Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Najbolje da ode direktno u finale a ostali neka se bore za to još jedno mesto u finalu..

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
      Pa od top 10 tu su Stan, Raonic, Kei, Berdih, Thiem
      I Kveri je tu.
      OVAKO

Comment

• Marin i Goran vise ne rade zajedno
        Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Skontao Marin kakvog je trenera imao

Comment

• Kakvo je saopstenje dao, vise mi lici da je njega Goran sutnuo
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• IZNENAĐENJE: Evo ko će biti trener Novaka Đokovića u Riju http://www.kurir.rs/iznenadenje-evo-...clanak-2367317

Boca poslanik dobio korpu izgleda ;)

Comment

• Bravo za Olgu.
                GENI SU ČUDO Olga Danilović šampionka Evrope! /FOTO/ http://sport.blic.rs/m30r2bt

Comment

• Marko Cekinato suspedovan na godinu i po dana zbog kladjenja i namjestanja meceva

Comment

• Rekosmo to na Celindzer temi

sigpic

Comment

• Federer je zavrsio sezonu, sve bolje od boljeg

sigpic

Comment

• Nazalost gotov je
                        sigpic

Comment

• Odvratna jebena sezona

Sent from my Z3 compact <3
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                          with experience.

Comment

• Otkud to odjednom??

Comment

• Doping
                              OVAKO

Comment

• Originally posted by Stefan-kobe View Post
                                Doping
                                Silent ban 100%
                                sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                                Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

Working...
                                X