Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da li će nedelja za nedeljom da bude Dubai i IW ? Glupost !!

Comment

• Dubai pocinje 27.02, a IW 05.03.
      E sad, jeste da se Dubai zavrsava u subotu i da IW pne traje nedelju dana,nego duze, tako da nosioci pocinju kasnije, ali je to ipak malo vremena da bi se teniseri prilagodili.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Najbolji turnir serije 500 da se igra nedelju dana prije najboljeg Mastersa,doci ce odlicni igraci u Dubai!Genijalan potez.Vazno je da ce svi igrati u ruznu dvorancinu Rotterdam-a!
        sigpic

Comment

• I ja mrzim Roterdam.

Comment

• Malo veci problem za razmisljanje je sta ce igraci da rade sa Parizom i kako ce se organizovati Masters Kup koji krece dvadesetak sati kasnije
            Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Murray confirms Cahill link

E sad, da li ce Cahill da mu bude trener ili je radio samo sa njim zbog adidasa, to cemo tek da vidimo.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Sa Rogerovovg sajta:

ROGER BACK IN ROTTERDAM

01.05.2011 | Tennis
                Today Tournament Director Richard Krajicek announced that Roger will return to Rotterdam to participate in the 39th ABN AMRO World Tennis Tournament. This tournament will be played from 13 until 19 February 2012.

Richard Krajicek on Roger's participation: “We are very proud of the fact that Roger returns to Rotterdam. He is one of the most important athletes in sports in general, not only in tennis. He has always done very well in Rotterdam, with his victory in 2005 as one of the highlights in our 38 years history.”

Roger: “The ABN AMRO World Tennis Tournament is one of the ‘special’ events for me on the ATP World Tour. In 1999, Rotterdam was one of my first big tournaments outside Switzerland. I look forward to finally being able to see my own name on the Winners Ring in the stadium, as it will be my first appearance since my victory in 2005.”

Roger has participated in the ABN AMRO World Tennis Tournament six times. Before winning the tournament in 2005, he reached the quarterfinals in 1999, 2002 and 2004, the semifinals in 2003 and was losing finalist in 2001 (against Nicolas Escudé). He last participated in 2005, the year in which the ABN AMRO World Tennis Tournament saw a record number of 108.030 visitors, winning one of the most exciting finals in the history of the tournament, 5-7, 7-5, 7-6 (5) against Ivan Ljubicic.

Roger has also been very successful in doubles. He won the doubles tournament in 2001 (with Jonas Björkman) and 2002 (with Max Mirnyi). The opponents for Roger in the ATP World Tour 500 event in Rotterdam are not known at this point in time. Over the next months the list of participants will be announced.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by ClayWarrior View Post
                  Malo veci problem za razmisljanje je sta ce igraci da rade sa Parizom i kako ce se organizovati Masters Kup koji krece dvadesetak sati kasnije
                  A to je tek posebna prica.Nikako mi se ne svidja ni jedno ni drugo!Sljaka je prenatrpana,sezona trave kratko traje,onakav turnir kao Queens je serija 250...
                  sigpic

Comment

• Da li će jedne godine da naprave malo normalnii raspored .. MIslim, kapiram da je kalendar prenatrpan, ali bi moglo bolje da se organizuje ...

Comment

• Nece! 2012. je Olimpijska godina pa ce tako stradati Masters u Kanadi koji se igra nedelju dana kasnije. U svemu je najgore prosao Davis Cup (to mi nije mnogo krivo) i Masters u Parizu, za koji su sigurno mogli da naprave i normalniji raspored pored toliko ATP 250 turnira na kraju godine
                      Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Uprao sam hteo da napiše to za OI sledeće godine i DC .. Jbg, ko izdrži - izdrži ..

Comment

• Ana, Voznjacki, Nadal i Moja za obolele od raka kože
                          Last edited by miloolja; 02-05-11, 18:09.
                          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Robin Soderling ended his coaching partnership with Claudio Pistolesi after last week's Estoril event.
                            ATP tviter.

Comment

• Dugo je trajalo...
                              sigpic

Comment

• takodje sa tvitera:

Juan Carlos Ferrero says he might be close to quitting. "If the pain continues... I suppose I'll retire in Valencia."

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X