X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pa dobro do kraja sezone skoro sigurno mogu da se probiju

Comment

• Pa na rejsu, razlika je samo 600 poena od 3.-6. mesta, tako da je sve moguce
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Da , ali bi bilo logično da se Endi bar ispred njih probije zato i spominjem borbu oko 4-tog mesta

Comment

• Videcemo, i Endi i Stan imaju problem sa povredom, sve zavisi koliko je ozbiljno i kad ce se vratiti.
          Za Stana se zna da nece igrati ni Sinsinati, ali za Endija se jos nista ne zna.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• I Stan zavrsio sezonu

Stan Wawrinka shuts down his season due to his knee injury. He won't defend his US Open title. Brutal.

z3 compact using Tapatalk

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Steta sto ga je povreda sprecila da uzme W.
              Da se oporavi kako treba, pa od sledece sezone opet da bude zajeban protivnik na Slemovima.
              Dayman (a-a-ah...)
              Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
              Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
              You're a master of karate and friendship
              For everyone

Comment

• Comment

• I to mora na operaciju

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• hahaha ceka se otkazivanje ostatka sezone Mareja i Delpa

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Marej ne igra Sinsinati, nada se da ce biti spreman za USO

Andy Murray withdraws from Cincinnati due to ongoing hip injury: "Unfortunately I won’t be playing in Cincinnati as I continue my recovery."

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Najsmešniji broj 1 u istoriji.. Samo Dubai ima od kada je zaseo na to mesto.. I to bukvalno je bio zaseo obzirom na igre..

Comment

• ovaj ponovo o dvogodisnjem ranking sistemu

Rafael Nadal wants a radical change in the Tennis ranking system

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                              Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                              "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                                ovaj ponovo o dvogodisnjem ranking sistemu

Rafael Nadal wants a radical change in the Tennis ranking system
                                To znači da će brzo da ispadne, čim počne da se buni zna da ne može da osvoji turnir
                                Lako je uvek pogadjati u centar ako imaš ljude da crtaju krugove oko njega

Comment

Working...
                                X