The wrong mix in the wrong genes
    I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
    It was the wrong plan
    In the wrong hands
    With the wrong theory for the wrong man
    The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
    The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Pa glupo mi je to, nema potrebe da se navodi razlog da zeli da provodi vise vremena sa porodicom i sa malom decom, a da se laze.
      Ako je razlog taj sto zeli da bude Djokovicev trener, mogao je samo da prekine saradnju uz klasicno: dosta smo postigli, zeli nove izazove, blabla
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Dobro ja nagadjam samo, bilo bi pozeljno da sam u pravu
        There's something wrong with me chemically
        Something wrong with me inherently
        It was the wrong plan
        In the wrong hands

Comment

• Ma znam, ja samo kazem da bi bilo glupo, ali ne mora da znaci da se nece desiti

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pa to. Covek mnogo zna, on mi je lagano u top 3 trenera koje bih voleo da vidim u Novakovom boxu s obzirom da znam da Agasi nece biti stalno tu.
            It was the wrong plan
            In the wrong hands

Comment

• Norman je opasan trener, Soderling je sa njim dobio Nadala na RGu, pa posle Feda isto na RGu i skroz je postao opasan konkurent, ali se onda razboleo
              O Stanu i da ne pricam, sta je sve uradio sa njim

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• A ne smem ni da pomislim sta bi mogao sa Novakom pod uslovom da je ovaj zdrav fizicki i mentalno
                Takticki bi tu igru unapredio do krajnjih granica.

Mada, iskreno se ne bih bunio ni da vrati Novaka na onaj nivo iz 2015, to je sasvim dovoljno a i pitanje je dal moze bolje.
                It was the wrong plan
                In the wrong hands

Comment

• Ali posto hoce da provodi vise vremena sa decicom, nista od toga

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ajde, ajde nemoj crne misli odmah Bice vremena za decu.
                    It was the wrong plan
                    In the wrong hands

Comment

• Šteta, to je to očigledno od Stanovih vrhunskih rezultata, još uz povredu i godine...
                      Last edited by shminka; 25-10-17, 14:17.

Comment

• Zar nije Stan imao Anakona za Wimbledon, mozda uspe njega da uzme kao full time trenera

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ma nije to problem, naći će on trenera, al ovaj sigurno ne bi otišao da misli da u narednih godinu dana može nešto više da napravi, očigledno slijedi težak period.

Comment

• Pa ne verujem da bi posle svega tek tako digao ruke

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pa upravo ih je digao

Comment

• Ali ne verujem da je razlog taj sto misli da je Stan propao slucaj, nego da zaista hoce da provede vreme sa porodicom.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X