X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ajde Rafa podigni se, sad kreću tvoji omiljeni turniri

Comment

• He is feeling well but not everything seems to be perfect with his body: he had had his left hand wrapped in a bandage! The photo of him with his bandaged hand was taken at Camp Nou, Barcelona (ground of the Barcelona soccer club) where Rafa paid tribute to former footballer Johan Cruyff, who recently passed away due to cancer. 'Cruyff created a football school. He takes a big part of the credit for what Barça are currently achieving,' said Nadal.

While in Barcelona, Rafa also went to the Spanish Tennis Federation clinic where his doctor Angel Ruiz Cotorro works. He had a check-up and then removed the bandage. 'Ready for the clay tournaments,' Nadal then posted on Twitter, without mentioning the reason for his being bandaged. It has left us confused about why he had it in the first place.
      http://www.tennisworldusa.org/Rafael...medium=twitter

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Cilic ne igra MC, zbog povrede kolena

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Je li moguce da je ludak prijavio sva 3 zemljana mastersa pred RG??

Comment

• Pa treba mu dobra priprema pred RG. Sad il nikad.

Comment

• Sto nikad? Ovo mu je poslednja sezona na turu?
              sigpic

Comment

• Izmene u glavnom zrebu za MC

Michal Samulski ‏@MichalSamulski
                Alex Zverev & Robin Haase in the Monte Carlo main draw. They will replace injured Marin Cilic (knee) & Bernard Tomic (wrist) via @TennisActu

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                  Sto nikad? Ovo mu je poslednja sezona na turu?
                  Pu pu. Taman posla. Zezam se ja malo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                    Sto nikad? Ovo mu je poslednja sezona na turu?
                    Ove godine su sve kockice složene na svoje mesto ( konkurencija, forma, psiha...) i ove godine uzima RG 100%. A posle ako ga odbrani odbrani.
                    Ono što dodatno raduje i obećava je i Novakov pozitivan stav i izjava na tu temu, a počinje rečima
                    Ne moram da osvojim...
                    Kao da je u glavi postavio stvari da je to turnir kao i svaki drugi i da ga treba igrati bez pritiska i po sistemu - ako osvojim super, ako ne onda neki drugi put.
                    Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                    Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                    "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Od IW poceo i novinare da "maltretira"

1. Ne moram - Osvojicu
                      2. A posle osvojenog turnira na pitanje kako za 7-10 dana pocinje novi turnir: "Osecam se srecno a i uopste nisam umoran, radujem se sledecem turniru"
                      Vece knedle svet nije gutao !
                      >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

• Izgleda da je Berdih nesto mutio

The list of Czechs suspected of using offshore companies to avoid paying tax includes the country’s richest Czech, billionaire Petr Kellner, tennis player Tomáš Berdych, owners of Czech solar plants and big players in the 1990 privatization deals.
                        Czech PM calls for probe into activities of Czechs on Panama Papers files

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                          Ne moraš brinuti za Berdu čim je on u Monte Karlu sve je ok Jadni Česi em su napadali Kvitovu pa kako sad i na njega da skoče?

Comment

• A on ipak zna

Legendary tennis coach Nick Bollettieri

"Let me start out by saying there is never anything that is absolutely perfect. However, as I go back in time (60 years) and think about all of the players I’ve had the privilege of watching, I believe Novak Djokovic’s overall game, including the mental and physical parts, may be as perfect as I’ve seen."
                            sigpic

Comment

• Žreb u MC .... subota.... 9-og.... u podne.
                              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                                Žreb u MC .... subota.... 9-og.... u podne.
                                Jedva čekam

Comment

Working...
                                X