Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FED KUP Srbija Kanada 5 i 6 II Novi Sad

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=3231.msg243920#msg243920 date=1297004332]
    Inace, promenicu naslov teme u Fed Cup, pa da tu komentarisemo meceve i ubuduce, nadam se da se Lord nece ljutiti @(*6sd$%
    [/quote]
    Srbija teniska super sila

Comment

Re: FED KUP

Nase vec napravile brejk, odmah na startu #$&+|r
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

Mislim da dubl dobijamo lagano.

Comment

Ima li neko stream za dubl?
          Meni zauzeta oba TV-a u kuci... &*(@W6

Comment

Koji je rezultat,na programskoj semi pise da ide serija Lud,zbunjen,normalan i skremblovali su mi RTS $JS}| $JS}| $JS}|
            sigpic

Comment

Comment

Kakav Aleksandrin poen &8@^J
                letela je po terenu, sama je igrala protiv dubla &8@^J

Vladane, vodimo 3:0 i Alex servira #$&+|r

Sta radi Aleksandra, pa ovo je haos &8@^J &8@^J &8@^J &8@^J

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=majabl link=topic=3231.msg244018#msg244018 date=1297012323]
                  Ima li neko stream za dubl?
                  Meni zauzeta oba TV-a u kuci... &*(@W6
                  [/quote]
                  Na livescorehunteru ima jedan stream za dubl,ali kad se udje nista se ne desava *%@(D!RY-
                  http://www.livescorehunter.com/Lives...re-Tennis.html
                  sigpic

Comment

Srbija teniska super sila

Comment

• Re: FED KUP

Da, bas se vidi da su Kanadjanke promenile taktiku, samo Boku gadjaju, ne smeju da idu na Alex, mala im je haos napravila &8@^J

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Srbija teniska super sila

Comment

Nase su sad skroz pale, 5:5.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Srbija teniska super sila

Comment

Bravooooooooooooo!!!!!! #$&+|r #$&+|r

Aleksandra je skroz zasluzna za ovaj set, da ona nije igrala ovako, izgubili bi ovaj set.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Bojana je nekako uplasena,kod Aleksandre toga nema,odlucna je,cak ima i bijesan pogled u odredjenim trenutcima h5g6k8
                                I u TB-u je kritican bio taj rezultat 5:1,valjda ce sad ici lakse!
                                A sramota za publiku sto nisu ispunili dvoranu,da su tu Ana ili Jelena sve bi bilo puno jer bi njih dosli da gledaju,ali to je deja vu *%@(D!RY-
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X