Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeste, shminka je pre neki dan postovao ;)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Poznati teniski istoricar Stiven Fink naveo je, po njemu, igrace sa najboljim BH:
      1. Andre Agassi
      2. Jimmy Connors
      3. Novak Djokovic
      4. Lleyton Hewitt
      5. Andy Murray
      It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• Njegova apdejtovana knjiga o najvecim mecevima svih vremena sigurno vredi ali su mu liste sa najboljim udarcima na kraju iste katastrofalne! Ova za bekhende tesko da moze biti vise pogresna, a ni sa ostalim udarcima se nije proslavio

Ako Marej i Hjuit imaju bolje bekhende od Lejvera i Rozvela ja sam osvojio prvi posleratni Vimbldon
        Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Slazem se, ne znam stvarno sta ce mu njih dvojica na toj listi
          Verovatno nisam u pravu, ali ja stvarno nikad nisam nesto cenio Endijev BH. Daleko od toga da je los, ali nije nesto bas za pamcenje

Comment

• Pogresio si, nisu to bekhendi nego riterni.. i lik se zove Stiv Flink

Ovo su mu bekhendi :

1. DON BUDGE When he captured the Grand Slam in 1938—the first player ever to realize that feat—Budge had it all, but the single biggest strength in his game was his majestic backhand. Most of those players who preceded Budge at the top of tennis were better off the forehand, but his backhand was the first of its kind. His aggressiveness off that side was ground breaking in many ways. He drove the backhand essentially flat and all students of the game marveled at its magical simplicity.

2. KEN ROSEWALL The diminutive Australian’s backhand was legendary. He prepared early, turned his shoulders unfailingly, kept his eyes glued to the ball, but, most significantly, Rosewall’s backhand was a slice. Across the history of tennis, many slice backhands have been used primarily for defensive purposes, but not Rosewall’s. His slice backhand worked in every way: as a rally shot, as a passing shot, for the lob, and on the return of serve. It was multi-faceted. It was incredibly versatile. And above all else, it was unmistakably elegant.

3. JIMMY CONNORS Watching Connors launch into one of his two-handed backhand drives was one of the great joys for all erudite observers from the early seventies until the outset of the 1990’s. Connors retained the old fashioned flavor of a flat, one-handed backhand, producing flat and penetrating two-handers of unrelenting depth and immense power, yet gaining stability with his right hand. His backhand was the picture of purity. It was his signature shot.

4. NOVAK DJOKOVIC A mesmerizing athlete, Djokovic can be forced well off the court by wide balls to his two-handed backhand and still recover in time to play the shot with assertiveness and astounding control. He returns with unswerving authority off that side, and in long rallies from the baseline, his two-hander is rock solid. Djokovic finds just the right blend of flat and topspin shots with his two-handed backhand. This shot made him the great champion he became.

5. LEW HOAD and GUSTAVO KUERTEN One match away from winning the Grand Slam in 1956, Hoad at the height of his powers was impenetrable. The gifted Australian had every shot in the book, could perform brilliantly on any surface and was universally admired for his immense talent. Off the ground, his one-handed backhand was widely appreciated. He drove through the ball with an essentially flat stroke and was lethal off that side. To be sure, he was a streaky player, but when he was on, there was nothing he could not do on a tennis court, including cracking the backhand mightily. Kuerten’s one-handed backhand was the cornerstone of his game—a majestic, sweepingly beautiful, fluid, one handed stroke that carried him to three French Open crowns. Kuerten sparkled off that side, hitting winners at will, driving the ball both crosscourt and down the line with extraordinary pace and minimal topspin. His backhand was singularly inspiring in its time.

sigpic

Comment

• koji sam ja kreten. ne znam dal sam jos nesto mogao da promasim Znao sam da se zove Steve, ali ovo l u Flink nikako nisam primetio
              evo jos jedne liste, ovoga puta sa serverima
              http://www.worldtennismagazine.com/archives/7790

