Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pa tacno se videlo, kao sto i Ivan prica neku svoju pricu koja nema veze sa temom.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Pa glasa se za najboljeg svih vremena u nekoj anketi na ES.
      Objasnjavam ubjedljivo vodjstvo Djokovica gledano iz nekog mog ugla.
      Ja nisam nikako odje pristrasan,da jesam ne bi stavio Nadala na 3 mjesto.
      Glasao sam u polufinalu za Federera protiv Nadala čak.
      Last edited by E1_PG; 04-06-20, 13:43.

Comment

• Svi znamo ko je najpopularniji igrac, a ta internet glasanja su nista drugo nego mera popularnosti, a ako je tebi normalno da je odnos 94-6, onda ok.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
          Svi znamo ko je najpopularniji igrac, a ta internet glasanja su nista drugo nego mera popularnosti, a ako je tebi normalno da je odnos 94-6, onda ok.
          Ja mogu da se složim sa tobom. Federer je najpopularniji, Djokovic najbolji

Ili sto bi Coco rekla, konkretniji.
          There's something wrong with me chemically
          Something wrong with me inherently
          The wrong mix in the wrong genes
          I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
          It was the wrong plan
          In the wrong hands
          With the wrong theory for the wrong man
          The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
          The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

Svi znamo ko je najpopularniji igrac, a ta internet glasanja su nista drugo nego mera popularnosti, a ako je tebi normalno da je odnos 94-6, onda ok.
            A jasno je meni to,mozda je svjeza anketa pa je mali uzorak,a mozda su se ukljucili i glasaci iz Azije koji stvarno u velikom procentu vole Novaka.
            Medjutim siguran sam da ima i dosta onih koji se vode ovom mojom logikom,jednostavno statistika je neumoljiva,teniski rezultati nisu egzaktni pokazatelji ko je najbolji kao u atletici,ali su jedini parametri koje imamo.

Comment

• NIsam ja rekla da je Djokovic najbolji, samo sam rekla da je Fed najpopularniji

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

NIsam ja rekla da je Djokovic nije najbolji, samo sam rekla da je Fed najpopularniji
                Couldn't agree more
                There's something wrong with me chemically
                Something wrong with me inherently
                The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                It was the wrong plan
                In the wrong hands
                With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Ajde ljudi posvadjajte se malo,evo 5 godina nema GOAT rasprava.

Comment

• Ko se svadja?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ko se svadja?
                      Kazem da se posvadja neko,montono je postalo.Sve neki fini ljudi.
                      Ne znam dje mi ga je Dino,on je prznica.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slippin' Jimmy View Post
                        Couldn't agree more
                        Indigo, ne ispravljaj mi postove da ne pocnem ja tvoje da ispravljam...ali trag ne ostavljam

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Sad je 95-5. Ovo ce sprdnja bit

Comment

• 96-4....

Comment

• Daaako se smiluju da mu makar jedan procenat ostave, zasluzio je toliko, vala!

Comment

• Cekam da vidim kako ce ES da saopsti ove rezultate

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X