Clear All

• http://www.atpworldtour.com/en/news/...verev-may-2016

i brojevi su na strani Zvereva, najbolji u 30/00, 00/30 situacijama

http://www.atpworldtour.com/en/news/...ture-rome-2016

veliki planovi Pouillea, prvi je dobiti Ferrera danas

Comment

• Ni Feli nece da igra na OI, zeli da se koncentrise na turnire tokom leta
      Gaspar Ribeiro Lança ‏@gasparlanca
      Feliciano Lopez has just announced that he won't be part of Rio Olympics. Wants to focus on Summer ATP tournaments + North American swing.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Kakave su ovo gluposti? Sa MTFa.... http://www.menstennisforums.com/2-ge...00-2019-a.html

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Bila je prica o tome, da neki mastersi postani super mastersi ili tako neka kategorija, ali nisam znala da je i Dubai u toj prici.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Sećam se priča oko IW i Šangaja, za Madrid, a pogtovu Dubaji prvi put čujem. A GS idu na 3.000? Rim gubi masters, Pariz u februaru... Svašta!
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Ne znam da li Rim gubi masters ili ce samo da ga presele, sto bi bila ogromna steta jer je kompleks prelep, sigurno jedan od najlepsih na tour-u

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ma meni je to isto.. a piše da ga sele..ali ako nije u Rimu....
                sigpic

Comment

• Nema Rim pare da se nosi sa ostalim turnirima i ulaze, a ATP samo to gleda.. Arapi vec spremaju cudesne komplekse, njima je bar lako
                  Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• za rim i majami se odavno prica da vise. pricalo se i za monte karlo pa nista
                    bersi u februaru nije tako losa ideja, ostalo boze sacuvaj
                    i vidi ti to drustvance: kinezi, arapi, cirjak i leri
                    pobjedniku dubaija vise nego finalisti vimbldona hehe

Comment

• Normalno da su novci glavni pokretači svega ovoga, pa Dubaji je od obične pustinje za 10 god postao kosmopolitski grad, a mogu misliti šta sve grade.
                      Skorojevići.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Sta je s Isnerom ni jedan turnir na sljaci nije igrao

Comment

• Ni Tomic nece da igra na OI

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Inače ne znam da li je ovo već neko kačio. RG objavio wild cards za ovu sezonu :

Comment

• Ne znam dali je neko spomenuo, ali od ponedeljka uzivo na Eurosportu kvale za RG-a. Bice i prenos zdrijebanje u petak.
                              OVAKO

Comment

• Nisam znao, super. Prvi put tako nesto, bit ce tu zanimljivih meceva.

Comment

Working...
                                X