federer se tek vratio pa je logican poraz.
        Nego Djokovic je u slaboj formi, prvo osmina i 4-finale u Americi pa sad ovo.
        Ocito i ona pobjeda nad Rafom je vise stvar sto Rafa jos nije na maksimumu (svaka cast Bugarinu ali kad bi Rafa izgubio set 6:2 a da neigra protiv Djokovica ili Federera...)

Comment

• Ima li gdje Nalbandiana, jel ziv?

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
            Ima li gdje Nalbandiana, jel ziv?
            30 komada , jos je na aparatima
            sigpic

Comment

• Nalbi je trebao da ide na neku operaciju, mislim da sam to procitala pre nekih 10-tak dana
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

• Nalbi je išao na operaciju desnog ramena i kuka koja je prošla uspješno. Teško je reči da li će biti spreman za polufinalne mečeve DC-a, ali prognoze su optimistične.
                “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Džon Milman i Ešli Barti dobili wildcard za Rolan Garos

Comment

• Ne znam je li ovdje mjesto ovome
                    Za sve gledaoce iz BIH, pored Eurosporta Roland Garros ce se moci gledati i na Face Tv ko zna mozda okupe i prava za Masterse...
                    http://www.sport.ba/ostali-sportovi/...na-na-face-tv/
                    Last edited by LegendaBL; 14-05-13, 17:10.
                    sigpic
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMJ0-1GGf5k

Comment

• Originally posted by earthSRB View Post
                      Džon Milman
                      Netko ima garantirano drugo kolo.
                      "Postoji jedno nepisano tenisko pravilo koje kaže sljedeće - ako vidite da loptica ide vani, onda je pustite da ide vani"-- Mićo Dušanović - finale Wimbledona 07.07.2013. godine.

Comment

• Murray mozda propusta RG: http://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2013/.../#.UZO8-LWLBAo

Comment

• Pa bas mi je žao Endija, znam da ga na forumu baš nešto i ne volite, ali meni je on simpa lik, pa eto... da kažem koju Brz oporavak mu želim
                          "My body feels great. I mean, it´s only five hours"

Comment

• Kao Perica iz price, prizivao je povredu kao Perica vuka, i na kraju je prizva
                            sigpic

Comment

• Bodo je malo pogubio zivce

Rafatigue

Okay, allow me to invite an avalanche of criticism by saying something heretical, but also something many people are thinking: I’m getting tired of Rafael Nadal and his whole clay-court shtick. It’s all becoming a little bit like that movie in which the protagonist lives the same day, over and over: “Groundhog Day.”

During this time of the tennis year, Groundhog Day—although “week” might be a more accurate period—goes something like this: First, Rafa disavows that he’s well-nigh unbeatable on red clay. Then he goes out and demonstrates that he’s virtually unbeatable on red clay, bites the winner's trophy, and he goes to the next tournament where he does the same thing.

Rafa has lost to exactly three men in red-clay finals: all-time Grand Slam singles champion Roger Federer, six-time Grand Slam champion Novak Djokovic, and Horacio Zeballos—the latter just a few months ago, in Nadal’s first event back from an eight-month layoff to rest and rehab his troubled knees. When Rafa returned, he showed that he was, to borrow the phrase once associated with disgraced U.S. President Richard M. Nixon, “Tan, rested and ready to run.”

Some people may take umbrage to Nadal’s name appearing so close to that of Nixon’s, but they share a common drift toward paranoia. Nadal professes not to believe in the invincibility that is so obvious to most of us; he seems to feel that all his success can come crashing down, at any moment, and he’s got the knees to prove it!

You want to know paranoid? Think back to the start of the Madrid Masters. There was Nadal, 39-6 in clay-court finals and 21-2 in this “comeback” year—with three titles already in his game pouch—coming off his win in Barcelona, declaring:“I don't see myself as winner. Not me really. . .I just feel myself to be competitive and I just want to give myself the opportunity to be able to fight and to be in a good position to fight until the final rounds.”
                              Tom, your music is the best drinking partner I've ever had.

Comment

• Trebaju novinari jos vise da ga napadnu, stalno kuka za to koleno, govori kako nije favorit, a od povratka nije izgubio pre finala
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                                with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X