In the wrong hands
    With the wrong theory for the wrong man
    The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
    The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• ne znam da li ce se on ikad vratiti

Tipsarević opet mora "pod nož"
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Thiem odustao od Majamija

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Kecmanovic dobio WC za glavni zreb za Majami

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Kecmanovic vs Galovic & Jung 0-5
            I to za dva I po meseca.
            Mada mi je razumljiv danasnji poraz jer ipak treba uhvatiti avion sto ranije moguce do Miamia.
            There's something wrong with me chemically
            Something wrong with me inherently
            The wrong mix in the wrong genes
            I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
            It was the wrong plan
            In the wrong hands
            With the wrong theory for the wrong man
            The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
            The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Gofan se vraca za Majami

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Kakvu je on bizarnu povredu imao

tt
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                  Thiem odustao od Majamija

Koliko povreda na touru

Comment

• Haas juce zvanicno otisao u penziju posle Rogerovog meca
                    i sticajem okolnosti, gledala sam njegov poslednji mec na toru-u na kojem je pobedio, prosle godine u Stuttgartu protiv Rogera ajde, makar mogu da kazem da sam prisustovala teniskoj istoriji

ali ova scena, Roger umire od smeha

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Novak je prijavljen za Miami. Ocigledno je da mora sve ovo da radi zbog sponzora..
                      http://miamiopen.com/2018-news-wildcards-announced

Comment

• Prijavljen je na vise turnira do Pariza 1000, da ne kazem do kraja To je uobicajena stvar.

tt
                        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Negde sam jos procitao da su organizatori navodno dobili potvrdu da ce igrati.

Comment

• Ma nema jos potvrde. Oni prijavu tumace kao potvrdu.

tt
                            sigpic

Comment

• New Balls Please kampanja 2002., penzioneri i no.1

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Bas nocas pre pocetka razmisljam,jbt 2007 na onom USO ,kad je igrao sa Noletom,on NO 1...Novak,mlada nada koja obecava i sinoc 11 godina posle Cung 21 godina i nova generacija mladih nada,a preko puta ,sve isto RF NO1...jbt....a igrace Nole Majami ,ja bar mislim e sad dal zbog sponzora ili sto hoce kroz meceve da vrati udarce ne znam,al pre svega bi on trebao na neko trcanje uzbrdo za biciklom, i da vrati ili iskopa novog Fil Grica
                                Last edited by 61563; 16-03-18, 12:49.

Comment

Working...
                                X