Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pa ima dosta , a kako rekoh ispadaju Nole i Endi takođe pitanje da li će Vavrinka ostati u 10. Busta je ušao u 10 , ali u odnosu na ostale iza njega neku značajnu razliku nema.
    Pa samim tim tu ćemo imati borbu za 3 ili čak 4 mesta u 10.
    Prvo sam pitao da li bi mogao neko nov uči u 10 , ali tih sad nema puno zato onih koji mogu da se opet vrate u 10 ima dosta pa će do Londona biti zanimljiva borba za ta 3 ili 4 mesta.

Comment

• Bas dugacak intervju sa Kirijosem, ni on ne zna sta zeli, ali je usput potkacio Tomica

THE BATTLE RAGING INSIDE ME
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Ne znam da li ovo znaci da je i Monfils zavrsio sezonu, jer pise da ce praviti raspored za turnire za sledecu godinu

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• A Tipsarevic je definitivno zavrsio sezonu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Čoveku se baš ne da

Comment

• Ne pamtim da je ovoliko igrača ranije završilo sezonu bar kada je reč o open eri. Čudna sezona da čudnije nije bilo.
              sigpic

Comment

• http://telesport.telegram.hr/kolumne...niska-dzungla/

Nije baš knjiga, a nije ni Marija Šarapova, ali vrijedi pročitati

`No, bez obzira na sve, dođe trenutak kad ti se sve zgadi. Možda izgleda kao potpuna ludost u društvu u kojem je teško naći ikakav posao, ali činjenica je da preko 90 posto igrača prekine ili razmišlja o prekidu karijere prije svoje 21. Dakle, u godinama kad bi karijera trebala zapravo tek počinjati, tenisači su uglavnom već toliko emocionalno potrošeni zbog silnih prepreka na putu. Od svih životnih škola i prisilnog odrastanja, soba u Cluju, ozljeda, putovanja i podcjenjivanja iz okoline.`

Comment

• 'For me to spend time with Bjorn, it's quite rare', Federer said in New York during a conference call.

'He doesn't spend so much time on the tour. When he shows up, it's short. I feel every minute you get with him is a privilege. Here we are, he's going to be stuck with us. So it's going, I think, to be very special for all of us, particularly me.

I mean, I have incredible respect for him. I feel like if I could play one player ever going back, I feel like it would be Bjorn. I feel he's that incredibly good, for what he did for the game. If I look how he played, what he brought to it, it's crazy'.

Zna i Roger tata ko je istinski 'tata'.
                  “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• http://rs.n1info.com/a318519/Sport-K...nepobediv.html

Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                    Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                    Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                    You're a master of karate and friendship
                    For everyone

Comment

• Stavila sam ja ceo intervju sa njim, gde je izmedju ostalog i to rekao

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Nisam citao, izvinjavam se
                        Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                        Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                        Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                        You're a master of karate and friendship
                        For everyone

Comment

• Svasta je on tu rekao, skroz je zanimljivo, a taj deo sa Djokovicem je bas minimalan, ali nisam ni sumnjala da ce nasi samo to da prenesu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pa Bojana jesi li ocekivala da ce nasi da prenesu da je on kojim slucajem pomenuo Mareja juniora.

Послато са SM-N9005 уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• Ma od nasih novinara vise nista ne ocekujem, makar ne nista dobro

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• bez linijskih sudija u Milanu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X