• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brzi sam

Comment

• Ali ja mogu da obrisem tvoj post, pa cemo da vidimo ko je brzi
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Pogledajte ponovo ko je najbrzi

Comment

• Originally posted by FC Nadal View Post
          Pogledajte ponovo ko je najbrzi
          Pa kad si editovao post

Comment

• Comment

• Ovo je ono sto je Visko rekao: nema se para za London..
              Svaka cast za B 92 sto je poslao novinara.
              Raonic- sve na mestu.
              Dokic- sve najbolje ali ona je bila u vrhu pre 10-11g.?!

Comment

• Raonić dolazi na Serbia open

Nova nada svetskog tenisa, Miloš Raonić, najavio je da bi sledeće godine mogao da nastupi na Serbia openu. Kanađaninu crnogorskog porekla šljaka nije omiljena podloga, ali postoje drugi razlozi zbog kojih bi voleo da sledeće sezone igra u Beogradu.

"Nadam se da ću sledeće godine igrati u Beogradu. Fino mi je tamo, blizu kuće. Porodica može da mi dođe. Hteo sam i ove godine da igram na Serbia openu, ali su me iz Estorila pre zvali. Rano sam odlučio da odem u Portugaliju inače bih igrao u Beogradu. Bio bih među našima, a to je dobro za mene”, rekao je između ostalog Miloš Raonić u intervjuu za “Sportski žurnal”.

Comment

• Ima li neko neke novosti u vezi sa Milosevom povredom? Kakvo je stanje sada? ...
                  Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Ne znam, ja nisam nista novo procitala.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ja sam procitala da nece igrati DC zbog povrjede.
                      A ranije, negdje dan-dva nakon povrjede sam negdje nasla, cini mi se da sam i okacila na forum, da nije bas toliko ozbiljna kao sto se mislilo nakon pada. ;)
                      A kasnije nisam cula nista.

Comment

• Lep clanak o Milosu

Milos Raonic’s grandest slam

A tek ovo

With all the change, the rituals are becoming more important than ever. The night before every match, Raonic eats a steak, cooked medium rare. The day of, he consumes a plate of pasta with just olive oil and salt, even if he’s playing first thing in the morning. The racquets must be strung three or four hours before he hits the court, and arranged in order of use—he switches every seven to nine games. New socks are a requirement. And so are his lucky underwear—Calvin Kleins with a red waistband, if you must know. “I always play better in them. I don’t know why, maybe it’s because red is my favourite colour,” he says. The thing is, they keep going missing in the tournament laundry rooms. “They steal so many clothes,” Raonic laments. “I mean, okay, the Lacoste stuff I get free. But the underwear thing really pisses me off. It’s $40 for a pair these days.” The fact that he’s earned $542,000 so far this season doesn’t appear to have sunk in.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Milos ide na operaciju

Raonic has hip surgery, out at least 6 weeks

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Au,propusta 2 mastersa,propusta svoju Kanadu,ja bas kontao da tu moze daleko..Valjda ce za USO biti spreman,ta podloga bi njemu trebala savrseno da odgovara
                            sigpic
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

• Auu,katastrofa.Ja sam ocekivao da moze osvojiti jedan od dva mastersa,ali nista od toga.Extra bi bilo da se oporavi do USO.

Comment

• Steta,velika steta.Ma i da se vrati pred USO sta ce da uradi odma posle povrede.Valjda ce biti potpuno spreman za dvorane i tu moze mnogo da zaradi...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X