This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umesto Conge u žreb u Majamiju upada Nišioka
    Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
    Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
    "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Originally posted by Marija81 View Post
      Umesto Conge u žreb u Majamiju upada Nišioka
      Pored dobrih rezultata, tu je i sreća

Comment

• Ko otvara Majami?

Last edited by miloolja; 17-03-17, 17:00.
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Monfils povredjen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• lista za MC, bez Keija i Roleta sto se tice top 10

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Znaci veliku priliku ima Rafa da preuzme vodecu poziciju nakon MCa i Barselone na race listi.
              Originally posted by Casiraghi
              Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
              Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
              Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Originally posted by MareLFC View Post
                Znaci veliku priliku ima Rafa da preuzme vodecu poziciju nakon MCa i Barselone na race listi.

Rafa mora da brine da osvoji veliki broj bodova u Miamiju + brani pobedu iz MC-ja i Barcelone iz prošle godine.

U nasprotnom slučaju čeka ga loš renking i pakleni žreb na Roland Garrossu.

Comment

• Originally posted by jacques9 View Post
                  Rafa mora da brine da osvoji veliki broj bodova u Miamiju + brani pobedu iz MC-ja i Barcelone iz prošle godine.

U nasprotnom slučaju čeka ga loš renking i pakleni žreb na Roland Garrossu.
                  Pa on je pričao za race listu , tako da tu nema šta da brani Napred Rafa!

Comment

• Od 2008. do danas njih četvorica uzeli 88% titula Masters serije.

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Skoro smo imali onu raspravu oko brzine terena, Role objasnio

Q. Can you walk us through how the conditions have changed over the years when you first came on tour, surfaces slowed down, balls get heavy, and now do you sense another change around the corner with quicker conditions in Australia?
                      ROGER FEDERER: Well, I mean, look, depends on when exactly we're talking about. There was definitely a time where things were definitely slowing down. After the millennium really I thought you could see and feel a proper change, how things were leaning towards the slower side. More and more matches were played in the night sessions, particularly at the Australian Open.
                      In 2004 I played the finals there it was in the daytime. That's always going to play fast, regardless of what kind of balls you're going t play with. If you're playing in 40 degree heat, the ball is always going to fly.
                      So then the way they set it up, basically you're going to play quarters, semis, and finals in the night. If you add a slow ball and you slow down the courts too much, you're going to be in some epic rallies. There is just no way around them. Especially the way the guys started to move back when Lleyton came around and all those guys.
                      Wimbledon, definitely also there was something that happened there. I don't know if it's the balls or the grass, but that's definitely slowed down.
                      I feel like the US Open and French probably played pretty much the same throughout, in my opinion.
                      Then you had, the indoor season. By making a court more even throughout, because we used to change from Teraflex to sort of the Greenset. You had like sort of the wooden boards that were painted. We made it more unified so it was the same surface, wooden boards throughout. Then what happened is they wanted have the same surface for the entire swing, and that became slow as well. The word Tour Finals were played on the slower side.
                      So next thing you know, basically everything played somewhat similar, which think is a bit of a pity. I like it when there is extremes. Then you have to play different ways. It was nice to see Ivan Lendl serve and volley at Wimbledon, even though he didn't want to do it.
                      It was nice to see Edberg or Becker play from the baseline on clay courts. It was nice to see them out of their element. Then you all of a sudden become a different kind of player and you improve throughout your career, like this.
                      You can just be happy hitting hard from the baseline on any surface. Just play the same way. Just adjust your movement a little bit. But to me, that's not so exciting. I think it's important we have change. Really slow and really fast

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Izgleda da se Marej nece vracati do mastersa u Madridu, ali to jos nije potvrdjeno

Andy Murray likely to miss Davis Cup quarter-final tie as brother Jamie reveals full extent of injury

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Role na zvanicnoj listi za Madrid, to je za sad jedini turnir pred RG koji ce da igra

The Mutua Madrid Open will again include the best players on the planet

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                            Role na zvanicnoj listi za Madrid, to je za sad jedini turnir pred RG koji ce da igra

The Mutua Madrid Open will again include the best players on the planet

Roger nije siguran za Rim?

Comment

• Originally posted by jacques9 View Post
                              Roger nije siguran za Rim?
                              Jos se ne zna sta ce da igra tokom sljake, ali ja ocekujem da igra Madrid i ako tamo stigne daleko, da ce onda preskociti Rim.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                                Jos se ne zna sta ce da igra tokom sljake, ali ja ocekujem da igra Madrid i ako tamo stigne daleko, da ce onda preskociti Rim.
                                Rim je jedan od rijetkih turnira koji nikad nije osvojio. Ove godine je idealna prilika da se dobije taj turnir.

U RG-u (na 3 dobijena seta) ne verujem da ima puno šansi. Vezano na sezonu šljake bolje da se fokusira na Rim.

Comment

Working...
                                X