Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Čovek ima 55 godina, u svakom meču skuplja poene.

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• malo falilo da propusti neki turnir
        Michal Samulski ‏@MichalSamulski
        Dominic Thiem takes wildcard into @ChinaOpen in Beijing.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Federer je bez ikakve dileme najuspjesniji teniser Open ere, ali ono sto bode oci je broj poraza. Ima ih 245 i zbog toga mu je ratio osjetno losiji od Nadalovog i Djokovicevog, Nadal koji se zestoko muci poslednjih godina ima 171 poraz, Djokovic 151, a Marej 172. Ne vidim kako ce ijedan od njih imati 250 poraza sa 34 godine.

Naravno ima i druga strana price, a to je oce li iko od njih imati 1000+ pobjeda u karijeri, ali ratio ce im najvjerovatnije biti bolji.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
            Federer je bez ikakve dileme najuspjesniji teniser Open ere, ali ono sto bode oci je broj poraza. Ima ih 245 i zbog toga mu je ratio osjetno losiji od Nadala i Djokovica, Nadal koji se zestoko muci poslednjih godina ima 171 poraz, Djokovic 151, a Marej 172. Ne vidim kako ce ijedan od njih imati 250 poraza sa 34 godine.
            Pa kako Nadal da ima toliko poraza kad ne igra?
            Fedu je ovo prva veca pauza, a karijera mu je pocela 1998.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ima i toga, ali Nadal ove sezone vec ima 11 poraza, prosle je imao 20, pretprosle 11, to su 42 poraza za nepune tri sezone sto je bas mnogo, a opet ima samo 71 poraz u karijeri. Sto ce reci da je nevjerovatan posao obavljao do 2014. godine.

Federer je 1998. odigrao samo pet meceva i imao skor 2-3, 1999. je odigrao 30 meceva sa skorom od 13-17, ali 2000. ima nestvaran ucinak od 36-30.

2001. godine 21 poraz, 2002. 22, 2003. kad je poceo da igra sjajno imao 78-17 sto je opet veliki broj poraza, 2004, 2005. i 2006. ukupno samo 14 poraza, 2007. devet, e vec od 2008. je dvocifren i ima dosta poraza po sezoni. 2008-15, 2009-12, 2010-13, 2011-12, 2012-12, 2013-17, 2014-12, 2015-11.

Definitivno preveliki broj poraza po sezoni ako uzmemo u obzir da igra u prosjeku 16-17 turnira godisnje.
              sigpic

Comment

• Šta se događa sa Chungom?
                Znam da je bio na služenju vojnog roka i očito da je ostavilo traga na njemu, jer mu je ova čitava sezona korak unazad u odnosu na prethodnu.
                Zadnji meč je bio na RG, gdje je uzeo ček za prvo kolo i od tada ga nema nigdje.

Comment

• Kecmanović u finalu US Opena!
                  http://www.b92.net/sport/usopen2016/...nav_id=1175276

Bravo momce!

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Sad imamo i veliku petorku znaci. Nema veze sto Vavrinki trebaju tri sezone da osvoji 15 000 bodova.
                      sigpic

Comment

• zasto bi igrao samo singl, to je premalo tenisa

Michal Samulski ‏@MichalSamulski
                        Dominic Thiem & Jurgen Melzer with wildcard into doubles draw at @MoselleOpen in Metz.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Djokovic ucestvuje na nekoj egzibiciji u Milanu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• US Open champion and World No. 3 Stan Wawrinka will make his fourth successive appearance at the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals after becoming the third player to qualify for the prestigious season-ending tournament, to be held from 13-20 November at The O2 in London.

Čisto da se potvrdi očekivana vijest...Poslije Novaka i Andy, treći koji je potvrdio.

Comment

• http://fancybear.net/

Bice i te kako zanimljivo ako je ovo tacno
                              Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                              Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                              Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                              You're a master of karate and friendship
                              For everyone

Comment

• http://www.b92.net/sport/olimpizam/v...nav_id=1176347

Comment

Working...
                                X