Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeste,pobijedio Kudlu i Siwya,pa i nije imao pretezak posao u kvalifikacijama.To je svakako veliko iznenadjenje ali je meni mnogo vece pobjeda Bogomolova,no Andy jeste izgubio u 1. kolu Rotterdama prije toga ali od Baggy pa se nije ni znalo da je u tako losem stanju, ovo je bio pravi sok posle finala AOa ali mi nesto nije za najvece iznenadjenje,ipak je Young neko ko je mnogo obecava
    sigpic

Comment

• Rogerova 2006. je druga najbolja sezona u Open eri,a na 1. mjestu Laver

http://www.tennis.com/articles/templ...15346&zoneid=9
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
        Rogerova 2006. je druga najbolja sezona u Open eri,a na 1. mjestu Laver

mislim da ce clay warrior biti zadovoljan
        It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• Clanak o novom predsedniku ATP-a i o dvogodisnjem sistemu rankinga, Nadal i Fed se nalaze na suprotnim stranama.
          Sto se tice predsednika ATP-a, tu ne mogu nista da pametno da kazem, valjda oni najbolje znaju, ali sto se tice dvogodisnjeg sistema, Federer je apsolutno u pravu.

Roger, Rafa and the missed agreement

http://www.ubitennis.com/sport/tenni...ecisioni.shtml

Eighty percent. This is the commercial increase that Adam Helfant has been able to procure during his three years as President of ATP. Three years ago the ATP received $ 38 million from sponsors, but the new agreements with sponsors including Corona, Moet & Chandon and FedEx have brought a lot more.
          Helfant, never too much loved, never too hated. A business man, he never made huge decisions, the bigger one was accepting proposals on the calendar and had the advantage not to oppose the will of the players and always listened to them, when it was possible. But the american now leaves behind him a sea of ​​uncertainty and strife. Within the board, within the ATP Council.
          Two are the names of the most possible candidates for the ATP presidence: the first one is Brad Drewett, already candidated the last time, Director of the World Tour Finals, Australian, and with some experience at that level (since 2006 head of ' executive office of the international group in ATP).
          The second one is Richard Krajicek, certainly more familiar to tennis fans. Former Wimbledon champion, current director of the Rotterdam tournament, certainly a most charming and noble name. The favorite among players and closer to their positions in general, but an almost "rookie" in terms of economic policies in sport.
          During the World Tour Finals in London, as well as the natural and usual struggles in the ATP board, disagreement between what is also the president of the ATP player council and the vice-president happened; these are two noble names as well, Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal.
          While Rafa would support the Dutch doubtless, Roger seems doubtful: "I have nothing against the man, we have an excellent relationship and I respect him, but also have to wonder what kind of experience and business background he has; he is definitely a trustworthy person, but the commercial aspect is crucial for the ATP. I knew Helfant by Nike and I was aware of his skills as a negotiator "
          "I have spoken several times with Rafa in London, we met even before he left for Davis Cup: I have heard his reasons and he heard mine. We will meet again soon and see how to do. We don't make decisions but the board does it, but we'd like to give clear directions and we have to first find an agreement between us for the best of this sport. "
          But this is not the only issue to divide the Majorcan and the Swiss. It's becoming a more urgent desire for Nadal to "copy" ranking system from golf, based on two years, but Federer is very clear about that: "I'm not a fan of this idea. First I would find it boring, and like me many tennis fans as well. There would be no changes at the top for so long and nothing really new under the sun. And then, as president of the Council, can not find it right for the players with a low ranking. Even more difficult for them to be able to move forward, to have a breakthrough. It would require disproportionate effort for them; for players like me and Rafa it would be better, but I want to look at all their eyes feeling ok. "
          So behind the scenes a lot of confusion and uncertainty reign. It seems that nothing will be resolved before the start of 2012.
          Of course all the credit to the commitment of Federer and Nadal in being involved and always worrying about everything. In the past, it had never been so, and Helfant also says: "I was impressed by both, their commitment is commendable, they will certainly be remembered for everything they have done on court, but many do not know that off the court are champions at the same way".
          And while many European players deluged with criticism the calendar position of Miami and Indian Wells and the length of the season, it misses just a bit to the beginning of the next one.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

Rogerova 2006. je druga najbolja sezona u Open eri,a na 1. mjestu Laver

Aj neka bude ...

Originally posted by Vladan View Post
            Broj 2 je pobjeda Dodiga nad Nadalom,a 1. mjesto zauzima Young

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Ten...-The-Year.aspx

Ne slažem se ...

Comment

• I tako Queens izgubi titulu najboljeg turnira serije 250(a bolji je i od mnogo 500 serije),ostaje im sad samo titula najljepseg turnira

U Halleu Federer,Berdych,Monfils i od 2012. Nadal i to sigurno naredne 3 godine.
              http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Ten...medium=twitter

Ne slazem se ni ja Donu no nas niko ne pita
              Last edited by Vladan; 08-12-11, 21:45.
              sigpic

Comment

Ne slazem se ni ja Donu no nas niko ne pita
                Ali se zato ja slazem.
                Meni je ta pobjeda prva pala na pamet i bila mi je bas onako,sok, Jang je tada bio negdje oko 150. mjesta na rang listi, ako se ne varam.
                Na drugom mjestu bi mi bila pobjeda Dodiga, ipak je to Rafa, ali Dodig je tada bio u top 50, ako ne i nize... ;)

Comment

• Bio je u TOP 40 rekao bih ali to je Rafa posle toliko finala i vrhunskih rezultata i onda izgubi od Dodiga,a pritom je imao masu sansi da zavrsi mec,cak i u dva seta.Murrayu je taj dan ocitana lekcija
                  sigpic

Comment

• ATP bira i 5 najboljih poena sezone

5. mjesto Roddick protiv Milosa

4. legendarni promasaj Murraya

3. mjesto Bob Bryan iz Londona

2. mjesto bizarni Novakov poen protiv Davida

Cekamo pobjednika
                    sigpic

Comment

• Mislim da ce prvo mesto uzeti Nadal protiv Djokovica,kroz noge onaj lob
                      sigpic
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

• Na 2. mjestu je ovaj, vec izabran:

A prvo pretpostavljam da ce biti ovaj potez:

Comment

• Za mene je ovaj bez konkurencije ali to nije ATP

I onaj sa USOa izmedju Novaka i Rafe je bio nenormalan,ali ni to ne moze.Taman neka izaberu ovaj smor

sigpic

Comment

• Hahahaha, nece ga valjda neko odgledati na snimku do kraja da ne zaspe.

Meni je ovaj dobar:

I ova dva Endijeva:

A i ovaj mi je bio genijalan

I ovaj...

A bilo je odlicnih i na DC u Sevilji! Npr. ovaj...

Ali onaj Djokovic - Nadal mi je najbolji.

Comment

• Djokovic - Ljodra, neverovatan poen. Al im je izorao teren :P

I ovaj Nadalov na DC-u, jbt, moze na sljaci da radi sta hoce.

Comment

• Top Comebacks Of The Year

Soderling protiv Hewitta u 2. kolu Wa je 5. mjesto,na 4. je povratak Andya protiv Viktora u 4. rundi RGa,a na 3. mjestu je Dodig potiv Nadala,2. kolo Montreala

1. i 2. mjesto sjutra,vjerujem da ce to biti Jo i Novak protiv Rogera

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Ten...11-3-To-5.aspx
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X