Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nek je on rekao sta misli jos da dozivim da se Federer gubi na terenu...
    Last edited by Shardonnay; 01-08-11, 12:28.
    in another life
    I will love you again, RF.

Comment

• Tenis Masters 2011

http://www.b92.net/sport/tenis/masters/
      sigpic

Comment

• Joj, pa Dimitrov je najbolji drug sa Tursunovim, nece onda taj u skorije vreme shvatiti tenis ozbiljno

BOSOM BUDDIES: DMITRY TURSUNOV AND GRIGOR DIMITROV
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
          Izvor

Zadnja recenica govori sve
          Ne dao mu bog da naleti na Rogera na USO-u, moglo bi biti lagane razbijačine, lo stile Roma prije par godina (Hidalgo i nepotrebno igranje na mreži kroz noge).

Comment

• Sjajno je sto se B92 potrudio pa nam dao najbolje sezone u ''istoriji tenisa''

Vidim da ce Tenis Masters biti jako poucan
            Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

Joj, pa Dimitrov je najbolji drug sa Tursunovim, nece onda taj u skorije vreme shvatiti tenis ozbiljno

BOSOM BUDDIES: DMITRY TURSUNOV AND GRIGOR DIMITROV
              U Marseju je u mecu dublova, protiv Benetoa i Conge, Dima posle jednog gema uprtio Grigora i nosio ga do stolica

A stvarno su se nasli, zajebant i jedan i drugi

sigpic

Comment

• jos malo do pocetka novog terora..opet ce da rade kompleksi federrera nadalova ljubomora i Noletov terorizam

Bjezmo Grumfe,njih je dvojica a mi smo sami!
                sigpic

Comment

• Ja mislio da ces nesto pametno napisati da diskutujemo ko ljudi,kad ono jedno veliko NISTA...
                  Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

• Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                    Ja mislio da ces nesto pametno napisati da diskutujemo ko ljudi,kad ono jedno veliko NISTA...
                    Previse ocekujes...

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Bice diskusije veceras, samo da kompletiram pisanija.. to ce biti sve pre nego sto nam se vrate pravi fanovi kada pocne Kanada

sigpic

Comment

• Ajde CW pozuri, ja vam pravim drustvo jos 10-tak dana i onda vas napustam, da malo odmorim

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• ja se izvinjavam samo sam konstatovao nesto sto se tesko moze osporiti,a razne diskusije su vec apsolvirane..bice slatko opet citati razna opavdanja kad se bude gubio feder..i kad se bude 'trazio' nadala080.gif
                          najljepsi pozdrav

sigpic

Comment

• Tema je opste teniske disusije, vesti,.., nigde ne pise provokacije.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Tema je opste teniske disusije, vesti,.., nigde ne pise provokacije.
                              cek cek..a koga provociram??

sigpic

Comment

• Rodik ce igrati onu nedelju pred USO, na novom turniru Winston-Salem Open:

Roddick commits for Winston-Salem Open tennis

WINSTON-SALEM — Andy Roddick has joined the list of commitments to play in the Winston-Salem Open at Wake Forest later this month.
                                Roddick, a former world No. 1 who is No. 12 in the ATP rankings, will receive one of the tournament’s four wild-card entries.
                                Roddick joins fellow Americans Mardy Fish, Greensboro native John Isner, Sam Querrey, Ryan Harrison and Donald Young in the 48-player singles draw.
                                Ten of the top 40 players in the latest ATP rankings have committed. Other entrants include Jurgen Melzer, Bernard Tomic, Kevin Anderson, Marcos Baghdatis, Alexandr Dolgopolov, Nikolay Davydenko, Tommy Robredo and Ernests Gulbis, the winner last week in Los Angeles.
                                The tournament is Aug. 20-27 at Wake Forest University.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X