Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mozda ce povecati broj turnira, na sto vise mesta da siri ljubav, ili sta vec radi sa onim ritualom na kraju meca.
    Dayman (a-a-ah...)
    Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
    Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
    You're a master of karate and friendship
    For everyone

Comment

• Samo nam je ljubav potrebna.
      sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
      Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandugp View Post
        Samo nam je ljubav potrebna.

Comment

• ili ovo.........

Dayman (a-a-ah...)
          Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
          Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
          You're a master of karate and friendship
          For everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Wolf View Post
            ili ovo.........

Auuuuu,gde ovu najskuplju...

Comment

• Ala me citate ... svaka vam cast.
              sigpic

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                Što Unoffi crkava od smeha. Pazi da se ne zagrcneš.
                Ma neću, ipak sam ja zaljubljenik u tenis, volio bih da Nole opet bude onaj stari. Ali možemo malo da se i našalimo.
                Mirza Bašić najbolji čovjek u TOP 79. a i šire.

Comment

• Ma batali te kobajagi sale, nama sa ove strane nije do njih, posto to ne znas.

tt
                  sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                  But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Pa dobro, znam da nije. Treba biti pozitivan, ne treba tugovati. I ne treba biti ozbiljan. Damir nikad neće osvojiti GS pa ne tugujem, što bi se reklo ni u džep ni iz džepa.
                    Mirza Bašić najbolji čovjek u TOP 79. a i šire.

Comment

• Dobro je, razumeli smo.

tt
                      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Beker komentator na ESu

Fiona McLachlan ‏@fi_mclachlan
                        Welcome to the @eurosport family @TheBorisBecker
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                        with experience.

Comment

• A sta je sa Vilanderom, dokle traje njegov ugovor?
                          sigpic

Comment

• Puno me pitas
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                            with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandugp View Post
                              A sta je sa Vilanderom, dokle traje njegov ugovor?
                              Haha pazi kada sam znala da ćeš nešto slično da pitaš
                              sigpic

Comment

• Pa naravno. Od sada nas ceka nova emisije Game, Set, Boris
                                A Vilandera Matsa necemo imati prilike da slusamo - nece nas (vas) nervirati vise
                                Gledacemo ga u nekoj drugoj ulozi
                                Jos kada bi ovo sve bilo ovako
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X