X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maxx-a View Post
    Sa konterencije za štampu nakon finala Cicncinatia

"It's just something that the previous generation couldn't even aim for, because we had the Super 9s, okay, but it wasn't like a goal of anybody, because you had so many experts on all different surfaces. And then all of a sudden things slow down. Everybody starts to play from the baseline. Only then you could win all four almost or you could only win all the Masters 1000s.

But I think as generations will go by, more and more players will probably get a chance of doing something like this, but he is the very first one to do it.

I think it's extremely difficult to win a Masters 1000. These tournaments don't come easy. You saw my performance today. It's just a long week. It's tough, grueling. The best players are playing. You play against tough guys early on in the draw. So you don't have much time to find your rhythm and actually almost work on your game throughout the week. He's done that maybe better than anybody. So it's a great credit to him. Yeah, I think it's an amazing accomplishment"

http://www.asapsports.com/show_interview.php?id=143043

Ovaj drugi je malo duzi ali bolje gadja:

sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
    Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Луција и Снупи се туку!

Last edited by mr.gold; 22-03-19, 14:09.

Comment

• novi teren

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• ^to je animacija
          Wizard

Comment

• A. Zverev tuzi dugogodisnjeg menadzera

https://www.sport.de/news/ne3579005/...chlacht-droht/
            Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• OTG o tome ko ce zavrsiti sa najvise slemova, pred OZi.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/26/laver...-goat-8393989/

Pat Cash

I’m not sure these guys are that bothered about it, but for Roger it is really important to him to finish on top. He loves the records and I think that is why he has decided to play the clay-court season and get ready and be sharp for Wimbledon and the US Open and beyond. If Novak continues to win two Grand Slams over the next few years he’ll go ahead and if Rafa wins here and the French then he is one away. Anything can happen. I think it means more for Roger.

Big 4 H2H chart through the years

fed
                Spoiler

pozitivan samo 2007. od tada strmoglavo na dole (-13 u 6 narednih godina), da bi od 2013. okrenuo trend.

nole
                Spoiler

na dole do 2010. od tada nezadrzivo naprijed. od -15 do +21! +36 u poslijednjoj deceniji!

rafa
                Spoiler

na gore do 2014 (do +27!), poslije strmoglavo dole. -13 u poslijednjih 5 godina!

marej
                Spoiler

manje vise konstantan lagani pad do perioda 2013-2015 kada ide strmoglavo dole, poslije opet po starom. smrznut u debelom minusu na kraju, -26.
                Last edited by talicni; 24-03-19, 08:23.

Comment

• Kirijos o big 3

'I just go out there and do my thing and nothing changes whether I'm playing Alexander Bublik or Federer or Rafa,' he says.' I serve big, I back myself, at the end of the day they are only human.
                  'They don't do anything spectacularly well. Obviously Federer is unbelievably talented and the greatest of all time, but he gets tired in tight situations. Djokovic struggles with short balls, he doesn't like to come forward. Second serve can get a bit shaky.
                  'Rafa loves to be defensive so you can really push through his forehand and expose how far back he stands. So they do have weaknesses and if you play the right way and execute it right under pressure then they can be beaten.
                  'You just have to play the right way and for the stars to align. Of course they are a level above all of us, but they are definitely beatable, I don't think like they are Gods to the sport.'
                  ceo tekst

Rebel Yell! No fear. Underarm serves. Nick Kyrgios is the man who's shaking up tennis

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Posto su se spominjala i dostignuca na Masters turnirima, evo par zanimljivih podataka:

Osvajaci sva 4 Masters turnira u Severnoj Americi:

Majkl Ceng (Kanada 1990, Indijan Vels 1992, Majami 1992, Sinsinati 1993)
                    Andre Agasi (Majami 1990, Kanada 1992, Sinsinati 1995, Indijan Vels 2001)
                    Rodzer Federer (Indijan Vels 2004, Kanada 2004, Majami 2005, Sinsinati 2005)
                    Novak Djokovic (Majami 2007, Kanada 2007, Indijan Vels 2008, Sinsinati 2018)

Osvajaci martovskih turnira u jednoj sezoni:

4 - Novak Djokovic
                    3 – Rodzer Federer
                    1 – Dzim Kurijer, Majkl Ceng, Pit Sampras, Marselo Rios, Andre Agasi

Osvajaci letnjih turnira u jednoj sezoni:

