No announcement yet.

ATP - Juan Martin del Potro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baš mi je bilo teško dok sam čitala ovo, jednostavno mi je žao što ne može da bude teniser kakav želi i kakav bi mogao da bude, a zaslužuje to... Nikako nije zasluži sve ovo što mu se dešava
    * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!
    * Smeš da izgubiš, ali ne smeš da se predaš!
    NOVAK ĐOKOVIĆ #TrueChampion

Comment

• Pi!
      A bas se naostrio prosle godine, ocekivao sam par jacih titula ove sezone. Nista, propustice nekoliko turnira sigurno, u najgorem slucaju slijedi i operacija. Bem li ga sad, nadam se da nece doci do komplikacija...
      Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Comment

• Izgleda da Delpo ide na operaciju zgloba, sto znaci da je sezona za njega gotova.
          Cekam jos da on to zcanicno objavi ali jbg, izgleda da je istina.

Fucking nightmare
          Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• O bože, moralo je da dođe do toka, možda je i bolje da to što prije uradi, ali užasno mi je žao što ga to opet zadesilo

Comment

• Dear friends,

I want to tell you that after a period of medical treatment, in which we tried to be competitive on a tennis court, and following new examinations done today, my doctor Richard Berger decided that I should have surgery to fix the problem on my left wrist. It will be tomorrow, Monday, March 24th.

Obviously, it's not the easiest choice or the happiest moment of my career. I experienced a similar situation and I know how hard it is to be out of the tour, the desire to return, the endless weeks of recovery and how difficult it is to start fighting for the top spots in the rankings again.

As always, thank you to those who express their support in any part of Argentina and the world, during tournaments, on the streets or social networks. The strength you send me and my desire will be crucial during my recovery.

Thank you very much to all,
              Juan Martín

Comment

• Jbt kao da je umro, dajte malo vedrog duha .... Znam da ovo Delpo NIKADA u zivou nece procitati, ali nema veze : "Drzi se ljudino, srecno sutra i obecavam da cu te gledati i navijati za tebe, cim se vratis na teren. Aj u zdravlje!"
                sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                  But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Držise maistore, prošao si kroz ovo jednom i vratio se, možeš ti to ponovo

Comment

• Ako je za neku utjehu...lakše će biti sa lijevom rukom...izdrži majstore

Comment

• Vezano za Delpovu operaciju, ostecenja su bila mnogo veca nego sto su ocekivali, znam da sam procitala da je prosto neverovatno kako je uopste igrao

Statement from Mayo Clinic on Del Potro’s Surgery

(March 24, 2014) 2009 U.S. Open champion Juan Martin del Potro underwent surgery on his left wrist on Monday at the Mayo Clinic. Dr. Richard Berger of Rochester, Minn., performed the surgery. He who also performed the surgery on Del Potro’s right wrist in 2010.

The Mayo Clinic released the following statement:

Juan Martin del Potro underwent surgery on his left wrist today at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota by Dr. Richard Berger. During the operation, it was discovered that the damage to his wrist ligaments was worse than expected based upon the high resolution imaging obtained before the surgery. Even so, the surgery went very well and as planned. The damaged ligaments were repaired and reinforced.
                        The surgery did not require hospitalization and Juan Martin is recovering comfortably. It is expected that he will make a full recovery and on schedule as originally planned. Dr. Berger did note, however, that “Given the degree of damage that was discovered in Juan Martin’s wrist, it is amazing he was able to play at all. It is the result of his passion for the sport, his drive to play well and his strength that he was able to last this long. I can’t wait to see him play at full strength again”.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                        with experience.

Comment

• Najviše su me dirnule ove poslednje rečenice ma biće DelPo dobro, jak je on momčina drži se legendo

Comment

• * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!

Comment

• Comment

• * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!

Comment

Working...
                                X