Za sada Nash kida dok Derona cuva Hill pa se ne vidi. @R&}*

Humpries nas siluje. $JS}|
      sigpic

Comment

Re: Week 19 (28. February - 6. March)

Dobro je, nismo jedini. $#^%RT

A, Derrick-ov sut za 3 izgleda slomljeno u zadnje vreme. 7&@%q
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Kardashian sindrom $#^%RT

Comment

Opet je sjebao mehaniku suta za 3, ne koristi noge uopste, a to mu je kljucno. $JS}| $JS}| $JS}| $JS}| $JS}|
            A, za divno cudo midrange opet izgleda bolesno. h5g6k8
            Nikako da ukomponuje i jedno i drugo. $JS}| $JS}| $JS}|

EDIT: Hoce neko svirati neki faul, alo breeeeeeeeeeeee!? &*(@W6 &*(@W6 &*(@W6 &*(@W6 &*(@W6
            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Sad Gortat poceo da glumi Lopeza pa promasuje zicere a kakav mu je samo Nash pas dao. $JS}| $JS}| $JS}|

Lopez odlicno igrao za divno cudo. $%&RQa

Hill=kralj poludistance &8@^J &8@^J &8@^J
              sigpic

Comment

O Boze, kakav pas!!! &8@^J &8@^J &8@^J &8@^J &8@^J &8@^J &8@^J
                sigpic

Comment

Chikago ce ovo da uzme sa pola gasa &+I}\

Comment

[quote author=T-Mac link=topic=3323.msg258153#msg258153 date=1298939707]
                    O Boze, kakav pas!!! &8@^J &8@^J &8@^J &8@^J &8@^J &8@^J &8@^J
                    [/quote]

Kakav pas? Strasan pas! $#^%RT &8@^J

Comment

Vujacic pogodio sa pola terena uz zvuk sirene. 7&@%q
                      sigpic

Comment

Ali, kako Derrick cuva Wall-a ja ne mogu da verujem. $%&RQa
                        Jedine poene koje je dao, dao je iz tranzicije, a ovako nema teorije da ga probije. $%&RQa
                        Samo jos da ne pocinje svaku utakmicu sa 1 - 18238 bilo bi dobro.

EDIT: Dajte link za Bulls-e, crce mi onaj extra stream, nisam video ni ponovljeni snimak asistencije. $JS}| $JS}| $JS}|
                        sigpic

Comment

Pietrus samo sipa &8@^J

T-Mac jel terorise D? +*@WT*48* +*@WT*48* +*@WT*48* +*@WT*48*
                          sigpic

Comment

Ljubo, izlazi li Wall kad iz igre? (%fsd%&j
                            Vidim da je i sad tu, a ne znam ko mu je zamena kad su dali i Kirk-a i Bibby-a...
                            sigpic

Comment

Ja igrao Over HT na NJN - Phoenix! Jbt. daju po milion poena za poluvreme samo ukenjaju kada ja odigram Over!

LEBRON "KING" JAMES - GLOBALNI FENOMEN. G.O.A.T.!
                              sigpic
                              RUSSELL-WILT-JABBAR-JORDAN-LEBRON
                              - 4xMVP -

Comment

Shakur matori,shakur $#^%RT Moze i Jo.Crawford bez problema da igra pleja @(*6sd$%

Comment

Working...
                                X