Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Week 17 (14. February - 20. February)

Dankan vec 11 poena

Comment

Moram se ukljuciti u prenos, sta je ovo sa Lakers-ima, ode Charlotte na +9. #%d* #%d* #%d*
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

NJN preokrenuo &Q45q@%

Comment

Tu sam igrao under, al' Boga mi ne ide ni to. &Q45q@%
          Cim Artest krene da pogadja Lakers-i se vrate u mec, mislim da dosta udela u losije igre imaju slabe suterske sezone Artest-a i Fisher-a.
          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

[quote author=T-Mac link=topic=3278.msg248996#msg248996 date=1297730739]
            Moram se ukljuciti u prenos, sta je ovo sa Lakers-ima, ode Charlotte na +9. #%d* #%d* #%d*
            [/quote]

ukljucuj se, dobra tekma

[quote author=dusan1610 link=topic=3278.msg248997#msg248997 date=1297730959]
            NJN preokrenuo &Q45q@%
            [/quote]

umoran SA , od tolikog road tripa, ne bi me cudilo da izgube danas
            http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1298387143

Comment

I ja igrao SA manje od 191.5

Comment

Sarlot na +10!!

Comment

E moji Lakers-i...
                  Promasujete zicere, lopte vam ispadaju i prolaze kroz ruke, ne gradite kos... Ovo su vec pocetnicke i zabrinjavajuce greske, a taman se cinilo da su usli u ritam.
                  sigpic

Comment

Artest 2-6 iz igre, a 0-1 za 3. Mnogo lose igra u zadnje vreme, celu sezonu lose igra

Comment

Gasol ne moze da post up-uje Najera-u. #%d* #%d* #%d* #%d* #%d*
                      Cak i Kobe vise nije agresivan, isuvise se oslanja na skok-sut.
                      sigpic

Comment

Poluvreme +6 za CHA

Comment

Kobe bacio 2 airball-a zaredom, ne znam kad mu se to desilo zadnji put. $#^%RT
                          Ajmo u Detroit dok je poluvreme u Charlotte-u.
                          sigpic

Comment

Valjda ce San Antonio doci under.

Comment

Ovaj Detroit ne moze da promasi, 6-6 za 3 i to sve bez koske ulaze. *E8$
                              sigpic

Comment

lol Hawksi opet pucaju

Comment

Working...
                                X