1 - Andre Agasi, Patrik Rafter, Endi Rodik, Rafael Nadal

Osvajaci oba jesenja Mastersa:

Boris Beker (Stokholm 1990, Pariz 1992)
                    Goran Ivanisevic (Stokholm 1992, Pariz 1993)
                    Tomas Enkvist (Pariz 1996, Stutgart 1999)
                    Andre Agasi (Pariz 1994, Madrid 2002)
                    Marat Safin (Pariz 2000, Madrid 2004)
                    David Nalbandian (Madrid 2007, Pariz 2007)
                    Nikolaj Davidenko (Pariz 2006, Sangaj 2009)
                    Rodzer Federer (Madrid 2006, Pariz 2011)
                    Novak Djokovic (Pariz 2009, Sangaj 2012)
                    Endi Mari (Madrid 2008, Pariz 2016)

Osvajaci oba jesenja turnira u jednoj sezoni:

2 - Novak Djokovic
                    1 - Marat Safin, David Nalbandian, Endi Mari

Osvajaci sva 3 Masters turnira na sljaci:

Marselo Rios (Monte Karlo 1997, Rim 1998, Hamburg 1999)
                    Gustavo Kierten (Monte Karlo 1999, Rim 1999, Hamburg 2000)
                    Rafael Nadal (Monte Karlo 2005, Rim 2005, Hamburg 2008)
                    Novak Djokovic (Rim 2008, Madrid 2011, Monte Karlo 2013)

Osvajaci sva 3 turnira u sezoni:

Rafael Nadal (2010)

Osvajaci bar 2 turnira u sezoni:

9 - Rafael Nadal
                    2 - Tomas Muster, Novak Djokovic
                    1 - Andrej Medvedev, Gustavo Kierten

Ukupno titule na tvrdoj podlozi:

24 – Novak Djokovic
                    21 – Rodzer Federer
                    14 – Andre Agasi
                    12 – Endi Mari
                    9 – Rafael Nadal
                    8 – Pit Sampras...

Ukupno titule na sljaci:

24 – Rafael Nadal
                    8 – Novak Djokovic
                    6 – Rodzer Federer, Tomas Muster
                    4 – Gustavo Kierten, Andrej Medvedev
                    3 – Marselo Rios, Huan Karlos Ferero...

Ukupno titule na tepihu:

5 – Boris Beker
                    3 – Marat Safin
                    2 – Goran Ivanisevic, Pit Sampras, Andre Agasi...

Osvajaci titula na sve 3 podloge:

Stefan Edberg (Indijan Vels 1990, Pariz 1990, Hamburg 1992)
                    Pit Sampras (Sinsinati 1992, Rim 1994, Pariz 1995)
                    Tomas Muster (Rim 1990, Esen 1995, Majami 1997)
                    Andre Agasi (Majami 1990, Pariz 1994, Rim 2002)
                    Last edited by Milutinov Tata; 27-03-19, 03:32.
                    Non-Calendar Year Grand Slam - Stands alone
                    Holding all 4 Majors titles on 3 different surfaces at once - Stands alone
                    30 consecutive match wins - Stands alone
                    3+ consecutive finals in all 4 Majors - Stands alone
                    Australian Open 3 consecutive titles - Stands alone

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                      A mozda igra zato sto voli tenis

Može i amaterski da se voli tenis.

Rodja igra da zaštiti svoj rekord i to je očigledno, uostalom da se penzionisao kad su ga svi smarali imao bi 17 slemova i već sada bi ga Nadal prestigao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chiwwi View Post
                        Može i amaterski da se voli tenis.

Rodja igra da zaštiti svoj rekord i to je očigledno, uostalom da se penzionisao kad su ga svi smarali imao bi 17 slemova i već sada bi ga Nadal prestigao.
                        Zasto Djokovic ne ide u penziju?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Zato što želi da obori rekorde.

Comment

• Ako igra samo zbog toga, to je ocajan motiv

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ako Federer igra profesionalni tenis samo zato što ga voli onda je on osoba koja zbog ljubavi prema tenisu rizikuje zdravlje, troši vreme.

Na kraju krajeva to onda znači da mu je ljubav prema tenisu veća od ljubavi prema slobodnom vremenu(Uživanju sa ženom, decom, slobodi) a to nije normalno.

Comment

• Znaci igrati samo zbog rekorda i trositi vreme na tenis a ne na porodicu je zdravo, a ako se to radi iz ljubavi, onda je to nenormalno. Zanimljivo bas...

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X