Comment

• Servisi su mu solidni, samo ne znam gde je nasao onog zenskog bildera za najbolji drugi servis

sigpic

Comment

• U Melburnu je u ponoc poceo Playoff za WC u glavnom zrebu Australian Opena.. svi mecevi se igraju na tri dobijena seta, sto je lepo iskustvo za mlade igrace

Nick Kyrgios (1995) vs Samuel Groth 6-4 6-2 3-6 6-3
                  Matthew Barton vs Thanasi Kokkinakis (1996) 6-1 6-3 5-7 7-6
                  Adam Feeney vs John Peers 6-3 7-5 6-4
                  Benjamin Mitchell vs Bradley Mousley (1996) 6-3 6-0 6-2
                  Luke Saville (1994) vs Andrew Whittington (1993) 6-4 6-2 7-6
                  Matt Reid vs Jacob Grills (1995) 3-6 3-6 6-2 6-2 6-1
                  Greg Jones vs Michael Look 2-6 4-6 7-5 6-4 6-4
                  John-Patrick Smith vs Jay Andrijic (1995) 6-2 7-5 6-1

Veceras se igraju zenski dueli tako da ce momci moci da odmore do prekosutra. Idealno bi bilo da Kirgios i Savil udju u finale ali nece biti lako, imaju manje iskustva od ostalih igraca. Nik je osvojio nacionalno juniorsko prvenstvo do 18 godina prosle nedelje i obezbedio sebi WC za kvalifikacije, mada bi sigurno zeleo da ga prepusti nekom drugom i da osvajanjem ovog turnira udje u glavni zreb

Bradley Mousley

Nick Kyrgios

Thanasi Kokkinakis

Luke Saville
                  Last edited by ClayWarrior; 11-12-12, 10:10.

sigpic

Comment

• http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Ten...2-6-To-10.aspx

Comment

• CW ima li zvanicnog besplatnog strema na sajtu?

Shminka tu ce za prvo da se kolju Nadal sa 7. RGom i Roger sa 300 nedelja na prvom mjestu
                      sigpic

Comment

• Ima na zvanicnom YT kanalu, posle to sve pretoce u jedan kompletan snimak dana.. sinoc je bio Andrijic a u kratkim pauzama su isli i na ostala tri terena

Ne kolje se Rafa sa tim rekordom vec sa 8 uzastonih sezona sa Grand Slam titulom, zajedno sa Borgom, Samprasom i Federerom, i nadam se da nikada nece dobiti novajliju u toj grupi

sigpic

Comment

• Moja prognoza:

5. Novak Djokovic za polufinale i finale Melburna.

4. Rodzer Federer za 17. GS.

3. Rafa Nadal za 8. MC.

2. Rafa Nadal za 7. RG

1. Roger Federer za 300 nedjelja na prvom mjestu.

Comment

• Ne moze Novak nikako biti prvi u ovoj konkurenciji, jeste to velika stvar na AOu posle toliko sati ali je opet veca kompletiranje Masters finala, vjerovatno ce to i biti 5. mjesto
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by NI View Post
                              Moja prognoza:

5. Novak Djokovic za polufinale i finale Melburna.

4. Rodzer Federer za 17. GS.

3. Rafa Nadal za 8. MC.

2. Rafa Nadal za 7. RG

1. Roger Federer za 300 nedjelja na prvom mjestu.
                              Znaci vrednije je 8 puta osvojiti Monte Karlo nego neku Grand Slam titulu?

Ove liste ionako nicemu ne sluze (inace se tu Ferer ne bi ni nasao) ali ako budu gledali malo dalje od svog nosa i od svoje organizacije zna se sta ce kod Rafe biti prioritet

sigpic

Comment

• 8 puta osvojiti MC je strasan uspjeh. Ali prihvatam da 17. GS ide ispred 8. MC-a. Dakle 4 i 3 mijenjaju mjesta.

Comment

Working...
                                X