Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nadam se samo da negde nisam pogresio, tabelu cuvam odavno pa sam je samo apdejtovao za proslu i ovu godinu

Na kraju se lepo vidi sta su donele sve promene iz prethodnih 6 ili 7 sezona
    Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
      Baš nam je drago zbog Feda. Novak je prešao kod Japanaca, a da li će tamo i koliko ostati, videćemo, a za koje pare nećemo sigurno.
      Taman je ko stvoren za tu firmu !
      SignaturE se cheka ...sigpic

Comment

• http://www.serbiaopen.rs/news_more.p...id=847&jezik=2

Turnir ostaje, Goga ode. E sad krecu spekulacije. Meni samo smeta sto je to sad kad je najvazniji dio sezone i Novaku ne trebaju ometanja. No ne bi bilo zanimljivo da je drugacije.
        sigpic

Comment

• Taj brejk koji su 1980. u finalu Vimbldona odigrali Borg i Mekinro i koji je sigurno obojici dobrano skratio zivot. Zbog uloga i svega sto je bilo u igri, ovo je bez sumnje najvazniji taj brejk proslog veka

http://www.profesionalnitenis.com/na...brejk-20-veka/

sigpic

Comment

• Up close and personal with Ivan Ljubicic

Intervju sa Ljubom i 2 najzanimljivija pitanja:

Which locker room joke do you regret?
            I’d actually say I regret certain press conferences. Particularly the one after my semi-final in 2006 here against Rafa. He’s still mad about it, six years later. I still don’t know what I could have said for him to still be so upset even today and still hold it against me. But, that’s Rafa, that’s just how he is.

Are you jealous of another player and why?
            Roger (Federer), obviously. You can only dream of having his class and achievements. He’s my best friend but I’m still objective. He’s been incredibly successful and sometimes I tell him that he’s got too many trophies and that he should let me take a few of them off his hands (laughs).
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Sta je sad ovo, ispade da su on i Fed najbolji drugovi, a prije par godina se zalio kako mu ovaj nije cestitao rodjendan, a igrali su tog dana jedan protiv drugog
              Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Ljuba fakat ima dug jezik...
                One and only - Rafael Nadal

Dream it, and then make it happen!

Verdasco: "If you did not leave friendship aside on court, Rafa would have no friends, since he's crushing everybody!"

Ferrer: "Rafa is a great tennis player and as a person even better"

Comment

• Zbog njega se i Mardi okolo mora pravdati...

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/280520...ithdrawal.html

Valjda ovo nije nista ozbiljno

Comment

• Nadam se i ja da nije nista ozbiljno, mada srce je u pitanju...

Mislim da je Ljubicic zbog incidenta sa Amerima i ugasio svoj twitter nalog.
                    One and only - Rafael Nadal

Dream it, and then make it happen!

Verdasco: "If you did not leave friendship aside on court, Rafa would have no friends, since he's crushing everybody!"

Ferrer: "Rafa is a great tennis player and as a person even better"

Comment

• Mardy
                      sigpic

Comment

• ja ne znam gde ovo da stavim

Novak Đoković "ulazi" u školsku lektiru?

a tek pesmica

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Da si neka otvorila bi novu temu!

A pesmica je sjajna, nije dovoljno sto se od cetrnaeste okrecu kladionicama, sad ce i sa 9

sigpic

Comment

• trebala sam da otvorim, ovo stvarno zasluzuje posebno mesto

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• A ocigledno da nismo ni za bolje. Taman za nas.

Comment

• Ja cu umreti od smeha, svega mi

Molim vas da se organizujemo, sakupimo pare i kupimo knjigu. Klasik u najavi...
                                Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

Working...
                                X