X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ah da zaboravila sam da je Luki omiljeni
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Jašta, ne mogu zaspati bez njegove slike. Držim je ispod jastuka

Comment

• Bolje nego iznad kreveta
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Srećku kao urođeno stoji ova kuharska kapa. Još za ovim brčićima, može odmah za Masterchefa

A Bryan kao psiho neki

http://www.atpworldtour.com/en/news/...nday-schnitzel
          Last edited by luka; 25-10-16, 14:10.

Comment

• Praktički su stvari dosta jasnije vezano za preostale putnike za London. RBA i Pouille su sa ispadanjima u Beču praktički ispali iz utrke, imaju još neke šanse u slučaju finala Pariza.
            Berdych se također dosta udaljio od mjesta u Londonu, jer sada više ne ovisi o sebi. Trebao bi navijati da Čilić i Goffin ispadnu iz Basela što prije, jer ako netko od njih dvojice dođe do finala Basela, preskače Berdycha.
            Thiem bi mislim sa 1/2 u Beču, praktički bio 90% u Londonu.
            Ne treba ni Tsongu otpisati, kojem bi šanse porasle u slučaju finala Beča, drastično porasle. Na krilima tog rezultata bi došao pred domaću publiku u Bercy kojeg je već jednom osvojio, uz još jedno finale.

Comment

• Ja mislim da je Thiem vec u Londonu, sumnjam da ce pasti ispod 8.mesta, posebno sto je Berdih ispao.
              Realno, sad se vodi borba za to 8.mesto izmedju Berdiha, Cilica i Gofana
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

• Berdychu bi ovo bilo prvi put od 2010. godine da ne ode u London. Potvrda koliko je konstantan i koliko traje u vrhu.
                Čak i ako se izravno ne plasira ove godine, vjerovatno će ići kao neka od zamjena, tako da će nastaviti niz posjeta O2 areni, kako god okrene

Comment

• Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg
                  Serena, Federer, Nadal, and Ivanovic, all of whom shut down their tour seasons for the year due to injury, all have signed on for IPTL.
                  iskreno se nadam da ce Role igrati samo u jednom gradu, i to u Dubaiju

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Smesno, kad bi racunali ko psuje, ta nagrada ne bi ni postojala, niko ne bi bio nominovan

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pa sad... možda se ti ne slažeš, ali Endiju nije nikako mesto u ovim nominacijama..a mnoge nikada nisam videla da psuju ili da se ovako ponašaju.

sigpic

Comment

• Andy ima nesrecu da je Britanac, pa ga ceo svet razume kad psuje.
                          Ne znam, psovanje kao kontra argument za nominaciju za ovu nagradu mi je bas glupo

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Konačno su sklonili Rogera i omogućili Endiju da dobije ono što odavno zaslužuje

Primjer mladim igračima kako se treba ponašati na terenu
                            Last edited by shminka; 26-10-16, 21:02.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                              Andy ima nesrecu da je Britanac, pa ga ceo svet razume kad psuje.
                              Ne znam, psovanje kao kontra argument za nominaciju za ovu nagradu mi je bas glupo
                              A zivomo u vremenu kada je ove ostale koji ne govore Engleski nemoguce razumeti?
                              Dobar ti taj argument
                              sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                              Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandugp View Post
                                A zivomo u vremenu kada je ove ostale koji ne govore Engleski nemoguce razumeti?
                                Dobar ti taj argument
                                Nisam rekla da je nemoguce, totalno si izvrnuo moju recenicu.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X