• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ovo neka fora sa lupanjem vrata..

Ajde, Ali, reci joj ga ponovo!

Comment

• Originally posted by DinoFC View Post
      I na kraju krajeva kako ne gotiviti ovu Novakovu kurcobolju na KOVID, pa ne mogu to da ne naglasim, prekulturno je to odradio. Hahahhaha, mislim da Ben i ostala klapa mole se svaki dan da nekog sa Adrija tura zakaci Kora Ali vec imaju stabilnu zamjensku pricu da je to nepostovanje prema zrtvama globalne pandemije

nemaju oni nista

ZIVOT BI MORAO DA STANE iz pijeteta prema zrtvama sirom sveta koje junacki SAD bombarduju iz vazduha i pored svih govana koje imaju kod kuce
      Last edited by Beocca; 16-06-20, 14:13.
      Wizard

Comment

• Halep ostaje u Evropi i igrace samo turnire po Evropi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Evo vele da se sezona nastavlja 10-og avgusta sa 500-tkom u Vashingtonu. NEMA karantina za igrace, okle god da dolaze.

Comment

• https://www.b92.net/sport/tenis/vest...nav_id=1696234

Placite sa mnom jesenje kise Idemo u Zadru jos jace i ludje.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joker View Post
              Evo vele da se sezona nastavlja 10-og avgusta sa 500-tkom u Vashingtonu. NEMA karantina za igrace, okle god da dolaze.
              sta i sto sad-jel ih djokovic naterao
              Wizard

Comment

• Vidjecemo detalje kad (valjda) sjutra bude zvanicno ATP saopstenje. Ovo je za sad samo info koju je plasirala Marca.

Comment

• Koliko sam ja citala, oni cekaju odluku vlasti, nije to nista jos sigurno.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Virus je toliko oslabio da je sad bukvaalno nivo gripa, ne znam sto se glupiraju vise.
                    sigpic

Comment

• https://www.marca.com/tenis/2020/06/...7438b45c3.html

Samo da postavim koga zanima...

Comment

• Ma u augustu ce se moci igrati i sa publikom haha Ne trebaju iskljucit uopste mogucnost da oslabe mjere ako stvarno sve prestane do tada. A normalno da bi se trebalo nastaviti pocetkom augusta, ako se ne desi to ce biti skandalozno

Comment

• Kad je virus bio najjaci oko 15% je bilo u kriticnom stanju, sad je kriticnih dva posto, a od tih dva posto izvuci ce se makar 50% mada i vise nego eto to je neki minimum da kazemo. Mutirao je i to je to. Nema potrebe vise za bilo kakvim mjerama.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Evo ga i clanak NY Times-a, onaj Christopher Clarey, on ima uglavnom dobre informacije i dobar je novinar

U.S.T.A. Plans to Move Forward With U.S. Open Amid Pandemic

The tournament is expected to run as originally scheduled from Aug. 31 to Sept. 13, but without spectators, at the U.S.T.A. Billie Jean King National Tennis Center. Formal government approval still needs to be secured for the Open to take place, Chris Widmaier, a U.S.T.A. spokesman, said on Monday.

Widmaier said the number of team members could increase. “At its core, the plan is about mitigating risk,” he said. He added, “The absolute number of people who will be on site at any one time is not a fixed number here in mid-June.”

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• ja sam tek sad pogledao govor novaka na zatvaranju i svak ka u njegosa i samo maliciozni ljudi nece da shvate sustinu

boze,koliko nam je ovo trebalo
                              Wizard

Comment

• Dobili su dozvolu od vlasti, ali bez publike, to ce biti bas ocajno

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X